Some Nut Tried To Burn Down The Home of Da King!

Apparently some crazy young "sista" tried to burn down Dr. Martin Luther King's childhood home down in Atlanta.

MLK house vandalism: Woman tried pouring gasoline on childhood home (usatoday.com)

I haven't looked much into the story yet but I'm telling people right now, I BET it's going to come out that she was influenced by some crazy shit she heard and read over the internet about MLK being a "communist" or working with the "illuminati".

I'm willing to bet MONEY that this is what sent her over the edge.

For a couple of years now I've gotten into it with other Black folks over the internet who sat up and listened to some of these right-wing Trump-supporting websites who's only job is to go around trying to bash Black heroes and smear their reputations.
They go around accusing Marcus Garvey of this....Malcolm X of that....Martin L.King of this.

A few of them had claimed that Martin L. King was sent to "communist school" as a kid and then sent out to the Black community as an agent of the USSR in order to help destroy the nation.

And a lot of Black folks even BELEIVE this shit!

I'm willing to wager that this "sista" was heavily influenced by this propaganda.
Wait until it comes out.....

@Pioneer1

I have no idea why you think this woman believes Dr. King went to “communist school.” This woman is only 25 years old, according to the Associated Press. Do you think she knows about the Cold War?

She is probably as you say: Just nuts. Unless she has a specific and unknown agenda, such as committing a nefarious and despicable act that will gain her infamy. Lots of people like her skulking about these days. Most do not have the stones to do real chit.

Why do you always come up some wide-eyed nonsense? Why don’t you sit and think about things before reaching for a keyboard? Because it seems the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions.

Now, go ahead … unleash your usual round of goofy and childish pejoratives.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

She is probably as you say: Just nuts. Unless she has a specific and unknown agenda...

Agreed.  Considering she was taken for a psychological evaluation....just nuts seems about right.

Interestingly, 26-year old Laneisha Henderson is a decorated Navy veteran who received medals for good conduct.

I'm sure we'll hear what may have pushed her over the edge that day.

This could have been an attempt to get the Veteran's Administration to increase her disability percentage.🤣

Seriously, mental health issues are running rampant in this country and need to be handled accordingly.😎

• Like 1

9 hours ago, richardmurray said:

I know one thing, every single angry black person in the usa was not and is not mentally ill. 

I'm definitely not referring to angry Black folks as being mentally ill.

Just folks like her who may have been through something and the PTSD came out.😎