Black People. And. Abortion....

Black. Christians. Believe. The. Bible. God. Is. Against. Abortion. ,Not,True.  .Bible. God. Is. Evil. ...Bible. God. Orders. Children ,Babies ,,Murdered. ,,Bible. God. Ordered.  Mothers. And. Babies., Slaughtered. ...  Moses. Was. A. Terrorist..  Black. Children. Lives. Do. Not. Matter. To. The. Black. Communities.....Politicians ,Churches .....Black. Politicians. Support. Billions. Of. U. S. Money. Going. To ,,Ukraine. And. Israel.  And. No. Billions  Of. U. S. Money. Going. To ,,Poor. Inner. City. Communities. To. Create. Jobs. And. Build., Schools .  The. Black. Fathers. Abandon. Their. Children. ,Black. Mothers. Raising. Children. Alone.  In. Poverty. Communities.....Poor. ,Schools. Poor. Education. .....Babies. Born. Are. In. Poverty. In. This ,Rich. Country. That. Gives. Billions of. U. S. Money. To. Ukraine. And,,Israel.........Black. Christians. When. Has  Your. Preacher. ,Preached. About. The. Bible. God. Supporting. Slavery ,,Girls ,Kidnapped. ,Raped. ,Forced. Into. Marriage ,,Babies ,Children. ,Murdered ,,,Mothers. And. Babies. Murdered. ..The. Bible. God. Is,,,Pure. Evil.  ,.Bible. A. Dangerous.  Book. ......

Political..... I say Yes

Planned Parenthood is the Largest Purveyor of Abortions in The US I know - They are clearly Political and worst Partisan.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:41 PM, Stefan said:

Where is your proof? Is there anybody on this forum who can provide proof of their assertions? 

Here is my proof.

"The president of Planned Parenthood says the group is willing to talk to Republicans about threats to its federal funding “because [at] Planned Parenthood, we’re nonpartisan.” In fact, the group’s political action committee gave 98 percent of its campaign contributions in the 2016 election to Democrats.

The group’s president, Cecile Richards, also spoke at the Democratic National Convention in support of the party’s 2016 presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton. “Let’s go win this election!” she told Democrats."

https://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/planned-parenthood-and-the-democrats/

Having your cake and eating it .....You are not political but have a political arm/branch????

Now should a Woman have a Right to an Abortion.......YES

Do I agree with Abortions ....NO

WHY........it is one of The Most Brutal Form of Institutional Racism