Poisoned Puddle: Pfizer and the Rush to Push Unscientific Cures

In the 1930’s, the Public Health Service—a US government entity working with the Tuskegee Institute—intentionally injected 399 African-Americans with syphilis. It goes without saying that they infected otherwise healthy African-American males with sexually transmitted diseases without their consent in the name of science. I would say this was a stain on the fabric of the American government, except this was not an outlier. Experimenting on US citizens is something that our government does as a norm.

Fast-forward twenty years and the CIA developed a program that utilized LSD, yet again in the name of science. This time around, the US government used American and Canadian citizens as guinea pigs without bias to race or identity. Code named MK Ultra, the CIA literally doped up unsuspecting civilians with acid for close to two decades so they could gain a qualitative edge against the USSR in the Machiavellian world of state surveillance.

I presented those two instances of our government playing the part of wolves preying on we the people for a reason. All authority apart from God should be questioned vehemently—this is especially true of governments—those who fail to apply these standards place themselves in the cross-hairs of people who get drunk from power. This is especially true in times of crises; whether it was our response to 9/11 when we attacked a nation that never attacked us or the “Great Recession”, which was really the Great Larceny, when the very criminals that bled the world economy were rewarded with trillions while their victims were told to eat cake.

So when our government rushes through a supposed vaccine by Pfizer in less time than it takes a baby to go from conception to birth, all rational people should immediately question this rush to push an unscientifically tested “cure”. Except we live in a time where questioning media narratives is treated as either the work of Russian agents or lumped in with crazy conspiracy theorists. The very same media that...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/poisoned-puddle-pfizer-and-the-rush-to-push-untested-cures/

The Pfizer medicine has been put through stringent and supervised medical trials. So it is neither untested, nor should it be called a cure. It is simply a vaccine, one of three possible vaccines that might make a difference in any unfortunate who contracts Covid-19. 

If you are philosophically against Pfizer, then you can always wait for the vaccine being tested by Moderna or Astra-Zeneca. It's up to the individual.

But one thing is certain, Vaccines do work. Do you know anyone who has contracted Smallpox, a disease that has been around for at least 3,000 years? Probably not. Because vaccines have practically eradicated this once feared disease. The last known natural case was in Somalia in 1977., the World Health Organization said.

Know anyone that has Polio? Nope. Know why? Childhood vaccines eliminated this malady in the U.S., even though individual cases pop up time to time in Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan, according to the World Health Organization. 

Unfortunately, we are going to hear a lot from anti-Vaxxers, many of whom are against childhood vaccinations that can save the lives of two to three million youngsters who die from preventable diseases each year. The numbers of unvaccinated children has quadrupled since 2001, according to the Centers of Disease Control.

Why? Because what began as attempts to prove Autism was linked to vaccinations, has become an anger filled personal freedom debate, said The Nautilus, a publication of Texas A&M University at Galveston.

Thus, in many online forums, you’ll be treated to unhinged rants from people without medical degrees that may devolve into demands to accept questionable research. Vaccines do not cause Autism, a claim which has been widely debunked as false.

But you're now hearing are the howls of rage and derision from anti-Vaxxers as Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine has begun to be distributed. 

One last time: Do you know of anyone who has Smallpox? Thank vaccine makers for this.

• Sad 1

@Liber8ion I don't think the mem in the syphilis "experiment" were injected with syphilis, they were not treated -- still a devilish thing to do.   Why people use this as evidence to justify not taking a vaccine today is asinine for all the reasons @Stefan described.   Why white people are anti-vaxxers is completely mind boggling. 

Troy,

There are some Black anti-Vaxxers, too. Many such folks truly believe that any vaccine causes Autism.

I've met a few Black anti-Vaxxers online and a few of them are truly hateful. To their own people who want to stay alive.

They find every excuse to label government-run health agencies and pharmaceutical companies as killers. They attack anyone who wants to wear a mask and they view as stupid any parent who wants their child to receive childhood vaccinations.

If I didn't know better, I could imagine some of these Black anti-Vaxxers picking up an assault rifle and shooting anyone in the Black Community who advocates wearing masks and taking safe vaccines.

I am not certain the Covid-19 vaccines are safe. I've adopted a wait and see attitude.

We know individual patients may develop side effects and some suffer from the vaccines. Even medical experts have said this. But that does not mean we should eschew every vaccine and simply let the Covid-19 virus run amok. 

Because that is what anti-Vaxxers want. They want to use their rights to debate personal freedoms in a crusade to end yours. If they have the right to refuse medical care, what gives them the right to order everyone else to do the same?

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

Troy,

There are some Black anti-Vaxxers, too. Many such folks truly believe that any vaccine causes Autism.

I've met a few Black anti-Vaxxers online and a few of them are truly hateful. To their own people who want to stay alive.

They find every excuse to label government-run health agencies and pharmaceutical companies as killers. They attack anyone who wants to wear a mask and they view as stupid any parent who wants their child to receive childhood vaccinations.

If I didn't know better, I could imagine some of these Black anti-Vaxxers picking up an assault rifle and shooting anyone in the Black Community who advocates wearing masks and taking safe vaccines.

I am not certain the Covid-19 vaccines are safe. I've adopted a wait and see attitude.

We know individual patents may develop side effects and some suffer from the vaccines. Even medical experts have said this. But that does not mean we should eschew every vaccine and simply let the Covid-19 virus run amok. 

Because that is what anti-Vaxxers want. They want to use their rights to debate personal freedoms in a crusade to end yours. If they have the right to refuse medical care, what gives them the right to order everyone else to do the same?

That's it right there...lol.

All we have to do is "expand" the quote, read the red-highlighted and that's all we need to understand your reasoning and line of thinking.

9 Absolutely Evil Medical Experiments | Live Science

"Don't ask too many questions now,  just do it and wait and see what happens AFTERWARDS.

Maybe 50 years from now the truth will come out.

After all, that's what the Freedom Of Information Act is for."

Anti-Vaxxers tend to be intolerant of others' opinions. And one does not have to meet them online to know how they feel.

It is quite sad that the Black anti-Vaxxers I did engage with online are simply disdainful of science, much like Republicans are. Who are YOU going to listen to? Do you really think Dr. Fauci flew to China and concocted a scheme to create the Covid-19 virus with Chinese scientists in Wuhan?

One Black anti-Vaxxers insists this is true. 

I cannot believe some would listen to a person who has no medical degree, never practiced as a doctor, knows nothing about infections respiratory viruses, but thinks you need to follow their advice.

Engage an anti-Vaxxer then. Ask them why children should not be vaccinated against measles, whooping cough and polio. Go ahead.

But first, list the names of people in your neighborhood who have polio or smallpox.

The idea is to live. I want the Black Community to survive.  And I am thrilled that a second Covid-19 vaccine is about to approved for emergency use. This one is from Moderna. 

We do not need any more needless deaths in our community from this pandemic.  

It's an individual choice. Here is more information on the issue:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/landig/article/PIIS2589-7500(20)30227-2/fulltext

Stefan

I cannot believe some would listen to a person who has no medical degree, never practiced as a doctor, knows nothing about infections respiratory viruses, but thinks you need to follow their advice.

Lol....
Does Bill Gates have a medical degree?
Has Bill Gates practiced as a doctor?

If not, why have so many people (including entire nations) taken HIS advice on immunizations and similar projects around the globe?

Who are YOU going to listen to? 

Not my enemy, that's for sure....lol.

What does a mouse look like creeping up to a CAT to ask him for advice on staying alive?

image.jpeg.bf4f67767894c2ae703f56ab650a78a3.jpeg

"Yeah....
I been meaning to ask you something."

The idea is to live. I want the Black Community to survive.

Then you should encourage our people to SEPARATE from their 500 year old open enemy so they will no longer be afflicted by him and his wicked ways.

We do not need any more needless deaths in our community

👍
Finally we agree on something!
But apparently you've  put one "s" too many in the word "needles"...LOL.

I know a highly educated person whose son has autism and they feel the MMR vaccine gave their child autism because the symptoms presented around the time the vaccine was administered.

I would never challenge anyone directly, who is in this unfortunate position.  The problem is diseases that were virtually eradicated are seeing a come back in some communities because people are scared for no reason.

That said, I'm not lining up to take the vaccination.  😮

• Like 1

Troy, 

I agree with your post 100%. I am not a doctor and I am certainly no infectious disease expert. 

If parents believe a certain drug has harmed their children, who am I to dispute this? First of all, it's none of my business. I can only sympathize.

Even thought I am in the high risk category, I am holding off on getting any Covid-19 vaccine. I never trusted Trump and I remember his vow to not allow residents of Blue States to receive vaccines because he engaged in words with their Governors. 

Troy

I know a highly educated person whose son has autism and they feel the MMR vaccine gave their child autism because the symptoms presented around the time the vaccine was administered.

People know what they KNOW.
They're not stupid.

The problem is diseases that were virtually eradicated are seeing a come back in some communities because people are scared for no reason.

Thing is, African didn't have to worry about ANY of those diseases when we lived separately from Caucasians.

The only time our people are afflicted with those diseases is when:

1. We live in the same communities as them
and
2. Our people consume THEIR foods and medicines instead of our own.

Those two factors!

Take them away and our people will have excellent health and those diseases you talk about will be unheard of in our communities.

Stefan

I am not a doctor and I am certainly no infectious disease expert. 

If parents believe a certain drug has harmed their children, who am I to dispute this? 

First of all, it's none of my business 
-STOP RIGHT THERE....DON'T GO ANY FURTHER, LOL.

Another home run!

No need to say anything else AFTER those statements.....you can drop the bat and start running.

Vin Scully's greatest calls: Hank Aaron's historic 715th home run

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

People know what they KNOW.
They're not stupid.

This is not true very smart people are be easily manipulated, fooled. and mislead.  Particularly in emotional charged situations. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Thing is, African didn't have to worry about ANY of those diseases when we lived separately from Caucasians.

The only time our people are afflicted with those diseases is when:

Pioneer we live in a global community what you suggest is not possible in the 21st century and has not been for centuries.

I am fairly certain creating Covid-19 vaccines and treatments will become another facet of the healthcare industry. 

A race of people can no longer effectively isolate themselves because of world travel, communications and ongoing environmental damage. Those who tried always failed and even if they kept most intruders at bay, they usually became ill because they were not properly vaccinated. 

In Africa, lack of adequate sanitation and clean drinking water always killed millions. And 56% of  Africans living south of the Sahara Desert suffer from this now, according to the World Health Organization. 

What good is it to hide from invaders and those bent on harm if your people do not have access to clean drinking water? Or cannot grow enough food to feed everyone?

It's not about hiding and isolating oneself.

It's about assuming and maintaining control over OUR OWN community which includes growing OUR OWN food and making OUR OWN medicine instead of relying on your slave masters' and colonialists' children to provide these things for you.

....and then wonder why you can't get ahead on the planet.