WHOOPI GOLDBERG IN THE NEWS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT THE JEWS

WHOOPI GOLDBERG IN THE NEWS AGAIN FOR ANOTHER COMMENT ABOUT THE JEWS

Apparently, Whoopi made comments againt that allude to her belief that the Holocaust was not ORIGINALLY Racial. For this reason, a Jewish organization wants her to apologize again and some feel that she should be fired from her job. Well, I read some reports about her comments, and although, it's obvious to me that the Holocaust was definitely a full scale racist attack against the European Jews, however, Whoopi did not make it clear, in what she was referring to about other major issues too that involved EUGENICS in regards to others. When did the Eugenic Movement occur? This needs to be clarified. This movement I believe was executed against metally ill people and children too, people that were White as well as Black. No. She was not wrong at all about EUGENICS but this movement should not be combined with the Halocaust. I get that. Anyway, I can see that she did not make it clear in her reference to EUGENICS.

Whoopi, Kanye, and Kyrie are African American celebrities that are making statements about the European Jews and being censored for it, however, this all seems crazy to me because of America's educational system about this very topic as it applies to us, African Americans. We have been deprived of the education and many of us fit the description of the Original Jews anyway, and have been completely denied of this identity and are of the Lost Tribes of the House of Israel. We have been severely victimized due to this government's mis-educational curriculum and as a result these certain celebrities are making ignorant comments that have a negative reflection against us as a whole. It's like Double Jeopardy. African Americans are recipients of Anti-Semitism as well but yet, we are being caste as being Anti-Semitic!? That sounds ridiculous. We are just mis-educated. 

The truth is that most of the reports and films definitely state that the Holocaust began because the Nazis were angry because of the Jewish national movement of Zionism had caused an economic gain for German-Jews of whom said in these reports that they were not really Jews! Yes, the victims of this Halocaust, Jews, many were interviewed that survived and they actually admitted that they were Germans that became part of a Zion Movement and became very financially stable and the Germans became furiuos. Many of these Zionistic-Jews, like Hitler, have unique traits that are completely different from other ethnic peoples like the Germans and so, again, yes, it was a racial purge, but there is a lot of history that is not taught about Zionism, etc. 

The Sunday Times, in which she told the London-based newspaper that the Holocaust “wasn’t originally” based on race.

“Remember who they were killing first. They were not killing racial; they were killing physical. They were killing people they considered to be mentally defective. And then they made this decision,” the 67-year-old television host said in the interview. 

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/3789643-adl-chief-blasts-offensive-whoopi-goldberg-comments-on-holocaust/

In a recent interview with The Sunday Times, Goldberg appeared to repeat her past controversial view that the Holocaust “wasn’t originally” about race, immediately garnering backlash from Jewish leaders who quickly denounced the star’s “ignorant” words.

“My best friend said, ‘Not for nothing is there no box on the census for the Jewish race. So that leads me to believe that we’re probably not a race,’ ” Goldberg said in the Dec. 24 interview, sharing her previous belief that Nazis had targeted Jewish people for “physical attributes” as opposed to racial ones.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/whoopi-goldberg-makes-offensive-holocaust-comment-again-1234653191/

Edited by Chevdove
spelling

I find it incredulous that AfroAmerican celebrities continue to let Jew drop from their lips. Apparently, they haven't gotten enough from the backlash.

These n8gglets won't be be satisfied until they have been rendered penniless and broke.  Then, maybe it will occur to them to keep certain groups of people out of their mouths.

At 67 years old, Whoopi probably doesn't give a d8mn anymore.🤣😎

• Like 1

It was stated at the end of the video that Whoopi was "minimizing" the holocaust.  That is ridiculous.

This is yet another reason why the human-conjured idea of race is so ridiculous.

What Whoppie seems to be trying to convey is that practitioners of the Jewish religion do not constitute a race.  You can not look at anyone as tell that they are a Jew based upon the way the look.  This is a simple fact.

Now if the Nazi's considered people of the Jewish faith a "race" and tried to exterminate those people based upon that racial designation rather than their religion, then that would be news to me. If that is true it seems extreme to rake Whoopie over the coals for it.  Just point to the history and teach her indeed anyone who des not know something.

Or as Dave Chappelle says, "...There are two words in the English language that you should never say together, in sequence and those words are 'The' and 'Jews.'  I never heard someone do good after they said that."

• Like 1

First of all.....

It's Whoopi supposedly a Jew HERSELF???

I find it interesting that this bit of information seems to rarely make it to the mainstream media.

As a side note....
What's up with that sista's arms who was reporting at the end of the clip?
Wide shoulders with arms looking like they belong on a linebacker.
Who's running around here telling our sisters that having muscular arms with veins and shit popping out of them that it's attractive??????

14 minutes ago, ProfD said:

H8ll naw.😁

Whoopi (born Caryn Elaine Johnson) took on Goldberg for her career. 😎

I know and understand she took on the name to sound more Jewish, but I think she did convert to Judaism at some point.
I've heard that from several sources over the years.

19 minutes ago, KENNETH said:

It never ceases to amaze me how black people talk bad about Jews and oppose immigrants yet we don't fight back nearly enough against the systemic racism and economic injustice presided over by rich white male Gentiles. 

Fear.

Black folks think 1) Jews control money and 2) immigrants are going to kick them out of 2nd class and 3) fighting systemic racism and economic injustice will make the white man force them back into indentured servitude. 😎

Think about it this way black people learned about Anti Semitism from whites while Jews who are white adopted the anti black ideology of white gentiles. Nevermind that whites dominate an unjust social, economic, and political system that undermines both blacks and Jews in albeit different ways.

Jews have are rightly concerned about Anti Semitism and we as black people experiencing racism should be more sensitive and aware not to play into this thing against Jews. Of  course the same goes with racism on their part as well.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans should be indifferent about antisemitism and any other issues concerning white folks that have little or nothing to do with reparations for America's original sin of slavery. 😎

I disagree for two reasons 

1.  You will have to go through the democratic process to get Reparations so we cannot be indifferent to issues and concerns of others if we are to build support for things we want.

2. A threat to anyone else's freedom and well-being in America is not good for our prospects either.

Jews didn't have to beg or be considerate of or concerned with the plight of any other group of people in getting reparations for the holocaust  

Japan pulled the USA into World War II. Yet, after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese have been receiving reparations from the USA for a half century and counting.

AfroAmericans should not have to bend over backwards for a debt America owes us for 400 years of slavery. 😎

6 hours ago, KENNETH said:

...we as black people experiencing racism should be more sensitive and aware not to play into this thing against Jews.

Kenneth, are you implying that what Whoopie said was anti-Semitic? 

I have a slightly different take on what @ProfD is saying.  I don't think when should be "indifferent" to the plight of other groups.  We can learn from, sympathize with, and even support other groups, but our first priority has to be our people. 

As a Black man promoting Black culture through books, when people are people start talking about "diversity" in this context it is not the same thing and in many cases undermines the advocacy of Black people.  "Diversity" has come to mean everyone except cisgender white men, who are not impoverished or addicted to drugs.  Any "diversity" effort purporting to support Black people is just as likely to support white women.

AALBC profiles Jewish writers, as many have had a significant and profoundly positive impact on Black people.   But of the 6,000 authors profiled on the site, less than 1/10 of 1% are Jewish; 98% are Black.  Black people are my first priority, Jewish writers have a great number of resources to promote their work and to tell their stories.  

Black people are the ones in desperate need of support and we should be our first and best supporters so that when others want to lend a hand we can more easily identify agent provocateurs and others who would undermine us deliberately or unintentionally.

18 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't think when should be "indifferent" to the plight of other groups.  We can learn from, sympathize with, and even support other groups, but our first priority has to be our people. 

First priority is a better choice of words.😁

Indifferent doesn't have to be cold and harsh.

Basically, we need to mind own business and get our own house in order before we can speak about and/or on behalf of another group of people. 

I still contend that getting pulled into other folks' issues is a diversionary trap to keep us preoccupied with something else.😎

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

Kenneth, are you implying that what Whoopie said was anti-Semitic? 

I have a slightly different take on what @ProfD is saying.  I don't think when should be "indifferent" to the plight of other groups.  We can learn from, sympathize with, and even support other groups, but our first priority has to be our people. 

As a Black man promoting Black culture through books, when people are people start talking about "diversity" in this context it is not the same thing and in many cases undermines the advocacy of Black people.  "Diversity" has come to mean everyone except cisgender white men, who are not impoverished or addicted to drugs.  Any "diversity" effort purporting to support Black people is just as likely to support white women.

AALBC profiles Jewish writers, as many have had a significant and profoundly positive impact on Black people.   But of the 6,000 authors profiled on the site, less than 1/10 of 1% are Jewish; 98% are Black.  Black people are my first priority, Jewish writers have a great number of resources to promote their work and to tell their stories.  

Black people are the ones in desperate need of support and we should be our first and best supporters so that when others want to lend a hand we can more easily identify agent provocateurs and others who would undermine us deliberately or unintentionally.

More than anything I think she was being inconsiderate and unwise.

I agree with you that we have to be strong and independent doing for ourselves I don't mean to imply here or in my post on unity that such efforts are not vital. However we should not be insular or so self absorbed that we become ignorant or indifferent.  Being aware and cooperating with others can go a long way in benefitting us. 

Edited by KENNETH

Whoopie Goldberg is not Jewish, nor did she ever convert. Whoopi Goldberg is her stage name and over the years, the comedian has uttered comments that have fired the imaginations of many - including some on this forum. 

Why do you always worry about celebrities so friggin' much? Are you licensed or have contracts to receive money from their performances? Their controversies? 

Like a lot of Black people supposedly in the public eye (and mind), Whoopie needs to shut the fugg up about Jews and other ethnic groups. She's only hurting herself. She is not that rich or that powerful. She still needs a gig. 

Do you know what the root of anti-Semitism is?

Envy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KENNETH said:

More than anything I think she was being inconsiderate and unwise.

Perhaps, but many of us have been inconsiderate and unwise from time to time.  However, we view her statement as the media is holding her to an unfair standard -- just because she is a celebrity.  Why the media choose to make this newsworthy is why we are so dumb as a culture.

Yeah, @Stefan Envy is often the root of anti-(fill in the blank).

I see we all agree we need to focus on ourselves.

@Troy

I meant that phrase for that specific ethnic group. The reason why Black people have done poorly is because we are quick to attack, denigrate and undermine each other. 

We actually hope some of us don't succeed. It would be comical if it were not so sad. 

I am hoping Karen Bass can leverage her social worker and political skills to succeed as Los Angeles Mayor. I am not conditioned to run from a challenge or give up and run away in fear of failing. 

Kenneth

It never ceases to amaze me how black people talk bad about Jews and oppose immigrants yet we don't fight back nearly enough against the systemic racism and economic injustice presided over by rich white male Gentiles.

Well I will say this......
I'm not sure about other cities but in Detroit the Jews use to own a lot of business in the Black community BEFORE the riots and right up until the late 70s.  And whether they were "exploiting" us or not...they treated Black folks a lot better and with more respect than a lot of the Arabs who took over those stores and other businesses in the 80s.

You didn't hear about Jews shooting and killing Black children over stealing candy bars like you hear about the Arabs and Asians.

Jews have are rightly concerned about Anti Semitism and we as black people experiencing racism should be more sensitive and aware not to play into this thing against Jews. Of  course the same goes with racism on their part as well.

They have the right to be concerned about anti-semitism, however they need to bark up the RIGHT tree....not the wrong one.

Going after Black entertainers like Whoppi Goldberg or Kyrie Irving for making STATEMENTS....while you have White gentiles actually KILLING and plotting against them and have been for centuries....is a waste of time and energy for those who are serious about ending anti-semitism.

If you're truly concerned about anti-semitism, take care of the White anti-semites FIRST because they are the ones doing the physical harm and pose the biggest threat.
Then you can maybe address some statements you don't like by Minister Farrakhan or Professor Griff.

ProfD

Black folks think 1) Jews control money and 2) immigrants are going to kick them out of 2nd class and 

I'm not sure if I'm with you on the 2nd one...lol.

If most Black folks REALLY thought that, they wouldn't be marching and fighting so hard to let so many of them in to country.
Or more recently simply being silent and ignorant on the issue of so many immigrants flooding into this nation.

You have a few handful of AfroAmericans who are concerned about keeping the #2 spot next to White folks and pushing the immigrants back, but most AfroAmericans appear to be in competition with no one else EXCEPT eachother.

Hungry African American Businessman Eating Hamburger Stock Photo - Download  Image Now - iStock

"Man...I CAINT  let that nigga get a bigger burger than I got!"

Basically, we need to mind own business and get our own house in order before we can speak about and/or on behalf of another group of people. 

👏 👏

Stefan

I am hoping Karen Bass can leverage her social worker and political skills to succeed as Los Angeles Mayor. 

She may.
But most likely HER success won't help the AfroAmericans in Los Angeles.  
Those few still silly enough to stay there.

I am not conditioned to run from a challenge or give up and run away in fear of failing. 

Really???
Then I bet you've wasted a LOT of energy fighting losing battles in the past....lol.

Were you the type of kid that when you missed the bus on your way to school....you wouldn't give up and wait on the next one....you'd run after the one you missed and chase it all the way through town hoping you'd eventually catch it?

image.png.177e28c5659286b3dc4f149b66d4dc3f.png

"I can't give up!  I won't give up!!!!"

On 12/30/2022 at 8:33 AM, KENNETH said:

Jews have are rightly concerned about Anti Semitism and we as black people experiencing racism should be more sensitive and aware not to play into this thing against Jews. Of  course the same goes with racism on their part as well.

Yes, this is what I wonder about sometimes. When African Americans speak about the Jews, it seems that if we are showing that we reall do not know the whole truth, we will be targeted and therefore, we should be careful not to be used as pawns.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:56 AM, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans should be indifferent about antisemitism and any other issues concerning white folks that have little or nothing to do with reparations for America's original sin of slavery. 😎

Yes, absolutely. But it seems that anything 'we' say is subject to be turned against us just because of that very issue--REPARATIONS. 

Ever since the United Nations addressed the issue of Reparations, [I vaguely remember this] a few years back, I feel like there is a growing movement in politics, media, and etc. to strike against it. 

I keep saying, there are enough AfroAmericans in this nation......if we strategically place ourselves in the proper political positions, we can GIVE OURSELVES Reparations.

We don't have to rely on begging White folks and counting on their sympathy and sense of morality, we can help ourselves.