The real meaning of an “ Uncle Tom “

Many blacks have been called “ Uncle Tom’s” including myself. I actually wear that with a badge of honor. I noticed a common theme, almost every black that is called an Uncle Tom is a responsible law abiding citizen . An “Uncle Tom “ wakes up every morning and goes to work, takes care of his family, and leads a responsible lifestyle.  You will rarely see an Uncle Tom in prison or having a bunch of out of wedlock children.  An Uncle Tom supports family structure and 2 parent household’s which our black community so desperately needs.
Its extremely troubling that a black man who is a hard working family man and lives a responsible lifestyle is frowned upon in our community. Speaking well and using proper English is also frowned upon in our black community and is known as “ selling out”; how ignorant !!!

The black community seems to admire thugs, victimhood, and excuses. Our community needs more Uncle Tom’s. 
If you are a black man and are called an Uncle Tom, take that as a great compliment as you are doing the right thing.

I would not discourage a Black man from being an Uncle Tom. There's no shortage of them.

I only ask that Uncle Toms do not seek help from Black folks if/when their situation goes sideways with white folks. 

From police brutality to modern day lynching, if an Uncle Tom is a victim, Black folks shouldn't shed a tear and/or lend a hand to help him.  Let Uncle Tom work it out for himself. He knows better.😎

• Haha 1

@Jeromex you’ll probably enjoy this “documentary” film, though I’m sure you’ve seen it dozens of times given your rhetoric.  I took the film, Uncle Tom: A Oral History of the American Black Conservative, seriously enough to write a review of it.

@Jeromex do you acknowledge the civil rights activists who fought and died to give you the freedoms which allows you to be an Uncle Tom?