Del

Donald Trump could be the next President.

Sure he does -- but he is used to that.  He has been sued hundreds of times.  You and I have probably never been sued once between us.

I don't think March was a particular relavatory month. 

But you did not answer my question.  Do you think he will make it past this Summer?

• Thanks 1

So in March his son got divorced. He paid and possible forcibly silenced a lover. Through an unlawful payment.  And the Special Counsel stated he would like to interview him. I think that's a turn on events. You may think differently. We shall see whether he can glide through this minefield .

No crime in son getting divorced.  The payment to silence  "lover" is still an allegation.  These are the facts.  Does not matter what I think, 'cause niether will get him booted.

Yes Del, but payment still has not been adjudicated in court yet. 

Explain how a divorce can impact 45's presidency before the first term is over?

@DelanoI did not think he would have a first term. 

I would not put giving Trump a second term past the American population.  You see how easily we were manipulated by Facebook.  Facebook dominance, and control, will only get stronger giving spinmeisters with deep enough pockets to brainwash us into doing anything.

Besides, I thought you were predicting that he would not finish his current term.  Have you now conceded that he will complete his first term and are  now changing the speculation to whether he will win a 2nd term?

On 16/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, Delano said:

March 3, 2018 .Trump will be on his way out.

On 19/12/2017 at 3:59 AM, Delano said:

I cant say what is common knowledge. When non millionaires defend him. It will be obvious to you that he will be on the way out.

On 28/01/2018 at 11:44 PM, Delano said:

Mid March Donald Trump is under more pressure re Robert Mueller's investigation. 

@Troy @Pioneer1 @Cynique Trump is on short time. 

What have I posted to that infers a second term for Trump. 

Del you could have saved all of the copying and pasting and just asked.  I can't speak for the others, and I think I was the only one who made the suggestion.  I wrote it based upon your latest statement:

8 hours ago, Del said:

@Troy so you still think Trump will have a second term.

As far as I can recall, you are the first person to start taking about a 2nd term -- I thought we talking about whether he would finish this term.

OK, I get based upon your reaction that you are not backing off the belief (or is it also a prediction) that Trump will not finish his term.  Again, I believe he will. 

The author of the latest article you shared did not draw the conclusion that Trump will not serve out his term.

There are growing numbers of closet Trump supporters out there, common folk who think he is being picked on and harassed, and who empathize with him because he's just like they are, ignorant, bigoted, fascistic, misogynistic, homophobic and lewd. I don't believe Trump will be ousted from office because this would de-stabilize the country and with Trump's irrational, rabid followers, things would go from bad to worse while Democrats would, as usual, present a spineless front.   

The Roseanne TV show of the 1980's which was a sit-com about a blue collar family, has been re-cycled and made its debut on Tuesday, drawing a whopping 18,000,000 viewers, a figure which  has been declared a bellwether of sorts.  Roseanne and her family are representative of white middle America, and she is a Trump supporter both on and off the show.   After the premier episode, Trump called Roseanne and personally congratulated her on the show's successful comeback.  Pundits are saying that all this, along with a slow rise in Trump's ratings, is a sign that Trump and his "Make America Great Again" BS are speaking to more and more people,  - people who are the true face of America, - people who are not now and never have been anything but bigots and hypocrites, and who are presently tired of having the POTUS investigated and shamed.  America has never been what it claimed to be, and when put to the test of a true democacy, it always fails.  That's why i have no love for this republic and its "christian" values.  When the chips are down the good ol USA always shows its true colors, wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross. A scenario that will be presided over by Trump for the rest of his term.  I hope i am wrong.  And although i doubt if i'll be around to witness it, i also hope the mythical "man on a white horse" will appear, and kick this mothafucker out of office!    

• Thanks 2

Del step put the liberal bubble and check out some right wing media.  You'll gain a different perspective and see, as Cynique described 45 has a lot of support.  Maybe not the majority, but certainly enough to keep him in office.

Besides there are those who believe our current vice president, would be worse for the county. 

45 ain't going anywhere before the end of his term.

• Like 1

Robert Mueller is not in Trump's support base

So I don't see how that is relevant to him finishing his term. 

The Special Counsel isn't taking a vote amongst Trump fanatics 

The proceedings may very well reach the impeachment stage, but i think Trump will be acquitted because of the partisan make-up of the Congress and the Supreme Court.  Or can i see  him resigning, and any attempt to force him out will  create  unrest among the general public, fueled by the protests of his gun-toting, religious fanatical, neo-nazi followers.  i think the prospects of this will inhibit the Dems, who will probably switch their focus to beating him at the polls.  But, - we shall see. Will truth and justice prevail or will the fall of the American Empire enter its first phase?  

• Thanks 1

The Special Counsel is independent of party.

(CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said before, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union."

He doesn't have to fire Mueller. The burden of proof is on Mueller and he has to have an air tight case to bring Trump down, which i don't think he has.  I'd be glad to see Trump  go but, as Troy has noted, that evangelical fascist Pence is just as bad.   

• Thanks 1

Shoot, Pence could be worse. 45 is your garden variety greedy ego manic.  Pence is on a mission from God which could be far more dangerous :o

Del you clearly have far more faith in this whole process than I.  The source of your faith remains a mystery to me.

Cynique The American empire has already entered it's decline.  45's presidency is the most stark indication.  Even American life expectancy is going down.

• Thanks 1

Del, I don't know what that means on the surface it is oxymoronic.  How does it apply to your prodigious faith in our political process?

I am an Astrologer that uses technology. Astrology is primitive , technology is modern.

I have faith that there is a divine plan.

OK thanks, I get it. 

Seems the divine plan, whatever it may be, is not working out so well for many folks.

• Thanks 1

Sometimes a big mess is just that, a big mess.

Given Google's behavior I'm surprised this kind of thing does not happen more frequently. 

Like the shooter, I too was recently delisted from making money from Youtube Videos.  I was not making very much, but it was something and in the business of book sales every penny counts. Where is my AR-47?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I tell you what........

Those 48 hours that Trump warned about is almost up.

I'm trying to see what the man is gonna do over in Syria, lol.

Since the 50s people have been talking about World War 3 and wars with Russia and China.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just hurry up and get the shit over with so whoever is left can focus on REBUILDING the planet and moving on.

All this stock piling and war drills  and anticipation and the anxiety of it decade after decade can't be healthy for the psyche of the human race.

Del

I'm paraphrasing but something to the effect of him not knowning what World War 3 will be fought with BUT he knows World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

K2

As is often the case with your posts, I haven't the slightest clue as to what you're trying to say...lol.

On 5/5/2016 at 6:34 PM, Del said:

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

No I don't think he's business as usual since the Republican party aren't endorsing him.

There are a few Political Astrologers. Who believe Trump beats Clinton, but Bernie can defeat Trump because they both represent change. I think Trump would be a better President than either Clinton or Bernie. Bernie wants fairness Clinton wants power, and Trump wants his ego stroked. So failure is a bigger issue for him. And I believe be will be Machiavelliapurs order not to be a failure.

Will post more about the sinking stocks of the US

And the buy ib and sell out of politics.

This is the beginning of a bigger Geo Political swing. And a client changing of the guards that will be complete by 2024

2 hours ago, Delano said:

I'm not a political theorist and Astrological charts and human nature are informing my position. Trump is one of the most important Presidential candidates since King George I I. Since he signals a tectonic shift in politics. 

No I don't think he's business as usual since the Republican party aren't endorsing him.

There are a few Political Astrologers. Who believe Trump beats Clinton, but Bernie can defeat Trump because they both represent change. I think Trump would be a better President than either Clinton or Bernie. Bernie wants fairness Clinton wants power, and Trump wants his ego stroked. So failure is a bigger issue for him. And I believe be will be Machiavelliapurs order not to be a failure.

Will post more about the sinking stocks of the US

And the buy ib and sell out of politics.

This is the beginning of a bigger Geo Political swing. And a client changing of the guards that will be complete by 2024

It concerns political theorists with how we ought, collectively, to live together. Their job usually involves bringing some precision to fundamental (yet contested) political concepts- like freedom, equality, democracy, and justice.  The ideas and questions they come-up with are powerful things which can have great influence on the real world and help determine the fate of the lives of billions of people. Though many of them are confused white yoyo's working with limited honest insights/even more limited hindsight their work is important.   A diverse range of social, economic and political arrangements can (and have been) defended by reference to abstract political values. And the theorist helps equip us with the analytical tools necessary to differentiate between legitimate functions of government and the arbitrary use of power.

An astrology chart—also called an astrology natal chart—is a symbolic representation of the position of the planets, the sun, and the moon ... etc.   Astrological charts report is produced without the time-sensitive data. For those interested in knowing the possible range of signs and degrees on a particular day according to her/his birth.  I do not believe this kind of analysis serve any need except for how a person wishes to feel or believe at any given time.

The GOP will always endorse DT and his policies but will throw him to the dogs to save their own butts, self-preservation is an instinct of target over all else; most of the time it is not personal, but only survival.  Although, King George II, a despot, attempted to mimic his father (as does DT), with even similar accusations of subordinating American interests to those of China and Russia.  Other than the landscape, technology, and the military little has shifted meaningfully.

Political theorist designed the map that led us here, astrology is one of the distractions that'll stay the course of destruction and there's no politician, Black or white, capable of changing the course of America.  Between 1683 - 1760 and now solutions are limited.  With the Supreme Court largely punting on deciding the issues at the center of some of its biggest cases this term, Justices depend on 'concurrences' to fight for the future of the law.  Good luck going that way!  Faced with majority opinions of little to no precedential value, the court’s liberal and conservative wings have taken matters into their own hands, writing separate concurrences aimed at steering lower courts to their preferred outcomes on hotly contested issues.  Indicate an American open-season on positive change where any and everything is fair game.  By 2024, what's ever left is going to be resources for individual survival without organized "changing of the guards."

Gallup, Inc., one of Americans' most respected research and strategic consulting firm's located in many countries, focuses on "analytics and advice to help leaders and organizations solve their most pressing problems,"  conducted a poll that offers some indication of the people's view of the state of America.   GET A LOAD OF THIS!! 

• 55% say America's best days are ahead, up from 47% in 2012
  • 41% say the country's best days are in the past, down from 50%
  • Republicans more likely than Democrats to say best days are ahead

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Fifty-five percent of U.S. adults believe the United States' best days are "ahead of us," while 41% say they are "behind us." Americans are more optimistic about the country's future than they were the last time Gallup polled on the question, in December 2012, when Americans were nearly evenly split in their views.

1 hour ago, Kalexander2 said:

Astrological charts report is produced without the time-sensitive data. 

Can you elaborate? 

On 7/3/2018 at 12:05 PM, Delano said:

Can you elaborate? 

Astrology is the study of patterns and relationships — of planets in motion, birth chart, synastry with others, the make-up of elements — and using that knowledge as a tool to find meaning.

It isn't a Science and falls more in the category of metaphysics, the study of that which is beyond the physical. It's similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology at high levels is a mastery of its particular science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, it's been called the "Mother of all Sciences."  It is a tool of (know thy self) self-discovery, no matter how far you decide to take it.  Astrological information does not require delivery effectively or rapidly because it is not a major target of data dissemination. i.e., Urgent scenarios require data to be sent to specific locations at a designated time.  Something not required of astrology.  

Do you know any metaphysician's? Where did you learn astrology? 

@Kalexander2 it's a great response except you didn't write it. If you don't mention the source it is plagiarism. 

Here's the original quote and the link. 

http://www.omegadirectory.com/ASTROLOGY.html

Introduction to Astrology
by Apollo 
 Although astrology can be considered a type of science, it falls more under the category of metaphysics—the study of that which is beyond the physical. It’s similar to other fields that are founded on ancient theories of energy patterns, like feng shui, acupuncture, and yoga. Astrology is actually a mastery of both science and the intuitive arts. As the earliest known ordering of existence, long before recorded history, astrology has been called the “Mother of all Sciences.”