Who Are The Original Owners Of That Land: Jews Or Palestinians?

The answer is:  NEITHER ONE

Both the Jews and Palestinians are descendants of invaders who came to that land to displace the former inhabitants.

Most of the Jews of today are White and of European descent who took the land from the Palestinians after WWII.
Most of the Palestinians are mixed raced descendants of Arab and Greeks who invaded and took the land thousands of years ago from the Original owners.
If you believe the Bible, the Israelites who USED to live on the land for hundreds of years before becoming dispossessed a couple times themselves took it from the Original owners.

Well, who are these "original owners" that I speak of?

The Kena'ani people.

They were a Black people related to the other Black ethnic groups like Sumerians and Elamites who lived in and around the Arabian peninsula for thousands if not millions of years before the coming of the Caucasians who invaded their land and dispossessed most of them. 

This whole thing started in 1948. After 75 years of tension, it appears any chance of a two-state solution has blown up. Not that it was ever a real consideration. 

In his wisdom shortly before he died, Dick Gregory cautioned us to stay neutral and not get involved in beefs between white folks. 😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Oh, absolutely NOT taking either side.

Both groups have a history of being racist towards Black people so no, I'm NOT taking sides in this issue.
But I will shed a little light on the ancient history of the land.

Both the Israelis AND the Palestinians are known for their racism and how they even treat the Black minorities of thier OWN like shit, not to mention Black folks from outside of their ethnic group.

Story after story comes out how the Ethiopian Israelis are mistreated and even forced to leave the nation because of the racist domestic policies of Israel.
Story after story of Palestinians who migrate to parts of the U.S. and Latin America and even parts of Africa setting up businesses and then exploit and even shot down Black customers and take advantage of Black females.

Neither of them are OUR allies.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Neither of them are OUR allies.

Facts.

The sooner Black folks realize we have no friends among non-white folks we can close ranks among ourselves and get on code and take better care of each other.

My disappointment with Africa is two-fold:

1) Africans continue allowing non-white folks to exploit the continent.

2) Africans flee their homeland to live in white countries instead of developing their own land.

Israel is just an example of how the system of racism white supremacy benefits its true allies.

As the US base of operations in the Middle East, the US has been giving Israel military equipment and about $5 billon dollars per year over several decades.

Yet, reparations for AfroAmericans is a non-starter. 

History is great for knowing where came from and how we got here but it doesn't solve anything.

AfroAmericans need tangibles. Israel is proof that it can be done. Cut the checks.😎

5 hours ago, ProfD said:

My disappointment with Africa is two-fold:

1) Africans continue allowing non-white folks to exploit the continent.

2) Africans flee their homeland to live in white countries instead of developing their own land.

We both share that disappointment.

I've met some VERY smart Africans over the years and have to wonder what is going on that they can be so smart and successful here in the United States and in Europe, but come from such chaotic environments.

I think I commented here a few times about how when you look at scenes out of Asia or the Middle East you see buildings with concrete and cement streets and paved roads, but so many scenes out of Sub-Sahara Africa are low shacky buildings and dirt trails and shit.
In the cities, yes.....sidewalks and paved roads.
But too often out in the villages where so many people live just dirt roads and trails all over the place.

I haven't been to the continent yet so I don't want to be too PRE-judgmental, but it seems to me if the Western media is doing Africa a disservice....then the African/Black media should step up and set the record straight and show us the Wakanda we haven't been seeing.

On 10/14/2023 at 12:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The answer is:  NEITHER ONE

And that may be the real problem!!!

IMO it really doesn't matter though, if people are raping little children, you know, that is what the ancient scripture say the original people were doing.

Sort of like the South African 'hyena boys' who submit to the chief woman of the village and go about the village raping young girls and infecting them with AIDS and sht. 

But, now, I just heard that about 500 people, civilians, were killed in a Gaza hospital!

This is terrible. 

• Like 1

Under the eye for an eye principle, the Palestinian body count will be exponentially greater than Israel. 

Israel is using the Hamas *attack* as an excuse to reclaim Gaza and every other piece of land from the Palestinians. 

The US government has cosigned the slaughter of a whole group of people. It will be similar to the shock and awe of Iraq in 2003.😎

Well.....
As an FBA AfroAmerican, I don't have a dog in the fight.
As I've said before, BOTH the Jews and Arabs have a history of anti-Black racism.

However I will say that there are over a DOZEN Arab nations surrounding Israel, many of whom are very wealthy and all of them have militaries with large numbers of troops and weaponry.

I know the U.S. backs up Israel, however if they sit back and let their Arab/Muslim "brothers and sisters" get slaughtered like that by a relatively handful of Israelis, what does that say about THEM?

They may as well stop all the tough talk and religious talk and ranting and raving about what they're willing to "die" for, because clearly a lot of lines have been crossed and chips have been knocked off their shoulders.

The interesting thing is that BOTH the Jews and Arabs use religion as a major motivator as they oppose eachother.

This situation is one of the reasons I don't do religion.
Because if I truly believe that my religion came from God, I would expect for my religion to grant me VICTORY.

I said if I TRULY believed it.

Now if I were just faking the funk and using it for money or some sort of national solidarity....then when the shit hits the fan, I'd go somewhere and lay low.
But if I had a religion that GUARANTEED me victory over my enemies, and I truly believed in that religion......I'd expect victory.

Neely Fuller Jr. said that "White Supremacy" was the REAL religion most people in the world believed in and follow.
No matter what religion they CLAIM to believe in, if the White man (or government) comes along and tells them to CHANGE it or MODIFY it.....they do so quick fast and in a hurry.
And then sit up and make excuses for why they did it....lol.

image.jpeg.eebca0ea7b96bf512b39b6305e8254ae.jpeg

"Yes the Bible teaches that men shall not
have sex with other men but.....
It didn't say they couldn't get married to 
eachother.
Gotcha!"

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However I will say that there are over a DOZEN Arab nations surrounding Israel, many of whom are very wealthy and all of them have militaries with large numbers of troops and weaponry.

I know the U.S. backs up Israel, however if they sit back and let their Arab/Muslim "brothers and sisters" get slaughtered like that by a relatively handful of Israelis, what does that say about THEM?

Yep. Israel has major protection from the US. Their Arab neighbors don't want the smoke that would come with being too aggressive against or attacking them. 😎

I know the U.S. is bigger and stronger, however I have to wonder if another reason both the U.S. and Israel often seem to be more victorious is because of their INTEGRITY.

For example.......
If someone fucks with Israel, it's almost guaranteed that the U.S. will respond and protect Israel.
And in turn Israel seems to be a reliable ally for the U.S. in the middle of that region by spying on the Arab  nations and Russia and helping America during her military pursuits.

But Russia has double-crossed many if IT'S so called "allies" and left them out to dry.
And as I said before, a lot of Arab nations are sitting back staring while their fellow Arabs are being killed.

Even if power is taken out of the equation, I have to wonder if the value and ethic of integrity and loyalty plays a major part in victory.

...U.S. and Israel often seem to be more victorious is because of their INTEGRITY.

And as I said before, a lot of Arab nations are sitting back staring while their fellow Arabs are being killed.

Even if power is taken out of the equation, I have to wonder if the value and ethic of integrity and loyalty plays a major part in victory.

Nope. It's all about money and power.

White folks have zero integrity especially when it comes to domination and subjugation.

Look no further than the current conflict. Hamas alleged snuck attacked Israel killing a bunch of folks and taking hostages. 

The Israeli response isn't just to punish Hamas. As retribution, Israel is willing to kill every Palestinian left in the region. The US has given the green-light.

There are protests from Arabs in surrounding areas.But  they won't get too involved because their money will dry up. 😎

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Look no further than the current conflict. Hamas alleged snuck attacked Israel killing a bunch of folks and taking hostages. 

The Israeli response isn't just to punish Hamas. As retribution, Israel is willing to kill every Palestinian left in the region. The US has given the green-light.

There are protests from Arabs in surrounding areas.But  they won't get too involved because their money will dry up. 😎

Your example SUPPORTS the points I'm making!
Those being.....

1.  Unlike most of the Arab nations, when Israel is attacked it APPEARS that they try to GUARANTEE a swift and devastating response that is much stronger than the initial assault or attack upon them.

2. America CLAIMS to be an ally of Israel and ACTS as an ally of Israel!
They back up their claims with ACTIONS....not just false words or religious rhetoric.  ACTION.

The Arabs may CLAIM this or CLAIM that, but when the shit hits the fan.....you see many of them sitting back bucking their eyes and shaking their heads talking about "shame shame",  or asking where the "United Nations" are to help out the poor Palestinians.

Lauryn Hill said, how you gonna win when you ain't right within?

I'm not saying the Israelis are better than the Arabs OR that the Arabs are better than the Israelis.....morally.
I'm not overthere so I'm not in a position to say.
Most of the news and images and perspectives I'm getting are from Western outlets.
However it APPEARS that when it comes to warfare and military strategy, one side CLEARLY seems to be more reliable and unified than the other.

However it APPEARS that when it comes to warfare and military strategy, one side CLEARLY seems to be more reliable and unified than the other.

Sure. Non-white folks don't have the weapons or military strength therefore they don't stand a chance when it comes to going to war against white folks.

Arabs or even the Chinese could try to raise up against white supremacy. Neither stands a snowball chance in h8ll of winning.

The US and its allies have way too much firepower. Then, as a last resort there's always the nuclear option. 

That's why the system of white supremacy needs to be destroyed from the inside out.😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

Sure. Non-white folks don't have the weapons or military strength therefore they don't stand a chance when it comes to going to war against white folks.

Arabs or even the Chinese could try to raise up against white supremacy. Neither stands a snowball chance in h8ll of winning.

The US and its allies have way too much firepower. Then, as a last resort there's always the nuclear option. 

That's why the system of white supremacy needs to be destroyed from the inside out.😎

You know what......
I think the Asian nations (China, Japan, and both Koreas specifically) actually COULD pose a real threat to the global White power structure IF they were totally united and had their head on straight.
They have the numbers and the technological ability.

They are also more "isolated" from the West than Africa is.
Meaning......
Yeah, there are White folks in every continent spying and doing their thing including China, Korea, and Japan....but they can't or won't just "run around" in China or the Korea doing whatever the hell they want to do with nobody noticing them like they can in some parts of Africa or South America.

But as of now, most Asians LOVE White folks too much and seek to imitate them too much to pose any real threat.

Could a unified and radical "Pro-Yellow" Asia destroy the White power structure?
Not sure.
But they could certainly leave them SHOOK....lol.

The US is the #1 super power in the world because it has strategic alliances all over the globe.

North Korea is the only Asian country that isnt dependent on the US.

Even China's economy is built on doing business with the US. 

It would take a whole lot of ifs for Asian countries to close ranks and turn against the US.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Even China's economy is built on doing business with the US. 

Exactly.
Which is why I constantly tell people that China is NO THREAT to the U.S.
They aren't fucking with Taiwan anytime soon.

Not just because they don't want the military smoke from the U.S. but simply they don't want to lose the financial benefits from the West.

The original Communist spirit of the Chinese Revolution of the 40s  entire PURPOSE was to break China away from the financial and social control that the Western powers had and still have over so much of the world.
Now the Chinese Communist Party is the SLAVE CATCHER for the West.

It would take a whole lot of ifs for Asian countries to close ranks and turn against the US.

LOL....

In 48, after the establishment of Israel, the Nakba occurred . It wasn't enough for the Zionists. No, more land was required and at the expense of the Palestinians. At least 400 villages were destroyed. And the 'locals', the settlers are still not happy today. 

Yes,Gaza was given back but it's the biggest open air prison in the world. 

• Like 2

On 10/18/2023 at 1:54 PM, ProfD said:

Israel is using the Hamas *attack* as an excuse to reclaim Gaza and every other piece of land from the Palestinians. 

Yes, this is what it seems like.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:37 AM, ProfD said:

This is so scary. Other countries are not very loud about this. I don't believe that this should be happening, not to the civilians. Hamas is a particular group and so, other Palestinians should not be killed for the actions of one group.

On 10/21/2023 at 2:29 PM, ProfD said:

Yes, a few years ago, I had a co-worker tell me this same thing! He was from East Africa, and he said this very same thing! 

THE GOD OF FORCE as described by the prophet Daniel, comes to mind. 

But still, I thought that China might have some kind of power to at least do something! But then, maybe they are tied up into their issues with Taiwan. 

On 10/21/2023 at 5:38 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You know what......
I think the Asian nations (China, Japan, and both Koreas specifically) actually COULD pose a real threat to the global White power structure IF they were totally united and had their head on straight.
They have the numbers and the technological ability.

Exactly!!! 

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot believe that no one on this entire forum can explain how Israel maintains military supremacy over the entire Middle East. Does anyone here besides me read any political/military analysis?

When Chevdove asked for an explanation of the civil war in Sudan, I replied after doing  a bit of research. I was stunned to learn no one here had heard of the Wagner Group, which figured prominently in the slaughters of civilians.

You guys need to read. And then post links to what you find.

On 11/10/2023 at 4:28 AM, Stefan said:

I cannot believe that no one on this entire forum can explain how Israel maintains military supremacy over the entire Middle East.

Probably because it needs no explaination....lol.

We all know that the UNITED STATES backs Israel and gives it it's military power.

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

That is a half ass answer. You really don't know, do you?

Ofcourse I don't "know" because I'm not in the Israeli government.
The average American citizen can only speculate based on what they know of history and what they see  in the media.

In order for me to actually KNOW how the Israeli military get's it's power I would have to have personal access to Israeli government and military knowledge.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 4:28 AM, Stefan said:

I cannot believe that no one on this entire forum can explain how Israel maintains military supremacy over the entire Middle East. Does anyone here besides me read any political/military analysis?

I do not understand how Israel maintains military supremacy on a deeper level other than what I've heard from some people. 

I believe it has something to do with western support, but if you can share, please do.

I am aching to know more about what is going on with this Hamas and Israel conflict.

It is so depressing to think that the hospital in Gaza is being bombed. 

How can this be allowed? 

Why won't the international leagues stop this kind of attack on civilians?

• Like 1

The secret to Israel’s military dominance lies in how the West, (mostly the U.S.), dispenses its weapons. The U.S. uses Israel to test its newest weapons, such as fighter aircraft, smart and dumb bombs and armored vehicles. Israel’s missile defense system, partly developed by U.S. scientists and military contractors, is sometimes used as an offensive weapon in battles.

Guess who pays for all of this? We do.

Truth about Israel's military

Despite all the pain, horror and misery Israel's intelligence services have caused, it is lionized. But it also has detractors right inside of Israel.

Israel's targeted assassinations are a poor strategy

• Like 1

Stefan

I said:   
😉We all know that the UNITED STATES backs Israel and gives it it's military power.

You said: 

🧐That is a half ass answer. You really don't know  

The secret to Israel’s military dominance lies in how the West, (mostly the U.S.), dispenses its weapons. The U.S. uses Israel to test its newest weapons

🥴Oh!
Thanks for clarifying that it's NOT the UNITED STATES that backs Israel and gives it powerful weapons....... but the "U.S." (????) who does.

They are step-brothers. Born of the same father, Abraham. One of the Hebrew woman and the other an Egyptian woman.

“And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.” Genesis 17:19,20.

Africa Has Always Been In The Bosom Of God

https://foundationgospel.com/times/africa-has-always-been-in-the-bosom-of-god

• Like 1

TSegal

What if I were to tell you that the TRUTH of who the Jews and Arabs are is not found in the Bible?

What if I were to tell you that ORIGINALLY the Jews were simply a group of White folks who were among the first to be cleaned up and civilized while in the caves of the Caucasus mountains...

What if I were to tell you that ORIGINALLY the Arabs were simply White folks who managed to escape from the Caucasus mountains and make their way down into the deserts of Arabia where they interacted with the original Black civilizations.....

😏 Would you believe any of it?