Donald Trump could be the next President.

Lol......
I don't know about the predictions you post on FACEBOOK but I know about the one you posted HERE on AALBC....and again, it DID NOT COME TRUE.

Let's see.....
I can knock down your so-called "prediction" from 2 different directions:

1. I can use YOUR OWN WORDS:

"@Pioneer1 in about two weeks the 26 days will expire. I wold say his approval will be between - 26 - 31% plus or minus 7. "

.....which, when read in context, CLEARLY implies that 2 weeks from the time you posted it (which was in January) Donald's approval ratings would be between 19-38%.

The date April 21st was to be found NO WHERE in your prediction.
Not on THIS site atleast.

Now if you really meant for those following your predictions on THIS SITE to understand that you meant "April 21st" then perhaps you should have included that in your post instead of posting it NOW after the fact.

2. Or I can post ANOTHER article from a reputable source that puts his approval rating OUTSIDE of your predicted margin:

"
A Gallup poll released Thursday shows Trump averaged a job approval rating of 41 percent since his Jan. 20 inauguration- a figure 14 percent lower than any other president in Gallup's polling history."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/04/donald_trump_approval_rating_p_2.html

Not only was that poll from GALLUP but the date it was reported on was APRIL 21st!
That's the same date that you NOW claim for your predicting that his approval rating wouldn't be over 38%.

But that's the nature of polls and political statistics.
You can dig up numbers to support any argument.

So.......
Unless I'm talking to Donald "when I said the armada is on it's way....I didn't mean what it implied at the time I said it" Trump who's words have to be taken with a grain of salt, I'm gonna go ahead and say that your prediction failed.

Next.

Reread what i wrote. However feel free to post a timed prediction. I actually went back to figure the date. So look forward to your timed prediction. The precision was a bit off but the date is right within a week. Looking forward to a more accurate and precise prediction from you. Or some excuse.

Interestingly i had a few astrologers make the same criticisms. And one really talented one like the prediction.  Who realised it was my first attempt. 

Del

The precision was a bit off but the date is right within a week

Who realised it was my first attempt.

Well, maybe you'll learn from it and NOT attempt it again.....lol.

Lol @ "precision" being off..... 

Man, I'm glad you don't build houses for a living.

I could see you struggling to explain to some poor family why their home you built for them slid down the hill and into the nearby pond.

"Well.....
My precision was a bit off so I didn't build the house EXACTLY on the foundation laid for it but I figured it was CLOSE ENOUGH seeing as how it was my first attempt and all."

And one really talented one like the prediction

I'm sure they did.
Your prediction reassured them of their JOB SECURITY...lol.

• 3 months later...

Oh I thought you were reporting stats.  I did not realize you were proving a prediction.  

I can understand Pioneer skepticism.  One it is not surprising that Trumps ratings are low; and two the margin of error you gave your self was pretty wide.

Perhaps if you made a prediction of an event that does not seem likely to occur or is difficult to time.  For example, when will 45 be thrown out office? When and where will North Korea lob a Nuke? 

• 4 months later...
On 09/08/2017 at 2:39 PM, Del said:

Revelations about Trump's investments in August. 

Off by a few months.

On 07/08/2017 at 11:33 AM, Delano said:

The date was off but the percentage is within the range stated. I seem to be off three or six months with my political predictions

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/07/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating/

I cant say what is common knowledge. When non millionaires defend him. It will be obvious to you that he will be on the way out.

8 minutes ago, Delano said:

Either he will be out of office or under serious pressure to resign. There mist likely will be legal judgement against him. In contradistinction to the position held by his detractors. 

So to be clear. I am making a definite timed prediction. I did one of these for yhe Australian Prime Minister and i was off by about five months . So I don't think he'll finsig his term. It could also be physical or mental health. 

• 1 month later...

@DelI hope you  are right.  But i don't believe Donald Trump is going anywhere.  I really don't think there will be enough substantial evidence to convict him, personally, of anything, or that a Republican senate will impeach him.  His uncanny luck will hold out, unless he dies in office.

BTW, what are you basing your predictions on??  

Astrology. Its not the impeachment which has no teeth. Nor the sex scandals.

All Robert Mueller needs to show is payments from the Russian government. His team is so good Trump's lawyers are suggesting that he answer the questions in writing not in person. They are worried he will perjure himself.

I could be wrong ... again. We will see.

• 1 month later...
On 29/01/2018 at 2:44 AM, Delano said:

Mid March Donald Trump is under more pressure re Robert Mueller's investigation. 

It's a bit early but it could be relevant. 

Gary Cohn quits.

Adult Performer Stormy Daniels sues Trump. Trump declares Trade War is winnable. Jared Kushner under investigation.

If Stormy Daniels was paid from campaign funds Mueller will be interested. Jared Kushner's security clearance was taking 15 months. But it's gone because of his conflicts of interest. Sam Nunberg said he thought Robert Mueller had evidence on Trump.

We shall see.

The money paid on behalf of Donald Trump could be considered a loan. Which he didn't report. 

On 16/12/2017 at 9:57 PM, Delano said:

March 3, 2018 .Trump will be on his way out.

On 07/08/2017 at 11:26 PM, Troy said:

Perhaps if you made a prediction of an event that does not seem likely to occur or is difficult to time.  

@Troy @Pioneer1 

I heard it on the news a couple of days ago, and when i Googled it just now, this is what i found.  "A recent SurveyMonkey poll says that the president's approval rating has increased to 44 percent. It also notes that 55 percent of Americans say they disapprove of the job Trump is doing as president, a decline from 58 percent. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik) SurveyMonkey is some kind of an online poll.

Seems 45 as been absolved of the Russian collusion.  They also tell us that the stock market is rallying, the employment rate is low, and the economy is booming.  Even 45's approval rating is up.  He is about to smooth things over in North Korea.

I don't think Trump is going anywhere anytime soon, shoot he may get a 2nd term and a Nobel Peace Prize.

Yes that is my final answer.  The bit about the Peace Prize was hyperbole, but it seems very likely 45 will serve out his full term and I would not be surprised if he wins a second.

I read the article and there is nothing in it that weakens my statement.  If I missed something please point it out.

21 hours ago, Troy said:

Seems 45 as been absolved of the Russian collusion.  They also tell us that the stock market is rallying, the employment rate is low, and the economy is booming.  Even 45's approval rating is up.  He is about to smooth things over in North Korea.

I don't think Trump is going anywhere anytime soon, shoot he may get a 2nd term and a Nobel Peace Prize.

Do you realise that was the GOP and not the Special Prosecutor, because Robert Mueller is handing out indictments. And Trump's inner circle is failing to pass security checks. That Poll about his ranking was for Republicans only. However that doesn't matter. The issue at hand is will you still think Trump is bullet proof by the end of March. Time will tell.

• Thanks 1

Del I'd be willing to bet 45 serves out his term he is almost 1/3 of the way through now.  This is provided his fat junk-food-eating-self is not forced from office for health reasosn or one of the folks he is screwing over does not snap and get him first.

• Thanks 1

Anything is possible in these uncertain times. But I sincerely doubt White America want DT to even stay in office the remainder of this term; especially since Republicans stand to lose so much because of DT. Poll numbers are unreliable and inconclusive. Think 2016. Furthermore, the Russian scandal is far from over. The bureaucrats won’t let it be over until they’ve had their pound of flesh. That's Trump's administration (the bureaucrats) imposed Russian sanction just hours ago, despite Donald's objections. 

American and European Jewish influence is hard at work in Congress (6%+) that represent some of the most power corporations and lobbyists in the world can not last or check opposition with White Nationalism on the rise. Notwithstanding their mutual ploy to protect and serve DT without question, the U.S. State of power and international influence has always been Israel’s savior. The State of Israel gives life to Jews worldwide. Suppositions even the media dare to discuss or speculate on.

No! Donald Trumps days are numbered in double digits; not because he’s  bad president (though he certainly is) but because he’s too flakey, ungrounded and sporadic in nature on sinister issues on hold because of him. E.g., Betsy Devos’ efforts to further marginalized Black school children (schoolroom to jail program), the NRA expansion to African Countries (arming opposition groups on a mass scale - with blessings), rise in antisemitism, and questioning of Christianity, Judaism etc.

@Troy.  I promote, advance and suggest WE DO OVERESTIMATE! Speed matters up a bit. Because if anyone believes matters won’t get worse, review your history notes. More innocent Black blood will be spilled; in the tens of thousands, hell, I’m even anticipating a civil war in America. Every other country in the world have experienced civil war every two hundred year, America is well overdue.

The technology has advanced too far for a civil war @Kalexander2, the government could easily crush any uprising without leaving the comfort of their air-conditioned offices and be home in time for dinner.

But I agree it is getting bad and will get worse, I just don't think there is anything we can do about it, at least not in violent manner -- we just don't have the muscle.  I may move to some African nation one day.  Maybe sooner than later...

@Troy, well I agree modern tech can perhaps influence the outcome of a civil war, or even stop one but the sudden taking up of arms (foolish for the plight of Black folk) can only be mildly prevented. The fact you don’t believe it can actually happen lends to that point.  Homeland Security, the NSA, and Justice Department is ill-equipped to actually prevent U.S. citizens from attacking each other before some lives are lost. Even if detected first.

And, let’s not forget the rationale behind enactment of the 2nd Amendment; fractions within the Government; right to remove tyranny, etc., etc., could possibly cause members of Congress to take sides. Hell, even the military, national guard, and law enforcement are free to choose a side.

Several years ago I recall reading information about possible problems with soldiers reluctance in killing other Americans who are members of their own group, Black soldiers killing Black people, White soldiers killing White people.

Sorry, but civil war in America is a very real possibility. In my opinion Brexit and other European issues are matters of  civil war, only without arms. America isn’t as civil as Europe as there’s not country to break off from. Only States separating from Government rule.

@Kalexander2, I was thinking about Black folks rising up in armed rebellion which the government could easily dispatch.   Now a white nationalist rising up is a completely different story and would be reacted to quite differently.  

Can you describe who a potential civil war would be between?  Would it be like the last one, white folk fighting amongst themselves for their own interests. This I could see happening.

@Troy, I apologize for not replying before now, it was about 5pm when I couldn’t keep my eyes open any more. It’s 11:45am now and after more than 35 hours without sleep the body gives in.

The last major American conflict on U.S. soil was a civil war, not a revolution contrary to some opinions. It started, mainly about the railroad spanning north and south; along with some other economic issues. Slavery was a bi-issue solely because the Government needed more soldiers offering freedom from bondage to Blacks who served in the military. Nobody liked it, actually not even the north, but they needed the damn railroad. “John Henry” anyone?

At that time war profiteers such as the railroad and others were the “shoddy” millionaires who allegedly sold recycled wool and cardboard shoes to the soldiers.

In a logical sense I guess one could say the American civil was the first sign pregnancy diagnosis of what would become -  what is now known as corporations right to influence war for personal gain; better known as the international organization ‘North Atlantic Treaty Organization’ (NATO), the real American war machine.

It’s important to thoroughly understand all the above to analyse the possibility of an American civil war today, the players and possible outcome.

And, of course a civil war would be initiated by Whites against the Government while killing as many Blacks as possible. I can see it happening threefold. Blacks killing whites who arbitrarily attack them, and a partisan U.S. Congress taking sides. The military, National Guard, and State law enforcement also taking sides.

No need to apologies about how long it takes to reply @Kalexander2, besides you actually replied two hurs after my comment which is immediate as far as I'm concerned.

The scenario you outlined would make a good book and film.

I was not up on the influence the railroads had on the civil war are there any web based resources you recommend that I check out on the subject?