Donald Trump could be the next President.

Del

I'm paraphrasing but something to the effect of him not knowning what World War 3 will be fought with BUT he knows World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

K2

As is often the case with your posts, I haven't the slightest clue as to what you're trying to say...lol.

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2016 at 6:34 PM, Del said:

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

No I don't think he's business as usual since the Republican party aren't endorsing him.

There are a few Political Astrologers. Who believe Trump beats Clinton, but Bernie can defeat Trump because they both represent change. I think Trump would be a better President than either Clinton or Bernie. Bernie wants fairness Clinton wants power, and Trump wants his ego stroked. So failure is a bigger issue for him. And I believe be will be Machiavelliapurs order not to be a failure.

Will post more about the sinking stocks of the US

And the buy ib and sell out of politics.

This is the beginning of a bigger Geo Political swing. And a client changing of the guards that will be complete by 2024

2 hours ago, Delano said:

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

No I don't think he's business as usual since the Republican party aren't endorsing him.

There are a few Political Astrologers. Who believe Trump beats Clinton, but Bernie can defeat Trump because they both represent change. I think Trump would be a better President than either Clinton or Bernie. Bernie wants fairness Clinton wants power, and Trump wants his ego stroked. So failure is a bigger issue for him. And I believe be will be Machiavelliapurs order not to be a failure.

Will post more about the sinking stocks of the US

And the buy ib and sell out of politics.

This is the beginning of a bigger Geo Political swing. And a client changing of the guards that will be complete by 2024

It concerns political theorists with how we ought, collectively, to live together. Their job usually involves bringing some precision to fundamental (yet contested) political concepts- like freedom, equality, democracy, and justice.  The ideas and questions they come-up with are powerful things which can have great influence on the real world and help determine the fate of the lives of billions of people. Though many of them are confused white yoyo's working with limited honest insights/even more limited hindsight their work is important.   A diverse range of social, economic and political arrangements can (and have been) defended by reference to abstract political values. And the theorist helps equip us with the analytical tools necessary to differentiate between legitimate functions of government and the arbitrary use of power.

An astrology chart—also called an astrology natal chart—is a symbolic representation of the position of the planets, the sun, and the moon ... etc.   Astrological charts report is produced without the time-sensitive data. For those interested in knowing the possible range of signs and degrees on a particular day according to her/his birth.  I do not believe this kind of analysis serve any need except for how a person wishes to feel or believe at any given time.

The GOP will always endorse DT and his policies but will throw him to the dogs to save their own butts, self-preservation is an instinct of target over all else; most of the time it is not personal, but only survival.  Although, King George II, a despot, attempted to mimic his father (as does DT), with even similar accusations of subordinating American interests to those of China and Russia.  Other than the landscape, technology, and the military little has shifted meaningfully.

Political theorist designed the map that led us here, astrology is one of the distractions that'll stay the course of destruction and there's no politician, Black or white, capable of changing the course of America.  Between 1683 - 1760 and now solutions are limited.  With the Supreme Court largely punting on deciding the issues at the center of some of its biggest cases this term, Justices depend on 'concurrences' to fight for the future of the law.  Good luck going that way!  Faced with majority opinions of little to no precedential value, the court’s liberal and conservative wings have taken matters into their own hands, writing separate concurrences aimed at steering lower courts to their preferred outcomes on hotly contested issues.  Indicate an American open-season on positive change where any and everything is fair game.  By 2024, what's ever left is going to be resources for individual survival without organized "changing of the guards."

Gallup, Inc., one of Americans' most respected research and strategic consulting firm's located in many countries, focuses on "analytics and advice to help leaders and organizations solve their most pressing problems,"  conducted a poll that offers some indication of the people's view of the state of America.   GET A LOAD OF THIS!! 

• 55% say America's best days are ahead, up from 47% in 2012
  • 41% say the country's best days are in the past, down from 50%
  • Republicans more likely than Democrats to say best days are ahead

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Fifty-five percent of U.S. adults believe the United States' best days are "ahead of us," while 41% say they are "behind us." Americans are more optimistic about the country's future than they were the last time Gallup polled on the question, in December 2012, when Americans were nearly evenly split in their views.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, Delano said:

Can you elaborate? 

Astrology is the study of patterns and relationships — of planets in motion, birth chart, synastry with others, the make-up of elements — and using that knowledge as a tool to find meaning.

It isn't a Science and falls more in the category of metaphysics, the study of that which is beyond the physical. It's similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology at high levels is a mastery of its particular science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, it's been called the "Mother of all Sciences."  It is a tool of (know thy self) self-discovery, no matter how far you decide to take it.  Astrological information does not require delivery effectively or rapidly because it is not a major target of data dissemination. i.e., Urgent scenarios require data to be sent to specific locations at a designated time.  Something not required of astrology.  

Do you know any metaphysician's? Where did you learn astrology? 

@Kalexander2 it's a great response except you didn't write it. If you don't mention the source it is plagiarism. 

Here's the original quote and the link. 

http://www.omegadirectory.com/ASTROLOGY.html

Introduction to Astrology
by Apollo 
 Although astrology can be considered a type of science, it falls more under the category of metaphysics—the study of that which is beyond the physical. It’s similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology is actually a mastery of both science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, astrology has been called the “Mother of all Sciences.” 

7 hours ago, Delano said:

@Kalexander2 it's a great response except you didn't write it. If you don't mention the source it is plagiarism. 

Here's the original quote and the lin

No/Yes: I know little to nothing about the subject. But I can learn as Astrology is (mostly) a self-taught subject. However, Dr. Philipp Reisner, possibly a German/Jew who teaches as a coordinator for German as a foreign language in Maribor, Slovenia and as a lecturer at the American Studies Department of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf; focuses on New English and American literature, cultures, and theologies. His review(s) of The work of the New English theologian Cotton Mather (1663–1728) in early modern society is the subject of his dissertation, which appeared in the ‘Reformed Historical Theology’ Series with Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht in 2012. His current habilitation project is a structural study of Genesis motifs in contemporary Anglo-American poetry.  (citation: Philipp Reisner (2017) Astrology and Reformation, Reformation & Renaissance Review, 19:3, 241-243, DOI: 10.1080/14622459.2017.1379206).

Though I still doubt 'astrology' has any meaningful impact on real life, I'd take the assessment of a Ph.D. over your's any day.  Okay, asked you the question before and you never answered:  "What is your credentials in the subject of astrology and from where did you obtain your credentials?  

9 hours ago, Delano said:

@Kalexander2

So many people plagiarised your other quote I am not certain of the original source. I assume that your entire response is copied from other sources. Since the style of writing doesn't match yours. Why try to pass off someone else's thoughts as you own? 

@Kalexander2 you answered every question posed except the last one. So I'll ask again.

Why did post someone else's words as your own? 

Interested in your reasoning or your rational. 

WHY ARE YOU CONTINUING TO EVADE MY QUESTION?  This is an informal forum; paraphrasing, summarizing, and quoting without giving credit, identifying sources are perfectly permitted, and not necessarily plagiarizing!  

1 hour ago, Delano said:

Interested in your reasoning or your rational

Astrology is about “ … according to recent research, astrology included both astronomy and astrology prior to the seventeenth century, and it is evident that it contributes to the persistent faith in modernity as a viable historiographical concept.

Emphasize[ing] the religious significance of early modern astrology, relating the fear of a flood to actual weather conditions – which connects with both the deluge in Genesis and its eschatological dimensions in the sixteenth century.  It is not clear why [there’s no relationship] to specific biblical passages to the findings.

Thus one might conclude there have been shifts in the religious functions taken up by astrology; for example, Abraham’s counting of the stars as a prediction of the number of his offspring in Genesis 15:5 might have been of greater significance during the early-seventeenth-century with its more explicit orientation towards Old Testament theology ...”  ( Philipp Reisner (2017) Astrology and Reformation, Reformation & Renaissance Review, 19:3, 241-243, DOI: 10.1080/14622459.2017.1379206).

Hence, no significance to anything except some personal value predictions.

1 hour ago, Delano said:

@Kalexander2 you answered every question pose

Now it's your turn:  What are your credentials in the subject of astrology and from where did you obtain your credentials?

Edited by Kalexander2
STRIKE-THROUGH ERROR

6 hours ago, Delano said:

The practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

: to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own :use (another's production) without crediting the source. 

If you say so, fine!!!  BUT YOU ARE STILL AVOIDING MY QUESTION:  "What is your credentials in the subject of astrology and from where did you obtain your credentials?"  Only then can you question my academic violation, who are you to say?   I ask again, What is your credentials in the subject of astrology and from where did you obtain your credentials

If it is something you're ashamed of or face criticism for, don't be that way.  I promise not to attack or, use it against you!!  Otherwise, your credibility is in jeopardy!

8 minutes ago, Delano said:

Ha ha ha.. 

Ok 

OKAY, I'll never ask again as it is obviously not important.  However, I'm guessing you probably have one those 'online - drug store' degrees where you had never had to write an academic paper or learn sentence structure.  In which case you and your posts are no longer of any interest to me.

@Kalexander2 the post you made which Del called plagiarism was made as if you had written it yourself.  That is misleading and generally when one quotes so extensively from another source this they link to it, or at least cite's the original source material.  This is considered proper form anywhere on the web.

@Delano why are you being so coy?  K2, Del is probably an expert Astrologer.  He know more about astrology than I do about web development --- and I teach the subject at the college level.

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Kalexander2 the post you made which Del called plagiarism was made as if you had written it yourself.  That is misleading and generally when one quotes so extensively from another source this they link to it, or at least cite's the original source material.  This is considered proper form anywhere on the web.

@Troy, I did cite the source as well as include a hyperlink to the paper " Philipp Reisner (2017) Astrology and Reformation, Reformation & Renaissance Review, 19:3, 241-243, DOI: 10.1080/14622459.2017.1379206"

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

considered proper form anywhere on the web.

First time I've heard this!!!

21 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Delano why are you being so coy?  K2, Del is probably an expert Astrologer.  He know more about astrology than I do about web development --- and I teach the subject at the college level.

Yes, I thought he was just being modest but I seriously doubt his extensive knowledge, as you assert.  Otherwise, why would he be 'COY?'

K2 I was working off memory (and Del's statement) if you cited the source great!

Yeah the failure to cite sources is a big problem and one of the reasons fake news propogrates so freely on the web ends up on Wikipedia and social media.  It is considered the proper thing to do but most people don't do it.

Recently their have been a lot of articles saying coffee is good for you.  Most the not cite the course (JAMA), but I kept looking until I could find the underlying source and it check it out.  You'll discover articles often take liberties with the information from the original study.   As Del stated then these sources all copy each other  taking additional liberties with 2nd generation material -- it is like the Telephone Gme

@Troy, the citation was inserted almost spontaneously; another reason I doubt Delano's expertise and credentials on the subject of astrology - though I understand and, except my doubts could be unfounded; but since he hasn't responded to my inquiry; which he doesn't have to respond if he so chooses as it does nothing except casts more doubt.  

Thanks

I can't speak to why Del has not answered your question, but the Brother knows a lot about Astrology -- it is not even worth questioning this any further. Now that may not be enough to remove your doubts, but that does not change the facts.

As far as credentials I can't speak to Del's but sometimes, often even, one learns much more from study and experience than they can learn in a classroom of some degree granting institution. 

I, for example, have never taken a course in web development, but I know enough to teach it at the college level.  I also know that I could not have gone as far as I have based upon something I read in a book.  What I do is too complicated and specialized.  I also know that much of what I knew to be true years ago is only now being discussed in mainstream media and still largely rejected in the Black community.

On 7/3/2018 at 7:45 PM, Kalexander2 said:

Astrology is the study of patterns and relationships — of planets in motion, birth chart, synastry with others, the make-up of elements — and using that knowledge as a tool to find meaning.

It isn't a Science and falls more in the category of metaphysics, the study of that which is beyond the physical. It's similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology at high levels is a mastery of its particular science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, it's been called the "Mother of all Sciences."  It is a tool of (know thy self) self-discovery, no matter how far you decide to take it.  Astrological information does not require delivery effectively or rapidly because it is not a major target of data dissemination. i.e., Urgent scenarios require data to be sent to specific locations at a designated time.  Something not required of astrology.  

On 7/4/2018 at 7:11 AM, Delano said:

Here's the original quote and the link. 

http://www.omegadirectory.com/ASTROLOGY.html

Introduction to Astrology
by Apollo 
 Although astrology can be considered a type of science, it falls more under the category of metaphysics—the study of that which is beyond the physical. It’s similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology is actually a mastery of both science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, astrology has been called the “Mother of all Sciences.” 

Where is the reference?  One of the paragraphs I found the quote. The second was plagiarised so many times I didn't bother try to find the source.  You can tell it is plagiarised because the writing style is different than what K2 normally posts. 

A writer that copies whole paragraphs gets caught and tries to rationalise it ,then lies.

Then goes on question my ability and my degrees.

You are trying to raise suspicion to keep the focus away from yourself. You call yourself a writer yet you plagiarised other peoples work. 

Now you are questioning my credentials as an astrologer and my degree.

@Troy I can't take him at his word nor can I take him serious. 

The obvious eludes him. The post grew from a delineation in did on Trump. 

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

I can't speak to why Del has not answered your question, but the Brother knows a lot about Astrology -- it is not even worth questioning this any further. Now that may not be enough to remove your doubts, but that does not change the facts.

I understand you speaking-up for Delano instead of Delano speaking for himself as the 'fact' you claim "the Brother knows a lot about Astrology" in what sense, brother Troy can that be a fact?  You, yourself have, numerously, referred to the concept of 'fact' and claim someone else (as a matter of fact) knows a lot.  But okay!

15 minutes ago, Troy said:

As far as credentials I can't speak to Del's but sometimes, often even, one learns much more from study and experience than they can learn in a classroom of some degree granting institution. 

Again, okay that you can't speak to his credentials but know for a 'fact' he knows a lot about astrology; is odd because if astrology is something he learned on his own what's the problem with him saying so himself?

25 minutes ago, Troy said:

I, for example, have never taken a course in web development, but I know enough to teach it at the college level.  I also know that I could not have gone as far as I have based upon something I read in a book.  What I do is too complicated and specialized.  I also know that much of what I knew to be true years ago is only now being discussed in mainstream media and still largely rejected in the Black community.

As did I, was programming in basic computer language since 1982, or shortly after IBM's patent expired.  I also web development on my own after one college course in HTML&CSS; I've recently learned HTML5 on my own.  Any public library is the greatest free college.  But people who learn and excel in such academics have pride in their accomplishments; Delano talks a mediocre game but lets you speak for him.  What difference is that from P1 surveying the group for support or approval?  Should not the members stand on their own, or am I inappropriately asking a question of Delano that I should not ask?  

@TroyK2 is questioning my ability and degrees. Even after your statements. Does that make sense to you? No because K2 can't comprehend that I have an advanced degree. Despite you me and Cynique attempting to lift his persistent  ignorance. His density creates it's own gravity that his ego orbits. 

No, Troy did not, the brother said he "can't speak to your credentials," but hey man, you can say you have a Ph.D. from NASA and only a person such as myself would care.  Because you do not communicate as someone with a Ph.D., or B.A. degree.  An A.A. degree is also considered an advanced degree.  You are whoever, or whatever you want to be in this world, but what's unreasonable is when you attempt to pawn yourself off as having more. 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

That would be clear to rational people, yet it is not clear to K2. A little thinking and the average person would know why this would be true.

I'll give you a vowel K2, Troy took a course on astrology. And unlike yourself he has an opinion after having studied astrology. Having an opinion without knowledge is ignorance. Holding on to a position that is wrong, is irrational and shows that you are beyond reason (doubting my MBA from a top tier grad school).

My exposition is not for you, since you are either incapable or unwilling to see reality. I am addressing the larger group to illustrate tht you are a person that fights the weak, will lie, and look for weak spots. Yet ask me to confess a flaw. These are all statements that you have made. You can be nothing other than what you are, which is becoming increasing apparent to the forum. The forum is a place to do battle with ideas, bring some game.

Delano said:

1 hour ago, Troy said:

That would be clear to rational people, yet it is not clear to K2. A little thinking and the average person would know why this would be true.

I'll give you a vowel K2 Troy took a course on astrology. And unlike yourself [,] he has an opinion after having studied astrology. Having an opinion without knowledge is ignorance. Holding on to an [a] position that is wrong is irrational and shows that you are beyond reason (my MBA from a top[-] tier grad school).

My exposition is not for you since you are either incapable or unwilling to see reality. I am addressing the larger group to illustrate th[]at you are a person that fights the weak, will lie, and look for weak spots. Yet ask me to confess a flaw. These are all statements that you have made. You can be nothing other than what you are, which is becoming increasing[lt] apparent to the forum. The forum is a place to do battle with ideas, you are getting slayed.  [slain]

Well, at least you're speaking for yourself but still saying nothing.  Cynique nor Troy knows you better than you do, and you probably told them only what you wanted them to know, as far as I'm concerned.  Delano, you've proven nothing except your dependence on others to vouch for you.  I do not and will not with something contrary to my opinion.  WHAT FACTS are you talking about, the fact that brother Troy said you know a lot about astrology, or that you have an advanced degree in the subject?  WHAT FACT?  The one true fact is you're quite touchy about it, is clear.

And what exposition?  "A comprehensive description and explanation of an idea or theory," please direct me to it. 

Merriam Webster's

Definition of advanced degree

: a university degree (such as a master's or doctor's degree) higher than a bachelor's

Oxford's
advanced degree
noun
  • A postgraduate degree, especially a master's degree or a doctorate.

Let me know when you get tired of being wrong.

K2

Prior to the Gregorian calendar calendars where known to be out of synchronization due to astrology/astronomy. As you stated correctly Astronomy and Astrology were the same subject. The days of the week in 70 percent of spoken languages are named after the 7 visible planets or roman gods. remaining languages use an ordinal not a cardinal numbering scheme.

The following words have an astrological basis not astronomical basis

Lunatic

Mercurial

Jovial

Martial

Disaster means against the stars.

Consider means with the stars.

So how we mark calendar time is a function of astrological astronomical knowledge.

Don't believe me go check for yourself. Also search John Dee and Calendar reform.

Here is another one, go check why pounds are abbreviated as lb.

OK I was describing a desktop display.  I visited the page you showed in the screenshot with my cell phone. The display seems to indicate that there is a sixth page, but there are just 5 pages in that (this) conversation.

If Trump's Supreme Court nominee is approved by the Senate, 45 will have paved the way for him to circumvent the law, and avoid any attempt at impeachment .  Famed ACLU attorney, Alan Dershowitz, says that even if the president is guilty of collusion, this does not meet the standards of breaking the law; it just exposes Trump as being unscrupulous, and that the only thing his sexual escapades  prove is that he's a sleaze ball.  Liberals have made the mistake of thinking that Republicans care about ethics and morality.  They don't, and they will do anything to achieve their goals, which currently are to institute a Conservative agenda that will swing this country to the far right.  Naive Dems are in for a long haul, and gearing up for beating Trump at the polls seems to be their only viable course of action.     

@Troy: Yeah, I hate to admit it but you and sister Cynique,  may very well be right!!  Please send the name of that charity again so I write it down this time.   Even 'without' his supreme nominee, the Democrats seem skittish about impeaching or removing a sitting president; and Muller appears apprehensive as well.  But I hope the mid-terms encourage some these crooks to get opportunistic and get that con artist, at least.  Anyway, I'm MIA for a while; on vacation here in Dubai for the next several weeks, then on to London for about a month.  But I'll be monitoring off and on for you, sister Cynique, Mal, and other interesting members.  

Also, brother Troy, I attempted to subscribe, several times to no avail.  I try my brother to do it for me upon my return to Jerusalem.  !!STAY - UP!!

• Thanks 1

People Trump could be the first President indicted. Mueller is using small fish to catch the big fish. You may change your position when Manfort and Cohen cooperate with the investigation. 

Money laundering is a crime. They will use The RICO act freeze his assists and sat he is running a criminal organisation. As I said earlier July is the turning point. 

So let me know what you think when Michael Cohen cooperates with the investigation.  You can't see the future being different from the past. And I am biased by my prediction. Time will perhaps prove one of those statements to be inaccurate. 

I read the first article Del.  It is very elucidating, but there is nothing in it that suggests, even in the slightest, that 45 could be removed from office before the year is out.  In fact, the article explains why even impeachment may not even happen:

"But impeachment is highly unlikely in current circumstances, given that it requires a 2/3 vote in the Senate to convict. It is unimaginable that Republicans, who have tightly yoked their party to Trump, will be willing to impeach..."

There is another group of prosecutors, however, who are not subject to Department of Justice policy: those in the states. There is nothing in the constitutional text that immunizes the president from state prosecutions. 

You don't see the importance of that paragraph, do you Troy? 

@DelYou act as though Republicans feel obligated to adhere to  the rule of law.  You have too much faith in a System which Trump and his cronies are steadily eroding.  His latest nominee for the Supreme Court has stated that he favors legislation which exempts a sitting president from being prosecuted while in office, - that a president is above the law. With a Supreme Court majority and a Senate majority, Trump can call all the shots and remain in office, and do so with the approval of half the population who make up the red States which are also the majority.  That's why the situation is so crucial, why the other half of the population is tearing its hair out. 

I don't have faith in the Grand Ole Party. 

Let's see what July brings. I have said that since March. In a fortnight or so we will see what happens.

Troy I'll bet you $100 that he doesn't campaign for reelection much less win. 

An indictment by the New York Court System. Even the money men fear a man that doesn't respect the rule of law. Robert Mueller is the opposite of Donald Trump. You may disagree on this and other points. However I have made an astrological prediction. Trump will be out or on his way out.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/06/trump-foundation-lawsuit

I just saw this. 

Timely isn't it folks .

Del I don't think anyone doubt 45 is a charlatan, a snake oil salesman, dishonest, and a crook.  The issue at hand is will they get him booted from office in less than 6 months.  Sure this is possible but exceedingly unlikely.

I'll pass on the $100 bet for now. 

It is funny how bad 45 is.  The article shows, he refused to pay a guy below.  The guy had to sue and was only paid $158K. 

Martin Greenberg, who sued the Trump National Golf Club after it failed to pay him a promised $1 million for scoring a hole-in-one at a charity golf tournament.