Racially Motivated Mass Shooting Jacksonville

A hate filled white boy executes 3 innocent Black folks at a Dollar General in Jacksonville FL.

This latetst hate crime against Black folks happened on the 60th anniversary of the 1963 March on Washington.

The post-tragedy narrative remains the same. Thoughts and prayers to the victims. They mention mental health. The need for gun reform comes up.

The FBI should have a drop on these folks especially if they're been flagged for mental health issues or post hate-filled manifestos online and oh by the way...purchase multiple firearms including assault rifles.

The Baker Act FAILED to keep this event from happening. The shooter's father waited 35 minutes after his son told him to check his computer before calling law enforcement.

Of course, the shooter's identity is being withheld pending morgue verification. But, law enforcement already knows the coward.

It's the Buffalo mass shooting all over again with a slightly different outcome.

Yet, we never hear what Black folks should do in order to protect themselves from becoming victims of these hate crimes.

That's why it warms my heart to see more AfroAmericans at the gun range and getting their firearms licenses.

It's just a matter of time before we get the drop on one of these terrorists. Let's see if that Black person(s) is hailed a hero, vigilante or criminal.😎

14 minutes ago, ProfD said:

It's just a matter of time before we get the drop on one of these terrorists. Let's see if that Black person(s) is hailed a hero, vigilante or criminal.😎

While this is true, it's beginning to appear that AfroAmericans who even have a DESIRE to defend their community from these racist devils are far and few in between.

Every six months or so we hear about a race massacre involving some young White boy with Nazi ideation going into a Black neighborhood and doing dirt.
It's been like this for a number of YEARS now, but no organized effort is being made among Black leadership to counter this right now.

Everytime this happens, it's like it's "brand new".

You've seen the SAME damn scene time after time for the past 10 years.....
A bunch of overweight aunties and grannies in tights and flip-flops standing around with their hands on their hips along with a few big bellied OG's with grey dread locks and dirty white t-shirts half drunk/high around looking stupid trying to figure out what's going on in THEIR OWN community while young looking freshly shaved skinny well armed White police officers are standing around guarding the scene, taping it off, and holding the crowd back like THEY were the perpetrators instead of the White murder.

Oddly, YOUNG Black men.....suppposed soldiers of the community.....nowhere to be found during these incidents.
Go to any dollar store or gas station on any given day at any given time in the Black community and you'll find atleast a DOZEN young bruthaz in dread locks and long t-shirts standing around outside chilling and talking shit with eachother -except with shit like THIS jumps off.
Then they are conspicuously absent.

But anyway, back to my original point......
A lot of our people don't even have a desire to defend the community from these racist attacks anymore.

Like the Black Authority said, a lot of these niccaz are just waiting to DIE an easy death.
Going through life already given up and don't plan on building anything for the future, and are just getting drunk or high  living until they end up dead.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

While this is true, it's beginning to appear that AfroAmericans who even have a DESIRE to defend their community from these racist devils are far and few in between.

Oddly, YOUNG Black men.....suppposed soldiers of the community.....nowhere to be found during these incidents.

Well, old AfroAmerican men definitely won't lead the charge nor is it their responsibility at this point. 

Middle-aged AfroAmerican men should be leading the charge but they're tied down with other priorities and responsibilities.

That leaves young AfroAmerican men to stand up; serve and protect their communities.

There has to be a tipping point with these racist attacks on AfroAmericans.

I think it's just a matter of time before AfroAmerican soldiers rise up and put in work to protect their own. 😎

29 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Middle-aged AfroAmerican men should be leading the charge but they're tied down with other priorities and responsibilities.

Yeah, like spending about 75% of their time trying to be "young" again.
Driving around town like Lamont Sanford on the look out for pills to keep their dicks harder and last longer.
Online arguing with eachother over who was the best rapper of the 90s.

More "important" things like that.......lol.

But atleast brothers over 40 will atleast ENGAGE in a conversation about racism and how to stop these racist murderers.
A lot of the young brothers won't even do that.
Hell, a large percentage of them are so fucked up from that fake weed they're smoking....they don't even KNOW about massacres like this an the one in Buffalo!

Don't believe me?
Ask the average Black man of 20 or 25 on the street what happened in Buffalo New York last year and WAIT for the answer.

image.png.f2dcace842a0bdae848997891d39aec0.png
"Come on maaaayon.....damn!"

There are racially motivated attacks on asians, whites, and hispanics at the hands of blacks every single day but yet its swept under the rug. Those attacks FAR outnumber any attacks on blacks. In fact, the biggest threat to a black person is another black. Blacks are fleeing black communities for safety reasons. Its crazy !!!!

Lets stop exaggerating rare events and spinning them in a way to make those rare events seem common; they are not common.

I did not learn about the Jacksonville shooting until just now, but I did hear about Trumps mug shot… media priorities.

More people are buying guns and carrying them. You’ll start to hear about more people shouting back in the future.. I know a bother who carries a gun and a knife everywhere. He is more extreme than most but becoming more common..

if I had to guess I would say white Americans own more guns that anyone on earth —certainly is a percentage of population, but probably in sheer numbers too .

@Jeromex people of all color leave struggling communities when they are able, not just black people.

Sure people of all colors kill each other every day and most of these people know each other, but this is not as news worthy  as a mass, racially-motivated shooting. You get that right?

As far as these mass shooting

not being “common,” that depends on how you define common. I think they are far too common. 

What's chilling is the White fellow went into a local Black college, and was challenged 

to identify himself by campus security, and proceeded to put his body armour on in that institution. 

This could have been much worse, or prevented at that instant.

Regarding old Black man versus young Black man protecting Black neighborhoods, I was once

your age, and carried two 9 mm for protection.  I was more likely to kill myself while

loading my guns,  than killing any 'bad' guys.   I am telling you from 70 years of experience from living

in big cities, only the Lord protects and saves you as you walk and live in this life.  My gun packing

buddies are laying in their graves.                                                                                                       

If I had 25 cents for every tattoo wearing Hispanic gang member whose has said in the last twenty years

he is going to kill me, I would be a multi-millionaire by now.  Only Jesus and YAHWEH  delivers and saves, I pray for them, constantly.  . 

Reverend Micah Gaines, about 35 years old, preached about this exact topic at Hartford Baptist in Detroit today.  This

is a young man who will live a ripe old life.  He talked about God's 'consistent protection'.   A lot of Black churches

are loaded with gun carrying deacons and preachers.  They are too violent to enter the Kingdom of God.    Eternal life is our goal,

we are just passing through this physical realm of beings.  Our souls are eternal, they are the most important aspect of

our personhood,  where we will wind up for eternity.  'What will you sell  your soul for',   our forefathers  since the end of the Civil War,

as free men, have  had to make the choice, walking with God, or trusting in our own flesh for 'final' protection. 

52 minutes ago, zeke1234 said:

What's chilling is the White fellow went into a local Black college, and was challenged 

to identify himself by campus security, and proceeded to put his body armour on in that institution. 

This could have been much worse, or prevented at that instant.

Regarding old Black man versus young Black man protecting Black neighborhoods, I was once

your age, and carried two 9 mm for protection.  I was more likely to kill myself while

loading my guns,  than killing any 'bad' guys.   I am telling you from 70 years of experience from living

in big cities, only the Lord protects and saves you as you walk and live in this life.  My gun packing

buddies are laying in their graves.                                                                                                       

If I had 25 cents for every tattoo wearing Hispanic gang member whose has said in the last twenty years

he is going to kill me, I would be a multi-millionaire by now.  Only Jesus and YAHWEH  delivers and saves, I pray for them, constantly.  . 

Reverend Micah Gaines, about 35 years old, preached about this exact topic at Hartford Baptist in Detroit today.  This

is a young man who will live a ripe old life.  He talked about God's 'consistent protection'.   A lot of Black churches

are loaded with gun carrying deacons and preachers.  They are too violent to enter the Kingdom of God.    Eternal life is our goal,

we are just passing through this physical realm of beings.  Our souls are eternal, they are the most important aspect of

our personhood,  where we will wind up for eternity.  'What will you sell  your soul for',   our forefathers  since the end of the Civil War,

as free men, have  had to make the choice, walking with God, or trusting in our own flesh for 'final' protection. 

You made a great point about Campus Security stopping that fool before he could have entered the college and do EVEN MORE damage!
You actually made the point of why the community needs armed security for their protection.

The SUPREME BEING is the Ultimate Protector.....no question about it.
If The SUPREME BEING wants your life and safety preserved.....no weapon invented will harm so much as a hair on your body.
They'll malfunction or be turned back on the aggressor before you even realize you were the intended target....if you ever DO realize it.

However as human beings on this planet, I believe we are charged with taking affirmative ACTION to not only preserve but enrich our lives.
Not just sit around expecting it all to be done for us by The Divine.

I will not DARE call myself "speaking for" The SUPREME BEING.
However I doubt that we as human beings were designed to sit around on the ground after we were born waiting on food to come to us, we had to go and make an effort to GET it.

Nor were we designed to sit around waiting on medical care, or transportation, or clothing to just automatically appear for us.
We were given BRAINS to come up with ways to manufacture these.

Perhaps it's the same way with self defense.

Perhaps we weren't made to just sit back looking at danger and automatically expecting God to remove it with no effort on our part.
Perhaps WE TOO must make an effort to secure and defend ourselves to a reasonable extent having faith that what we CAN'T do on our own, God will.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Perhaps WE TOO must make an effort to secure and defend ourselves to a reasonable extent having faith that what we CAN'T do on our own, God will.

You show great wisdom when you say 'reasonable extent'  exercising self-defense.   My only warning is when six or seven Negroes are on

the scene, and one exercises 'reasonable extent' to self-protect himself, all  are going to go down in front  of a White jury,  because they determine what is 'reasonableness' and most of those jurors may be racist.   Bullets don't have brains, and a richochet hitting an innocent bystander,  a Negro with good intentions self-defense wise, can kiss his physical freedom for the next twenty-five years goodbye.   Don't let your big head (where your gonads are), get your little head in trouble.  'Old School'.   I have been one second from killing Black gang members in my life, and life in prison, because of my pride over them breaking into my old beat up car, every afternoon at 7 pm around 1995, and then they start laughing out loud.  Most likely they are all lying in their graves right now.                                                                                             

The life of a Black man born and raised in America......

I don't agree with your religious stance but I gotta respect your experience and the advice it generates....LOL.

Man, I bet you got a million stories to tell.
.....and I don't get the feeling at all that you're making any of them up, LOL.

11 hours ago, ProfD said:

A hate filled white boy

There are far more hate-filled black guys out there than there are white boys, and their lack of education and accountability (i.e., not opportunity) is directly responsible for their disproportionate representation in the incarcerated ranks. Blaming the ills of black America on white folks is akin to a crutch made of ignorance.

11 minutes ago, nels said:

There are far more hate-filled black guys out there than there are white boys, and their lack of education and accountability (i.e., not opportunity) is directly responsible for their disproportionate representation in the incarcerated ranks. Blaming the ills of black America on white folks is akin to a crutch made of ignorance.

Most of the Black men who hate have a REASON for their hatred.
Coming from a broken home, abused by the law, victim of violence, no respect in society, etc.....
Whether you feel their reasons are valid or not, atleast you can IDENTIFY the reasons a hate-filled Black man is the way he is.

But where does a young White boy who comes from a solid middle-class family in the suburbs get HIS hate from?
What reason does HE have to hate people or obsess over violence and weapons when he was raised in the lap of luxury having not been abused or oppressed by anyone?

Because it's IN HIM to hate...that's why!
He's the DEVIL.
He was MADE through a system of hatred and lies (on the island).

The ONLY reason you don't see Caucasians being more hateful and violent than they already are in the U.S. is because WE are here, so they can take their frustrations out on people of color.
If this were an ALL WHITE nation, their full hatred and savagery would manifest itself and this society would resemble Ukraine or Kosovo in 3 years.

NATO soldiers injured in Kosovo clash with Serbian protesters | The Border  Mail | Wodonga, VIC

"Bring the niggers back......somebody bring the niggers back.....pleeeeease!!!"

12 hours ago, ProfD said:

Yet, we never hear what Black folks should do in order to protect themselves from becoming victims

Well, they might benefit from knowing that they are a large multiplier times more likely to become a victim of a black criminal than they are from any other race, ethnicity, heritage, affinity or other known classification in the United States.

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most of the Black men who hate have a REASON for their hatred.

Having a reason for hatred is no excuse.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The ONLY reason you don't see

Being judgmental does not make your argument credible in any way. Smart people learn over time to attack the argument and not the person. Perhaps your response might be an ideal candidate for reeducation.

19 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

REASON and an EXCUSE

Looks like your reply may have an uphill climb.

https://whats-different.com/difference-between-reason-excuse/

https://lifehacker.com/the-difference-between-a-reason-and-an-excuse-1840032450

https://thecontentauthority.com/blog/excuse-vs-reason

https://lifedev.net/reason-and-excuse/

https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/41103/what-is-the-difference-between-an-excuse-and-a-reason

Hate is an intense negative emotional response towards certain people, things or ideas. Blacks in America tend hate (each other, let alone any other identifiable group) in addition to almost every other condition of life that any reasonable or rational person could possibly ever imagine.

IMO and from observation, black men in America in proportion to their percentage of the population, commit more crime than any other segment of the population, with much of it based on pure hate and by extension, unchecked animosity. By far, though black men are incarcerated at a very high rate (because of hate), the hate emanating from black women is perhaps by measure, something that is far beyond palpable, and perhaps exponential in intensity; their hate alone seems to surpass that of any black American male.

Black American people (i.e., not black Africans) as a whole, consistently come across as incapable of seeing anything beyond race. As a result, that prism only allows them to see that which is based upon race, as opposed to that which has surpassed the racial context and the many constructs that are based upon it. Thus, relying on the past to blindly hobble toward the future, is an effort in futility.

On 8/27/2023 at 8:25 PM, nels said:

The majority of incarcerated Black men are doing time for drug offenses. Not hate-filled crimes.

If the Black man was hate-filled, there would have been a race war already.

Every ill that affects Black America can be traced back to the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

Nuff said @ProfD

The system also hurts poor, uneducated, brainwashed, and dumb white folks too. These were the ones used as cannon fodder during the civil war and who stormed the capital. They lost their homes in 2008, addicted to fentanyl, and dying from Covid.

This is why they are angry @Pioneer1 they see the rich getting richer while they get poorer… their life expectancy continues to go down.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

This is why they are angry @Pioneer1 they see the rich getting richer while they get poorer… their life expectancy continues to go down.

Well, it depends......
Who are the "they" you are refering to?

Because poor White folks don't give a damn about being poor, or even homeless....as long as they have more power than YOU.

If a White man is poor.....as long as the Black man next to him is homeless....he's happy.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Because poor White folks don't give a damn about being poor, or even homeless....as long as they have more power than YOU.

Yes and this is why they are so against Repartions, affirmative action, teaching our history, and even the right for us to vote.  they see the rich rappers and athletes marrying white women while they are struggling.  They are not happy...

10 hours ago, Troy said:

The system also hurts poor, uneducated, brainwashed, and dumb white folks too.

The most dangerous group because they have nothing to lose but are being led to believe Black folks are taking that away from them. 🤣😎

This is why I CAUTION AfroAmericans against TRYING to make alliances with and expect loyalty from people of other races, especially poor White people.
Just because they are in the same situation.....doesn't mean they are in the same state of mind.

I've often gotten into arguments with poor White folks on jobs because they insisted on "working hard" on a manual labor job while I insisted that as long as they are paying low wages, we should produce minimum effort.
Most of the Blacks and Latinos agreed with me, but most of the Whites just thought it was wrong to "cheat" the employers by not killing yourself for them with your sweat and blood.

That's another thing.....
In most of these factories they set up "rates" for people to work at that are almost unreal.

They could are less about safety or the age of the worker.

People in their 60s are expected to compete with 20 year old in today's society.
No respect for age.

As human beings, not only do you have good and bad days but sometimes you have things going on in your life that what's happening at your job is way down on the list of what's important at the time.
If you have a child who is seriously ill and in the hospital on life support.....you're not focusing on delivering some damn boxes.
But that's not taken into consideration on most jobs.
You're supposed to IGNORE that and pretend it isn't an issue and focus strictly on doing your job, which most normal humans can't.

• 2 weeks later...

These so-called racially motivated attacks against blacks are very rare and usually done by mentally disturbed people.

A black man kllled 2 white people two weeks ago in Oklahoma in what was called a racially motivated atrack but was swept under the rug because the victims were white.

Racially motivated attacks against blacks are always sensationalized and exaggerated to cover up all the killings by blacks and the killing of blacks by other blacks. Whites and Asians arent a threat to us, other blacks are.

12 hours ago, Jeromex said:

A black man kllled 2 white people two weeks ago in Oklahoma in what was called a racially motivated

This obviously was not "covered up" as you heard about it @Jeromex a killing of two does not rise to a "mass murder," which the media does fixate on because these crimes are so heinous.  We already know most mass murders are committed by white men. From Tim McVey to the guy who shot up that Las Vegas concert.

The media also fixates on the murder of Black people by police officers because the unarmed Back people as so disproportionably killed by police for little or no reason.  This rarely happens to white folks -- even the ones who commit mass murder. 

Of course, when a Black person it killed it is usually by another Black person -- often someone they know.  But we never talk about "white-on-white" crime.  It is a fact that most white people are killed by another white person.

Now if you really wanna go deep @Jeromex, which I'm sure you don't as you strike be a relatively surface fella.  Have you considered how many people the Sacklers killed?

20 hours ago, nels said:
On 8/30/2023 at 11:07 AM, ProfD said:

Every ill that affects Black America can be traced back to the system of racism white supremacy.

Complete bullsh!t!!!

I don't think so. 

White folks a have been damaged by white supremacy too.  Our legacy of slavery and its aftermath has gone unreconciled for far too long.  Politicians are now playing to the lowest common denominator, stoking fears of the racist, uneducated, or simply dumb for selfish political gain by preventing the teaching of the nation's history.  The governor in FL is a pathetic example. 

When a black is suspected of a crime and told to step out of the vehicle and show his hands and he doesnt; he runs the risk of getting shot.

when a black or white is told to stop and put his hands up 3 or 4 times and doesnt and then quickly turns around or reaches for a cell phone, he runs the risk of getting shot.

the theme- those that get shot are not

complying. This is why cops are taught to say “ hands up” ..

Blacks just put themselves in these positions much more so than any other race.

Another common theme; the blacks that do get shot by cops are Never leaving the office, coming out of church, dropping kids off at school, leaving the work site.

They are up to no good and dont comply.
by the way, blacks have a higher chance of getting struck by lightning than being shot by a cop. Blacks have a great chance at being shot by another black.

Thats not my opinion, its a fact.

Again @Jeromex lies are just piling up. Black people actually get shot in church.

There were almost 1,100 fatal police shootings in 2022. In the same year 19 people died from lightning. So the actual fact is we are all more likely to die at the hands of a police officer than lightning. 

As a true troll you’ve never let facts get in the way of anything you’ve written. 

Troy

you are acting like a race hustling troll. As usual you are leaving out the Truth. Just stop !

Out of those 1100 shootings; 99% were considered justified.

So yes, blacks have a better chance at getting struck by lightening than getting shot unjustifiably by the police..If blacks arent breaking the law, they are not getting shot.. 

Stop with the victimhood propaganda.

LOL! You see what Jeromex is doing?

He made an obviously false statement to justify a previous false statement.  When he is called on it, he changes the statement.  

Now he states that 99% percent of the police homicides are justified.  Of course, he does not know this to be a true, he is just conjuring it out of thin air.

But he misses the point.  Black people are unjustifiably killed by white police officers far too often. This is what makes the news.  The snuff film that was the police execution of George Floyd (RIP) devastated a nation -- and for good reason -- it was sadistic. 

If a Black police officer kills an unarmed white man and it is videoed -- that will make headline news too.

But of course people like Jerome will say he George brough it all on himself.... a callous, sick mentality.

On 8/27/2023 at 1:06 PM, Troy said:

I did not learn about the Jacksonville shooting until just now, but I did hear about Trumps mug shot… media priorities.

LOL! Me too. I am just learning about it now, in this thread. So, thank you @ProfD for posting.

I may have seen a brief clip but I did not see any big news report at all!