Questions About the Purpose(s) Of Extraterrestrial Visits To Our Planet

I've heard from many UFOlogists that said those who HAVE contacted some of these "extraterrestrials" said that one of their missions is to save human lives by preventing the use of nuclear weapons and preventing a nuclear war to break out.

If that's true....and that's a major IF.....then some of my questions would be:

1. If they wanted to prevent nuclear weapons, why did they allow them to be invented in the first place?

2. If they wanted to prevent the USE of nuclear weapons, why did they allow the U.S. to drop them on Japan....twice?

3. Hell, even if you DON'T have nuclear weapons....millions upon millions of people have been killed by CONVENTIONAL weapons around this planet for nearly 2 centuries now.
Why haven't they prevented THAT?

Arsenio Hall said, things that make you go:  Hmmmmmm.......

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've heard from many UFOlogists that said those who HAVE contacted some of these "extraterrestrials" said that one of their missions is to save human lives by preventing the use of nuclear weapons and preventing a nuclear war to break out.

Oh, the answer to all three of your questions is simple.  Those "UFOligists" are crack pots.  The nature of your questions and the way you posed them should have made this obvious.

• Haha 1

Yep. Things that make you go hmmm usually don't add up to much. 🤣

As I mentioned in another thread, human beings were blessed/cursed with an imagination that allows them to think and/or believe anything.

There's some kind of arrogance or delusion that allows people to think they were the one of the few to see Bigfoot or talk to animals or be contacted by aliens, etc.

For whatever reason, some people just have to believe in all kinds of sh8t that doesn't exist. 😁😎

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They may know the truth about some of these UFOs and the government's dealings with them, but INTENTIONALLY spread lies and falsehood in the public to throw people off the truth path.

That would lead to wondering if Africa and China are withholding similar information.

I cannot imagine the US is the only place aliens would visit and/or allow themselves to be sighted/captured.😁😎

10 hours ago, ProfD said:

That would lead to wondering if Africa and China are withholding similar information.

😎

Not sure about China, however whether some African nations are withholding information or not....I'm wondering what kind of information do they have that is helping them?

I haven't heard a lot of information about Extraterrestrial contact with Africans, especially sub-Saharan African people.
The two major cases I've heard from so far in my studies have been:
1. The Dogon people of Mali who are said to have had THOUSANDS of years contact with Extraterrestrials.
2. A South African "Shaman" by the name of Credo Mutwa claims to have had Extraterrestrial contract.

But like I said..........
Whatever information they have, I'm wondering how is it benefiting them in terms of helping protect their nations and their people and empowering them against Western hegimony.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm wondering what kind of information do they have that is helping them?

Considering the state of the world, that's why I don't think or believe ETs are helping anybody in one or another. 

I doubt aliens are leaving millions of people to poverty and starvation.

Nor do I believe aliens have sanctioned human greed and selfishness leading to those conditions. 

Human beings are the highest form of intelligence on this planet. As a result, it is what it is for better or worse depending on one's situation.🤣😎

On 10/21/2023 at 9:28 AM, Pioneer1 said:

If that's true....and that's a major IF.....then some of my questions would be:

Yes...and there are reports of them interfering with our nuclear activities.

1. If they wanted to prevent nuclear weapons, why did they allow them to be invented in the first place?

2. If they wanted to prevent the USE of nuclear weapons, why did they allow the U.S. to drop them on Japan....twice?

Maybe it's more than one group with differing Ethics, Rules and Relationships with us and among themselves.

3. Hell, even if you DON'T have nuclear weapons....millions upon millions of people have been killed by CONVENTIONAL weapons around this planet for nearly 2 centuries now.
Why haven't they prevented THAT?

Maybe for them it's not about death and or the individual.

Could be some grow strong by our suffering and death...

Arsenio Hall said, things that make you go:  Hmmmmmm.......

Yes...

frankster

Perhaps, they are interfering with AND giving us nuclear technology based on what you said next.............

Maybe it's more than one group with differing Ethics, Rules and Relationships with us and among themselves.

🧐 Now this is a VERY thought provoking thing to consider.
More than one group of Extraterrestrials, who possibly don't get along with eachother.

Perhaps one of the groups GAVE humanity nuclear technology.
And another group is trying to prevent it's use.

Although I wasn't thinking THAT, as I was typing up #3, I thought about what if THEY didn't see "death" the same way most humans see it.
Maybe they felt that since ONLY the human body dies and the soul lives on forever in other bodies and/or Realms, they don't see death and destruction the same way human beings in their limited perspective do.

Perhaps they see war and death among humans like an adult would see  fist fights and occasional bloody lips among elementary school kids.
....an often distressing but necessary part of growing up as we learn to relate to eachother. 

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Perhaps, they are interfering with AND giving us nuclear technology based on what you said next.............

True

🧐 Now this is a VERY thought provoking thing to consider.
More than one group of Extraterrestrials, who possibly don't get along with eachother.

Perhaps one of the groups GAVE humanity nuclear technology.
And another group is trying to prevent it's use.

Yes...and we do not know whose Sphere/Zone of Influence we are domiciled. 

Although I wasn't thinking THAT, as I was typing up #3, I thought about what if THEY didn't see "death" the same way most humans see it.
Maybe they felt that since ONLY the human body dies and the soul lives on forever in other bodies and/or Realms, they don't see death and destruction the same way human beings in their limited perspective do.

True.

Perhaps they see war and death among humans like an adult would see  fist fights and occasional bloody lips among elementary school kids.
....an often distressing but necessary part of growing up as we learn to relate to eachother. 

Could be.

• 3 weeks later...

The vast distances between planets and star systems would tend to exclude the possibility of any intelligent extraterrestials visiting the Earth.

Our progress in Space Travel:Currently, the fastest spacecraft can reach speeds of up to 692,000 kilometers per hour, which is still slower than the Speed of Light.

The speed of light is an incredible 299,792,458 meters per second. At that speed, you could circle Earth more than seven times in one second and humans would finally be able to explore outside our solar system.

These questions may never stop. However, consider this: Maybe, Aliens have already visited.

I'm not talking about in the distance past. I'm talking about possibly, in the last few years - but we just did not know. I actually like this premise, especially since these guys speculate about the use of what we call AI to accomplish this.

Astrophysicists say Aliens might have already landed on Earth

Now, why did they visit? Probably to see Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

The vast distances between planets and star systems would tend to exclude the possibility of any intelligent extraterrestials visiting the Earth.

Our progress in Space Travel:Currently, the fastest spacecraft can reach speeds of up to 692,000 kilometers per hour, which is still slower than the Speed of Light.

The speed of light is an incredible 299,792,458 meters per second. At that speed, you could circle Earth more than seven times in one second and humans would finally be able to explore outside our solar system.

I will answer that Vast distance question with an imaginary situation...

2000 BC you think anyone alive could have thought of traveling  50 miles an hour...in the early 1800 AD it was thought impossibly by our most imminent scientists, they thought our bodies could not handle it and would be destroyed..

Now  at least we can imagine it warped space , worm holes , Dimensional Shifts, Time Travel, Non-local Space and Tachyonic fields

The Ancients have always said thought travel is instantaneous.

Who knows what science will develop in the future of travel.

• Like 1

Frankster:

Your reply to the space distance dilemma is speculative. It is imaginary. 

I am not one for Gobbleygook. I simply side with Troy. The ones who claim to have seen, spoken with or had sex with aliens are crackpots. 

You claim the Ancients spoke of this, spoke of that. What ancients are you talking about? Are there any written references? Are there any illustrative references?

We on Planet Earth  all have different belief systems. I want to know just what Ancients you are referring to. Because I have never, ever heard of any ancient peoples speaking about wormholes. They sound great in theory, a tunnel between distant points in the vast galaxy, holding the potential to slash interstellar travel times to just days or weeks.

Only problem? No one has ever discovered one. 

On 11/10/2023 at 4:16 AM, Stefan said:

I am not one for Gobbleygook. I simply side with Troy. The ones who claim to have seen, spoken with or had sex with aliens are crackpots. 

But are they really?
Or have  THEY been given access to places and information that we aren't privy to?

And again, regardless to their actual validity.....why are the vast majority of those making these claims Caucasian?????

There are a lot of crazy Black folks.
No shortage of Black folks or Native Americans who are bi-polar, or schizophrenic, or on crack.
Yet THEY aren't talking about having sex with or being abducted by aliens!

• Haha 1

Two things:

Most people in the U.S. believe in Alien life. Just as I do.

Most in the U.S. believe in Alien life  

(Pew Research)

Their skin color and ethnicity have little bearing on whether they believe in extra-terrestrials. But you are trying to make it seem White people are foolish for believing in other worldly life. I do not believe they are.

At one time, I was a reluctant supporter of the billions spent on Space Research. Even though it was exciting to read about. But I’d rather spend money on Space Research than on blowing up children.

Now, it appears the U.S. and its allies have little choice. 

Actually it's the opposite.
I think the claims of many White people on E.T.'s are real and legitimate.

It's too far wide spread, detailed, and logical for them all to just be "making them up".

My question is why ISN'T it happening more to Black folks?
Why do THEY get the privilege of meeting with these particular Beings and getting knowledge and technology from them to further their civilization?

@Pioneer1 I suspect most flat-earthers are white too put then in them same buckets as those who have been anally probed by ETs. 

That does not mean they aliens don't exist.  Consider why you are so predisposed to believing conspiracy theories.  It is a societal trend, so you are no unique.  BWT are you an antivaxxer?

• Thanks 1

Frankster:

You claim the Ancients spoke of this, spoke of that. What ancients are you talking about? Are there any written references? Are there any illustrative references?

We on Planet Earth  all have different belief systems. I want to know just what Ancients you are referring to. Because I have never, ever heard of any ancient peoples speaking about wormholes. They sound great in theory, a tunnel between distant points in the vast galaxy, holding the potential to slash interstellar travel times to just days or weeks.

Tachyons, Ultra-voilet, Infra-red bands, Nuclear Energy and Blacks Holes in Mundakopanishad

Troy

I suspect most flat-earthers are white too put then in them same buckets as those who have been anally probed by ETs. 

I'm not sure if most so-called "flat-earthers" really believe that the Earth is flat or if that's a belief PROJECTED upon them in order to discredit their other beliefs.

I've only met a few people so far who truly believe the Earth is flat.

That does not mean they aliens don't exist.  Consider why you are so predisposed to believing conspiracy theories.

Because I'm a Black man in this society and have sense enough to KNOW that conspiracies exist after seeing plenty of evidence of it.
The AfroAmerican community has been a VICTIM of racist conspiracies since being brought here by Europeans.

YOU probably believe conspiracies too but just won't admit to it because then you'd have to admit you can do little about it.

It is a societal trend, so you are no unique.  BWT are you an antivaxxer?

Yes.
I hope YOU are too.....unless you're making your own.

Let me ask you a question.....

If conspiracies are silly and don't exist, why are there entire LAWS about conspiracy in the Federal and State legal books?
People get charged with and end up going to prison over "conspiracy"?

The government obviously believes in them, even if YOU claim you don't.

Look what I found...............

CIA Whistleblower's Bombshell Claim About COVID Conspiracy

Sep 12, 2023 at 3:08 PM EDT

A Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) whistleblower made bombshell claims against the U.S. intelligence agency on Tuesday relating to the origins of COVID-19.

The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic and Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence announced that members heard testimony from a CIA whistleblower who alleged that the CIA "offered six analysts significant monetary incentives to change their position on COVID-19's origin."

"The whistleblower, who presents as a highly credible senior-level CIA officer, alleges that of the seven members assigned to the CIA team tasked with analyzing COVID-19 origins, six officers concluded that the virus likely originated from a lab in Wuhan, China," the House's Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic said in a press release. "The CIA, then however, allegedly offered financial incentives to six of the experts involved in the investigation to change their conclusion in favor of a zoonotic origin."

Wuhan Laboratory technicians work on samples to be tested for Covid-19. On September 12, 2023, the House's Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic heard testimony from a CIA whistleblower who claimed that the intelligence agency paid analysts to determine that COVID-19 originated from a zoonotic origin.STR/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES/GETTY IMAGES

In a statement to Newsweek on Tuesday, Tammy Kupperman Thorp, a spokesperson for the CIA's office of public affairs said, "At CIA we are committed to the highest standards of analytic rigor, integrity, and objectivity. We do not pay analysts to reach specific conclusions. We take these allegations extremely seriously and are looking into them. We will keep our Congressional oversight committees appropriately informed."

The announcement on Tuesday comes several months after the Wall Street Journal obtained classified intelligence reports in February, which found that the U.S. Department of Energy determined that COVID-19 likely originated from a lab in Wuhan, China.

The Bulletin
Your daily briefing of everything you need to know

According to the Wall Street Journal's report, the Department of Energy came to a "low confidence" conclusion on the origins of COVID-19, while the FBI also previously determined with "moderate confidence," that the novel virus may have stemmed from a lab in Wuhan.

In the press release on Tuesday, House's Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic Chairman Brad Wenstrup and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Mike Turner said that among the seven individuals on the CIA team investigating the origins of COVID-19, the whistleblower said that one member, who was the most senior, believed it originated from zoonosis.

"The whistleblower further contends that to come to the eventual public determination of uncertainty, the other six members were given a significant monetary incentive to change their position," Turner and Wenstrup said in a joint statement.

CIA Whistleblower's Bombshell Claim About COVID Conspiracy (newsweek.com)

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

I loved Star Trek. But we Earth Humans ain't going anywhere. The distances are too great.

There's just too much against us.  Everything that we would need to continue Life, (air, water, food), would have to brought with us.

Why pie-in-the-sky dreams are just dreams

Fact is often where fiction has already been....

If you can think or dream it....you can do it - maybe not exactly as you thought it.

There is nothing new under the sun...it has been of olden times long forgotten.

When Science FICTION Becomes Science FACT!

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Frankster, human beings need air to breathe, water to drink and food to eat. Those are Science Facts!

Yes

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

So, when is Admiral Kirk gonna make an appearance to deliver all of these life sustaining gadgets?

Maybe they will have them with them or source them along the way or find substitute....plus Yogi's have lived without Air Food or Drink for days.

Science will built on these things or find other methods.

Story of a Breatharian- Elitom El-Amin

1 hour ago, Stefan said:

Who are you in love with? Counselor Troi or Will Riker?

All of them.

Frankster:

How can it be speculative....when its is known fact that many things thought impossible are now common place 

Man quest for Flight is not an Imaginary Story....its is real and more common than many think.

I check everything out.....Real Life is always Stranger than Fiction

I do not break the Globe or Mankind into pieces......Our Common Human Heritage.

The Ancients are those who have come before and left Remarkable information For Us...Regardless of Sex Place Race Religion Time and Politics

We on Planet Earth  all have different belief systems. I want to know just what Ancients you are referring to. Because I have never, ever heard of any ancient peoples speaking about wormholes.

We have much more in Common than in Difference....I choose Commonality.

They sound great in theory, a tunnel between distant points in the vast galaxy, holding the potential to slash interstellar travel times to just days or weeks.

Instantaneous.....Quantum Entanglement

Then Maybe we Just Create One....or a find/create substitute - problem solved

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Interesting story by brother Elitom El-Amin

I read that he was born in 1969 which would make him in his 50s.

Yes

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'd really be interested in how he's doing 20 years from now if he keeps his course.

Why wait....Here is a case that may aid in answering that question

Indian 'holy man' perplexes doctors

frankster

Very interesting video, thanks!

One of MY questions that I had was answered just a few seconds after I thought of it which was.....if he doesn't eat or drink anything does he urinate or defecate...lol.
Apparently the answer is NO to both.
Not just interesting but amazing.....if this is true.

But there's a difference between him and the brother in the first video.

El-Amin choose to go that route as an adult for health concerns and he is in his 50s.
This man said that he was given HIS ability to go without food or drink since childhood as a gift from a Deity.
If that's true, then we can't expect anyone to just pick up and stop eating or drinking and expect to do as well as him.
He was apparently given a Miracle.

The two cases must be separated.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Very interesting video, thanks!

YES...The things That Man Can Accomplish is just Amazing.

One of MY questions that I had was answered just a few seconds after I thought of it which was.....if he doesn't eat or drink anything does he urinate or defecate...lol.
Apparently the answer is NO to both.
Not just interesting but amazing.....if this is true.

Truly Astounding....

There always is

El-Amin choose to go that route as an adult for health concerns and he is in his 50s.

Yes

This man said that he was given HIS ability to go without food or drink since childhood as a gift from a Deity.

Yes

If that's true,

Yes

then we can't expect anyone to just pick up and stop eating or drinking and expect to do as well as him.
He was apparently given a Miracle.

True

What we have is two Successful and Experience Breatharian...

We do not know how many there are?

How many have tried and failed?

El-Amin experience lets us know you do not need a Deity or Miracle to be able to live this lifestyle.

The two cases must be separated.

Sure.

They should be studied for commonalities differences and techniques.

Other Practitioners should be seek out.....

• Thanks 1

frankster

If this is true.
And if this Indian man WAS indeed granted a gift by a Being (according to the news a Hindu goddess named "Amba"???) that allowed him to live healthily without food or drink since childhood; perhaps we should become acquainted with THAT Deity!

Seriously.

I'm not sure about his lifestyle, but if that had happened to ME......I'd make sure I kept in touch with that Deity.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

If this is true.

Let's  grant him the benefit of our doubt....Take him and his doctors  at their word.

Do not take this to believe I am a true believer .....hook line and sinker - inquiring minds want to know??

And if this Indian man WAS indeed granted a gift by a Being (according to the news a Hindu goddess named "Amba"???) that allowed him to live healthily without food or drink since childhood; perhaps we should become acquainted with THAT Deity!

Maybe we already are acquainted with this Deity...Yogic Practices.

Seriously.

Yes....Seriously.

I'm not sure about his lifestyle, but if that had happened to ME......I'd make sure I kept in touch with that Deity.

You can Make Contact with this Deity if you Choose to.....It is a lifestyle most eschew - 

frankster

Let's  grant him the benefit of our doubt....Take him and his doctors  at their word.

I'm not saying he, the doctors, or Al Jazera are lying.

But because I personally haven't met him and am basically getting this story from the other side of the planet from the internet....I haven't confirmed it or the facts of it.

I'm basically taking in information and weighing it.

I'm not sure if Yogic Practices in and of themselves would be considered a "Deity".
Maybe given to us BY a Deity.

However I'm seriously considering them.

Many of those practices come from who I call the "Original Asiatic Black Man".
The very first people of India (and quite possibly the first people on the planet), known as the Dravidian people.

You can Make Contact with this Deity if you Choose to

Have you?  -to confirm this.

ProfD

The Breatharian and Indian holy man should be teaching more folks how to eat to  live and not just because the McDonald's French Fries are hot.

Changing one's diet probably won't have much of an impact if they are still living in a dysfunctional and polluted environment.

A boy living in Detroit, Chicago, or East Los Angeles can stop eating meat or stop eating food all together and become a "breatharian" if he wants.
But will it stop him from being hit by a stray bullet?

Health and prosperity seems to be a WHOLISTIC lifestyle.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Let's  grant him the benefit of our doubt....Take him and his doctors  at their word.

I'm not saying he, the doctors, or Al Jazera are lying.

But because I personally haven't met him and am basically getting this story from the other side of the planet from the internet....I haven't confirmed it or the facts of it.

I'm basically taking in information and weighing it.

Take it from me....The media say they are lying 

I'm not sure if Yogic Practices in and of themselves would be considered a "Deity".
Maybe given to us BY a Deity.

A Deity can also be a State of Being.....Divine.

Thru the practice of Yoga you can meet Divinity or Be-Come Divine - Deity.

The Christ(deity) within you has Arisen(kundalini).

However I'm seriously considering them.

Many of those practices come from who I call the "Original Asiatic Black Man".
The very first people of India (and quite possibly the first people on the planet), known as the Dravidian people.

Yes

You can Make Contact with this Deity if you Choose to

Have you?  -to confirm this.

I was on the path....life women alcohol drugs laziness family and fear distracted me.

ProfD

The Breatharian and Indian holy man should be teaching more folks how to eat to  live and not just because the McDonald's French Fries are hot.

Changing one's diet probably won't have much of an impact if they are still living in a dysfunctional and polluted environment.

A boy living in Detroit, Chicago, or East Los Angeles can stop eating meat or stop eating food all together and become a "breatharian" if he wants.
But will it stop him from being hit by a stray bullet?

It very well may.....diet heavily influences mood and mood influences thought and vice versa - hence may lead to a change of environment.

Health and prosperity seems to be a WHOLISTIC lifestyle.

It is.

frankster

Oh, the MEDIA says they are lying????

I know about the Kundalini.
Connecting it with Christ......not so sure of.

Seems like two separate concepts from two separate religions/belief systems....that somehow got merged in the West.

Christ is a Greek term that early Christians used instead of Messiah.
Somehow a lot of spiritualist have coined the term "Christ consciousness" to describe a type of enlightenment, however I question if that was the original meaning behind the word Christ.

I was on the path....life women alcohol drugs laziness family and fear distracted me.

LOL.....I definitely hear that!

Actually, for me personally....women and wealth is what DROVE me and is DRIVING me on the path of deeper Spirituality.

I wanted and still want both however I want to get them the RIGHT way....not in a way that will cause more damage or destruction.

I wanted nice cars, money, and to be surrounded by women.....but I didn't want to sell dope or engage in illegal activities to do it because I saw the end results of that activity.
So I sought out other means.

This is why I can't get with religions and spiritualists who insist that people live lives of poverty and want.
If you claim to be on the right spiritual path but are poor and have to beg from those LESS spiritually enlightened for money and food....to me that's evidence that you might not be on the right path.

You claim you got the right religion....but you're on food stamps.
You're working on a job owned by atheists or people of a different religion, relying on THEM to support you and your family.

Come on man........

It very well may.....diet heavily influences mood and mood influences thought and vice versa - hence may lead to a change of environment.

Correct!
However him changing HIS mood alone....while the rest of his community survives off a diet of junk food, poison vaccines, and dope....does little to change the environment.

Perhaps a change in diet and attitude will give HIM the good sense to MOVE away from such a destructive environment, lol.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Oh, the MEDIA says they are lying????

By Media I mean Society at large.

I know about the Kundalini.
Connecting it with Christ......not so sure of.

Seems like two separate concepts from two separate religions/belief systems....that somehow got merged in the West.

Christ is a Greek term that early Christians used instead of Messiah.
Somehow a lot of spiritualist have coined the term "Christ consciousness" to describe a type of enlightenment, however I question if that was the original meaning behind the word Christ.

I have been reading up on these things so long...Amrita Ambrosia Chrism Karast etc - all are referring to Cerebrospinal Fluid where confers Immortality and Enlightenment.

The Death of Ignorance our only enemy.

The Sacred Secret - “It Happens to Your Pineal Gland Every 29 ½ Days" (Eye Opening!)

LOL.....I definitely hear that!

Actually, for me personally....women and wealth is what DROVE me and is DRIVING me on the path of deeper Spirituality.

I wanted and still want both however I want to get them the RIGHT way....not in a way that will cause more damage or destruction.

I wanted nice cars, money, and to be surrounded by women.....but I didn't want to sell dope or engage in illegal activities to do it because I saw the end results of that activity.
So I sought out other means.

This is why I can't get with religions and spiritualists who insist that people live lives of poverty and want.
If you claim to be on the right spiritual path but are poor and have to beg from those LESS spiritually enlightened for money and food....to me that's evidence that you might not be on the right path.

You claim you got the right religion....but you're on food stamps.
You're working on a job owned by atheists or people of a different religion, relying on THEM to support you and your family.

Come on man........

True Spirituality leads to the Absence of Lack(Attachment)

Correct!
However him changing HIS mood alone....while the rest of his community survives off a diet of junk food, poison vaccines, and dope....does little to change the environment.

Perhaps a change in diet and attitude will give HIM the good sense to MOVE away from such a destructive environment, lol.

Exactly.

frankster

Ok.
However I DO understand their skepticism.

I have been reading up on these things so long...

Me too.
And that's the thing...reading and researching.
But it's to the point that it's beyond reading other people's research and interpretation.
It's time for DIRECT POSITIVE experiences in Spiritual enlightenment.

You can only learn so much from the writings of others.
Even when it comes to a movie and the reviews of it.
You get so much more of a perspective from direct experience or observation.

As for the word "Krist" or "Christ".....I admit I do have reservations about the use of that word for various forms of spiritual enlightenment.

These methods and experiences......I've been told...are TENS OF THOUSANDS of years old.
Long before the time of Jesus Christ.
Long before the term "Christ"....which is a Greek term...came into being.
So what were they called before then?
Certainly not Christ.

My concern is that the word "Christ" is merely injected into these beliefs and methods as a way to maintain ties to Christianity, which is not only deceptive but dangerous because it dilutes the purity of the yogic method or practice with Western/Christian concepts -thus causing confusion.

Humanity doesn't need more confusion.

If Christ is the way...then they should accept Christ wholly and purely and not mix the belief in him with the dozens of other concepts, religions, and belief systems.

On 11/12/2023 at 8:03 AM, Pioneer1 said:

BWT are you an antivaxxer?

Yes.

I’m not surprised. there are plenty of intelligent people who are, but the reasoning is nonetheless flawed. It is the same mechanism by which we are so easily fooled by magicians and scammers.

The fact that vaccines have proven to save the lives of many millions of people does little to dissuade people from being against vaccines… 

On 11/12/2023 at 8:03 AM, Pioneer1 said:

If conspiracies are silly and don't exist, why are there entire LAWS about conspiracy in the Federal and State legal books?

{sigh} this has nothing to do with believing vaccines are bad or that the earth is flat. It us just an attempt to protect us from people who would work together to do others harm i.e. conspire.

On 11/14/2023 at 7:39 PM, Pioneer1 said:

perhaps, but the guy who claims he has an eaten or drank for 70 years should be obvious to anyone that is false. Anyone seemingly can post anything on the web and others will believe it no matter how outrageous.

People will believe someone has not eaten or drank for 70 years nor has excreted liquid or had a bowel movement for the same amount of time, and these same people will not believe vaccines work or are even designed to kill us.

Humans are fascinating creatures. AI will have no problem ruling over us.

frankster

Ok.
However I DO understand their skepticism.

I have been reading up on these things so long...

Me too.
And that's the thing...reading and researching.
But it's to the point that it's beyond reading other people's research and interpretation.
It's time for DIRECT POSITIVE experiences in Spiritual enlightenment.

You can only learn so much from the writings of others.
Even when it comes to a movie and the reviews of it.
You get so much more of a perspective from direct experience or observation.

How do you intend to accomplish this?......Where to begin?

The first step is unique to each person and the tradition the choose or belong to.

In the West Prayer and Contemplation is Traditional.....Whilst in the East Meditation and Exercise is Traditional

Usually it entails getting to know Yourself.....A Personal Crisis is always the Best way.

Lacking that Another way is called the Immanence of God(in the West) or Mindfulness(in the East) -Always in the Presence Of God or Always Meditating(constant Introspection)

Lastly any Practice that is entered into with full Body Mind and Spirit wholeheartedly....In other words all consumingly.

As for the word "Krist" or "Christ".....I admit I do have reservations about the use of that word for various forms of spiritual enlightenment.

All Spirituality is One.....any seeming difference is superficial.

These methods and experiences......I've been told...are TENS OF THOUSANDS of years old.
Long before the time of Jesus Christ.
Long before the term "Christ"....which is a Greek term...came into being.
So what were they called before then?
Certainly not Christ.

Maybe not Christ....though They are referencing the same thing

My concern is that the word "Christ" is merely injected into these beliefs and methods as a way to maintain ties to Christianity, which is not only deceptive but dangerous because it dilutes the purity of the yogic method or practice with Western/Christian concepts -thus causing confusion.

Much ado about....The Word Christ tells you the route the technology took

Humanity doesn't need more confusion.

If Christ is the way...then they should accept Christ wholly and purely and not mix the belief in him with the dozens of other concepts, religions, and belief systems.

The challenge of the Ancients is to pass on the technology thru ages....Mankind is full of Individuals with personal ambitions and group goals - in short Ignorant.

frankster

The first step is unique to each person and the tradition the choose or belong to.

In the West Prayer and Contemplation is Traditional.....Whilst in the East Meditation and Exercise is Traditional

Usually it entails getting to know Yourself.....A Personal Crisis is always the Best way.

Lacking that Another way is called the Immanence of God(in the West) or Mindfulness(in the East) -Always in the Presence Of God or Always Meditating(constant Introspection)

Lastly any Practice that is entered into with full Body Mind and Spirit wholeheartedly....In other words all consumingly.

What about certain drugs, like DMT?
Perhaps faster and more direct than years of leg crossing and meditation.

My understanding is that the Spirit world is FAR MORE complex and varied than this rather elementary physical world.

There are over a dozen types of LAUNDRY DETERGENT to choose from in this world, how much more of a variety is there in the Spirit world?

I'm not so sure.
In MY OPINION...Christ is simply the Greek rendition of the Hebrew Messiah.
No need to make it more complex or mystical than it already is.

We can ADD to the understanding of it if we like....doesn't mean it's true.
Christ/Kristos is the Greek version of the Jewish word "Messiah" with the concept originally coming from the Mithraism religion founded in Persia centered around the ORIGINAL "Christ figure" Cyrus.

Now as far as enlightenment goes..........

Different people have different ideas of "enlightenment".
Enlightened to what?
If a person's son is dying of cancer and they become "enlightened"....will that come with a cure for that cancer?
If not...exactly what good is it?
Just walking around with a shiny face and smile on it?
Is that the purpose of "enlightenment"?????

We need KNOWLEDGE that will HELP US accomplish our goals and be Successful.
Atleast I do.

The challenge of the Ancients is to pass on the technology thru ages....

If indeed that is their intent.
Some Ancients intended to and did HIDE technology and wisdom from the masses and only passed it down to a certain elect few.

Mankind is full of Individuals with personal ambitions and group goals - in short Ignorant.

Are personal ambitions and goals ignorant to have?

frankster

What about certain drugs, like DMT?
Perhaps faster and more direct than years of leg crossing and meditation.

True.....the roads to Spirituality is as many as there are individuals and can be unique to each...

Yes....some are faster than others each has its own benefits and drawbacks.

My understanding is that the Spirit world is FAR MORE complex and varied than this rather elementary physical world.

There are over a dozen types of LAUNDRY DETERGENT to choose from in this world, how much more of a variety is there in the Spirit world?

Even so they are still all laundry detergent??

I'm not so sure.
In MY OPINION...Christ is simply the Greek rendition of the Hebrew Messiah.
No need to make it more complex or mystical than it already is.

We can ADD to the understanding of it if we like....doesn't mean it's true.
Christ/Kristos is the Greek version of the Jewish word "Messiah" with the concept originally coming from the Mithraism religion founded in Persia centered around the ORIGINAL "Christ figure" Cyrus.

The Route

Khrestus/kristos is Greek is also Greek for the Anointed One(Chrism/christening)....Chosen One to Lead - Saviour/Deliverer/Messiah.

The first people called Christians were followers of Sirapis/Serapis Christos a Greco-Egyptian Syncretic God/Religion....Hellenic Egypt -Osiris and Apis(the bull)

The (slain/sacrificial/crucified)Bull is Mithraism a Greco-Roman religion greatly inspired by Zoroastrianism a Persian(Iran) religion which is in turn inspired by Vaishnavism (Hinduism) - Krishna (holy cow) back to Hathor.

Now as far as enlightenment goes..........

Different people have different ideas of "enlightenment".
Enlightened to what?
If a person's son is dying of cancer and they become "enlightened"....will that come with a cure for that cancer?
If not...exactly what good is it?

Enlightenment Vanquishes Death.....1 Corinthians 15:55-58.

Just walking around with a shiny face and smile on it?
Is that the purpose of "enlightenment"?????

That reads like its for show...not real

We need KNOWLEDGE that will HELP US accomplish our goals and be Successful.
Atleast I do.

True...We do some did.

The challenge of the Ancients is to pass on the technology thru ages....

If indeed that is their intent.
Some Ancients intended to and did HIDE technology and wisdom from the masses and only passed it down to a certain elect few.

Yes some..... for personal ambition and group goals.

Mankind is full of Individuals with personal ambitions and group goals - in short Ignorant.

Are personal ambitions and goals ignorant to have?

Only when the are antithetical to Divine/God's Will... "Thy will be Done" - Matthew 6:10 & 33

frankster

Khrestus/kristos is Greek is also Greek for the Anointed One(Chrism/christening)....Chosen One to Lead - Saviour/Deliverer/Messiah.

The first people called Christians were followers of Sirapis/Serapis Christos a Greco-Egyptian Syncretic God/Religion....Hellenic Egypt -Osiris and Apis(the bull)

The (slain/sacrificial/crucified)Bull is Mithraism a Greco-Roman religion greatly inspired by Zoroastrianism a Persian(Iran) religion which is in turn inspired by Vaishnavism (Hinduism) - Krishna (holy cow) back to Hathor.

1. It is my understanding that the first people to call themselves "Christians" were a group of disciples in Antioch Turkey.
I think the Bible even says this in Acts 11:26

2. We have to understand that there is a difference between "Christians" and those who actually followed the teachings of Yeshua.  They went by a different name.
I think they were called Nazarenes.
Those followers of the teachings of Yeshua in different parts of the world be it Ethiopia, India, Egypt, or Arabia did NOT refer to themselves as "Christians".

3. It is also my understanding that the "Christ concept" of concept of a "savior" actually came into the concept of Judaism AFTER the Jews left Babylon and many of them were allowed to "return" to Jerusalem by the Persian King Cyrus.
After Cyrus and the Persians defeated the Babylonians who held many of the Israelites captive, they began to look at Cyrus as a "savior" and thus the concept of a savior or Messiah was born.
I may be mistaken, but that's my understanding of it.

Only when the are antithetical to Divine/God's Will... "Thy will be Done" - Matthew 6:10 & 33

Ofcourse it would be foolish to intentionally go against God's Will.

However when discussing What is and What is not God's Will, we must make sure It actually IS the Will of God and not just the will of some man or his writings CLAIMING to speak for God.

For example..........

A single man who goes around having voluntary sex with women for fun.  He even uses his knowledge and charm to do so.
He agrees to it, and the women who agree to it are single.
They don't produce babies and they practice "safe" sex.

I don't have a problem with this.
But you'd have thousands of people claiming this is "wrong" and goes against "God's Will" that he does this.
Why?

Not because God told them, but because they got it out of some book they believe in.

So now a big argument and discrepancy occurs over 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hand information nobody can verify.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

1. It is my understanding that the first people to call themselves "Christians" were a group of disciples in Antioch Turkey.
I think the Bible even says this in Acts 11:26

No....

They were first called Christians at Antioch....they were not the first people to be called Christians

2. We have to understand that there is a difference between "Christians" and those who actually followed the teachings of Yeshua.  They went by a different name.
I think they were called Nazarenes.
Those followers of the teachings of Yeshua in different parts of the world be it Ethiopia, India, Egypt, or Arabia did NOT refer to themselves as "Christians".

Jesus/Yeshua was a Nazarene....Essene and a Nazarite.

The early followers of Jesus were called "Followers of the Way" or a one word that actually means "Sufferer/ poor one" think it starts with a "G" can't recall.

3. It is also my understanding that the "Christ concept" of concept of a "savior" actually came into the concept of Judaism AFTER the Jews left Babylon and many of them were allowed to "return" to Jerusalem by the Persian King Cyrus.
After Cyrus and the Persians defeated the Babylonians who held many of the Israelites captive, they began to look at Cyrus as a "savior" and thus the concept of a savior or Messiah was born.
I may be mistaken, but that's my understanding of it.

For me the Seed Idea of Christ comes from Egypt(KRST) Karast/Mes.....The Risen or Rebirth of the Osiris(Ka) as Horus

Ofcourse it would be foolish to intentionally go against God's Will.

However when discussing What is and What is not God's Will, we must make sure It actually IS the Will of God and not just the will of some man or his writings CLAIMING to speak for God.

God's Will is no Mystery...Let Your Conscience be Your Guide

For example..........

A single man who goes around having voluntary sex with women for fun.  He even uses his knowledge and charm to do so.
He agrees to it, and the women who agree to it are single.
They don't produce babies and they practice "safe" sex.

I don't have a problem with this.
But you'd have thousands of people claiming this is "wrong" and goes against "God's Will" that he does this.
Why?

Your Decisions are your Fate.....

The Bible have Admonitions around unbridled Sex not because sex is bad.....but because it tends to lead to unforeseen consequences.

Not because God told them, but because they got it out of some book they believe in.

So now a big argument and discrepancy occurs over 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hand information nobody can verify.

Your Conscience is before First Hand....all life has a Conscience - but they also have Free Will and as a result are Susceptible to Various Influences.