Black. Soldiers. Killed. In. Middle. East. War. Ambush...

3. Black. So!diets. Killed. In. Middle. East. Ambush. ..Attack. I. Think ,Drone. Attack.  ,,, One. Was. Female. From. Savannah ,Georgia .   .Feel. Sorry.   For. Them. And. Their. Families. ..Black. Soldiers. Are,,Protecting. Middle. East. People. Ukraine. And. Israel..  This. Country. Cares. More. About. People. In. Other. Countries. Than. ,Black. People. In. This. Country. And. Black. Soldiers. Defending. This. Country. ...This. Country. Politicians. Involved. In other. ,Countries. Ethnic.  Problems.  Israel. Is. A. Racist. Country. ,,Many. ,Black. People. Believe. Started. The. War. With. Palestine. Hamas......

Three Black folks  (1 male & 2 females) were killed in that drone attack.

The US has the most sophisticated military technology on the planet.  Yet, they mistook the enemy drone for one of our own.🤨

I would hate to think these SOBs allowed this attack to happen so that Black folks will be more vocal in support of Israel and against  their *enemies*.

I hope that Black folks stay on code and remain silent when it comes to those conflicts.  That sh8t doesn't have anything to do with us. 

Military folks do take an oath and get paid understanding they could be casualties of war.  It's their *job*.

Nonetheless, thanks to our brotha and sistas for their service and sacrifice.  May their souls RIP. 😎

Sad!!!

But yeah, I believe all of this is an attack on the Horn anyway.

The Ukraine conflict, the Sudan conflict and now this, I believe is the western world being angry of the Horn's dealings with China and Russia.

I've heard it said that it is a proxy war fought in Africa about other powers who are fighting over the goods in Africa.

Earlier before the west has now put their ships in the Red Sea, there was a horrible attack launched against a number of African people trying to leave Africa in search of refuge in Saudi Arabia. So now, I hear about this sad news! 

I just don't understand because we are such a minority here in America anyway! Why would the Middle East target Black Americans as a source of any problem going on over there!? There's probably a hidden agenda that has not been brought to light yet.

I'm not sure if they were targeting Black Americans so much as they were just targeting Americans in general.
It's one of those things that makes you think.
Like it or not...we ARE Americans and tend to be treated as such around the world despite our being Black.
This is why I say we might as well take advantage of it.

Regardless of your race, when you come from the United States people assume you have money anyway.

I'll be honest with you........

As I get older, more mature, and wiser and see more things and experience more people....especially from around the world......the more I appreciate the United States.
It has a lot of problems, but if we think that many of these other cultures are "better" for Black folks, we may be in for a big surprise.
Many of those Arab countries are far more racist than the United States.
.....openly atleast.

The United States was born, had legalized slavery for decades.....and eventually got rid off it (or transformed it).
Well, in a lot of those Arab nations slavery has been around for HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of years and it STILL exists...out in the open.

I know America causes a lot of problems around the world, but if I have to choose between her and some of these other despotic, racist, and oppressive nations....
Like Ice Berg Slim used to tell his girls:

artworks-UbM9cSj4ZMn0E51i-V2Vf8Q-t500x50

"Don't make me choose!
You may not like my choice!"

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

As I get older, more mature, and wiser and see more things and experience more people....especially from around the world......the more I appreciate the United States.

That's why I've never had a desire to live in another country.

I know that my birthplace could be a much better country.

That's why I champion providing FBA/ADOS with reparations and destroying the system of white supremacy.

Those outstanding issues keep the United States of America from being the greatest country on the planet.😎

• Thanks 1

I sincerely believe that America will be a better nation when WE (ADOS/FBA) stand up and MAKE it that way OURSELVES.

No more waiting on White folks to do it or following their lead.
We have to take the lead and do it our way, and THEY will follow and will even be appreciative.

You'd be surprised at how many White folks who themselves are tired of White people running the show and are waiting for intelligent progressive minded Black folks to stand up and build a new world for the future.

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I sincerely believe that America will be a better nation when WE (ADOS/FBA) stand up and MAKE it that way OURSELVES.

No more waiting on White folks to do it or following their lead.
We have to take the lead and do it our way...

Facts.  I'm a huge proponent of our people being self-sufficient in all areas.

Black folks shouldn't be waiting on white folks or Jesus which are one and the same.😁😎

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2024 at 12:34 PM, Pioneer1 said:

what are the chances of all 3 of them being Black?

better than average. I’m sure Black people are disproportionally represented in the military, particularly roles that are most dangerous. The number of women growing in these roles are increasing as well but I don’t know, that’s just my guess.

Yeah, 3 of them being Black and 2 of the 3 actually being WOMEN.

I read that they were Reservists.
They shouldn't have even been over there in the first place.

Infact, if they were part of the Reserve.....if anything.....Biden should have had them down in the Mexico border securing it and fending off that Right-wing good squad that has amassed down there.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I read that they were Reservists.
They shouldn't have even been over there in the first place.

The US military can deploy its soldiers including reservists anywhere in the world. It's part of the contract when they sign up for military service.😎

11 minutes ago, ProfD said:

The US military can deploy its soldiers including reservists anywhere in the world. It's part of the contract when they sign up for military service.😎

Hadn't been in the military so I wouldn't know.

I considered joining several times in my teens but I had an uncle who was in the military over in Vietnam and he warned me multiple times about the military and how they  literally OWN you and can do all types of experiments on you with or without your permission because you are their "property".
He believed many of his health problems stemmed from the time he served in the military.
The fear of that kept me out.