16 Books Missing From the Bible: Have They Been Published?

I was speaking to a customer yesterday and you purchased the book, Enoch the Ethiopian: Greater Than Abraham Holier Than Moses.

I asked her how she discovered the site and she found it through Google looking for the missing books of the Bible.  She told me she read that there were 16 missing books and asked if I were aware of the others.

While I was aware that missing books from the bible have been published, I could not recall the details, then I thought about ya'll.

What are some books I should recommend?

10 hours ago, Troy said:

I was speaking to a customer yesterday and you purchased the book, Enoch the Ethiopian: Greater Than Abraham Holier Than Moses.

I asked her how she discovered the site and she found it through Google looking for the missing books of the Bible.  She told me she read that there were 16 missing books and asked if I were aware of the others.

While I was aware that missing books from the bible have been published, I could not recall the details, then I thought about ya'll.

there are probable hundreds of books left out of the Bible...

The Apocrypha.

The Maccabees.

The Nag Hammadi library* 

The Forgotten Books of Eden

'"                  "                   of the bible

The Desert Fathers*

The Shepherds of Hermes*

The are many more those are what  i can remember

The ones i have  asterisk means  i have read and recommended...Nag Hammadi is far out.

• Thanks 1

🤔.....well, if they're "missing" and "hidden".....why do so many people know about them?

The Catholic Bible has books that the King James Version (most used by Protestants) don't have; so she can start with that....lol.

There seems to be 2 Books of Enoch.
One is from Ethiopia and the other from either Armenia or Albania, forgot exactly which nation.

The Book of Enoch like much of the Bible itself isn't authentic but is a book of ALLEGORY that tells history in symbolic form.

Much of it really is about the Black soldiers stationed on the Caucasus mountains to keep guard (watchers) over the Caucasians who were banished there.

If she was the more scholarly type who loves to read religious doctrine and legalism and not a lot of fluffy fairytales....then she should read a collection of books called the Babylonian Talmud.
But again, this is for the more serious minded.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:25 PM, Pioneer1 said:

🤔.....well, if they're "missing" and "hidden".....why do so many people know about them?

That's a d8mn great question.🤣

If any *missing* books exist, I'd bet they are either in the Vatican or some other white-controlled repository.😎

• Like 1

I think people mean “missing” from the Bible’s commonly used bibles like the KJV. Since these books are not included in that Bible many Christian’s, unless they are biblical scholars, would not know about them.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

I think people mean “missing” from the Bible’s commonly used bibles like the KJV. Since these books are not included in that Bible many Christian’s, unless they are biblical scholars, would not know about them.

Bro....don't tell Christian folks some books are missing from the Bible. They will swear that's why their blessings are being blocked.🤣😎

Well at the end of the Bible in the book of Revelations, it clearly warns the read not to add too or take away from the book.
So the fact that so many people have added to, redacted from, and mis-translated the Bible shows you how much faith many of them have in the words themselves.

It's one thing for an atheist to make oaths and break them, but I wonder what goes through the mind of a devoutly religious person who will sit up and choose to deliberately break an oath to their marriage or one they took for political office.
Seems to me that they'd be fearful of the consequences of that action.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's one thing for an atheist to make oaths and break them, but I wonder what goes through the mind of a devoutly religious person who will sit up and choose to deliberately break an oath to their marriage or one they took for political office.
Seems to me that they'd be fearful of the consequences of that action.

They clearly don't have faith the size of a mustard seed.🤣😎

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2024 at 9:29 AM, Troy said:

I've heard about missing books in the Bible and definitely heard about the missing book of Enoch.

There are several books taken out of the KJV and are in the Catholic Bible, I think one is called The book of Judith. 

There is a descriptive name title for a group of books extracted from the Protestant Bibles and are based on the fact that certain books

are proven to be books written by a confirmed author and were written much later in time than when certain events really happened.

For example, there is a book attributed to Solomon, however, it was written much later in time proving that it was definitely NOT written by Solomon.

I think one term is 'anachronistic' meaning books written about a certain historic time but the events describe clearly reveal the author(s) didn't even live back when the events really occurred. 

I've heard of The Book of Jasher and this book doesn't seem to be discounted but, it is not evident as being part of the compilation in the KJV. 

I've heard about the Ethiopian books in that they have records of The book of Enoch and other books that the Protestants rejected.

As for the lost Book of Enoch, I have a lot to say about that book and agree that it should not be part of the Protestant Bible due to a lot of deliberate misinformation that has been weaved into scriptures even in ancient times. I could actually write a long book myself, on what I have found out about the deceit that surrounds the ancient Book of Enoch and some of the misinformation. 

I believe that some aspects about the missing book of Enoch needs to be addressed and understood in how it aligns with the Protestant Bible, but until the deception is revealed then the truth about what happened during the time of Enoch will continue to be a confusion. Here are a few points that I believe need to be clarified in order to better understand why the Protestants rejects this lost book of Enoch:

[1] There are two distinct ancient men named Enoch and this is the beginning of understanding true history. One man named Enoch lived much earlier than the other Enoch and the second Enoch also became very famous, however, the history of the two different men became merged and a confusion. The first Enoch was a descendant of Cain, in fact, he is the famous son of Cain that the Bible says the city of Cain was named after. His other popular name is CHANOCH. So sometimes he is written as Enoch-Cain and my research, if anyone knows, always revolves around an understanding of REVERSE SCRIPT and some words even today reveal how history has still remained intact through some words that have retained their earlier meanings and can be seen in reverse script form. And the name of ENOCH is one of those earlier words that has this feature. There are many variations of this name and by understanding the time periods of certain written variations can lead to a confirmation of true history. Chanoch reveals that this man was BI-CULTURAL meaning, his father was of the western and priesthood origin but his mother was eastern and matriarchal. The root word  NOCH in both names is the origin of his name as ENOCH meaning he was  BLACK or NOCTURNAL. His city carried a two-city theme and for thousands of years. If first developed in is original land, NORTHEAST but he depended on the southworld black people to be able to develop it and this brings us to the second Enoch, ENOCH-SETH of whom was born hundreds of years later. 

[2] The Sethworld or SOUTH WORLD Blacks of ancient Egypt became the foundation of the earliest civilizations or cities. So for this reason, even the first city that formed in the NODEAST or NORTHEAST in ancient Turkey Anatolia had to exploit the Southworld Blacks for such material as metals and agriculture. For this reason, the great city became defined by a dual theme and on the premises of equality. Therefor all ancient cities whether in the southworld or in the far flung world of the Ancient Americas has this same naming system and were known by names that go right back to this very origin of the very first civilization of planters and agriculture, where people went from being hunter-gatherers to planters. So, names like Chan-Chan, Tenoch-titlan, Chancun, Tolteca, Sudan [South Dan], Catal-Huyuk, Huni-huni, Hero-Cleo politan, etc have this dual feature. Even if it was not obvious in the name of the ancient cities, it was so until the southworld Seth people became so oppressed that a revolt occurred. But even after the northeast world Blacks infiltrated the southwest world of Blacks in Egypt and dominated and were soon overthrown, still the origins of this method of city development continued because the south world Blacks continued to embrace the northeast world idols and saw them as being more supreme. 

[3] This two themed city civilizations came to a pinnacle around the AD 3000s when Enoch-Cain died. So based on the Bible Enoch-Seth was set to become a victim of human sacrifice at the age of 365. However the scriptures say that 'he was not, for God took him', meaning he was not killed by this ritual because God took him. However, his death coincided with the same time of the death of Enoch-Cain and at this time, many tombs were unearthed to see that huge numbers of servants were killed and burled with theleaders they were forced to serve. It would be this time period that an Oriental man named Narmer came up from the south of Egypt and warred against the Asiatics and unified Egypt. He was a black man and also, he was bi-cultural. He was eastern in his male origins and western in his maternal origins. But after he led the southworld into a successful revolt and overthrow of the Asiatics in Lower Egypt, later his descendants led the southworld back into depression again. Anyway unless this confusion about the two distinct Enoch men are understood, the Book of Enoch does not need to be part of the Bible, IMO. 

[4] Around the 2700s BC when after Seneferu overthrew the 3rd dynasty and changed the naming system to reflect that he was a Theban man, this Enoch-Enoch world had existed for over a thousand years and continued to rise up over and over throughout history and compete with later systems. Seneferu's naming system became known as 'Ben names' or in reverse, NEBTY NAMES or Black names. But like the earlier Narmer and/or Menes, Seneferu also embraced eastern women and soon, he was overthrown and murdered. Thousands of years later, the Chaldeans of Neo-Babylon re-instituted the Black names or ancestral Theban names and from that we have stories with the names of Daniel being renamed Beltesshazzar, and then Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego.

The "Book of Jasher" is a legitimate "missing book" because it's actually mentioned IN the Bible itself.

Also there is a "Book of The Wars Of Yahweh (The Lord)" mentioned in the Bible too that is missing from the current cannon.

Those are legitimate books that have been hidden.

Not MISSING so much as HIDDEN.

But some of the others were just simply made up by some old White men with long beards by the candle light.

People have to understand that many of the scriptures of the Bible itself was re-copied and re-translated back in Babylon from OTHER OLDER books that were in circulation around back then around 500 B.C.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Those are legitimate books that have been hidden.

Not MISSING so much as HIDDEN.

But some of the others were just simply made up by some old White men with long beards by the candle light.

🤣  I can see this now that you mention it as being hidden and not so much as being missing. 

And I recently saw a video of Old White men shouting in the Middle EAst at the wall and this reminds me of the contention about the 

people that are now in that region! 

I also believe that Black scholars need to re-address the ancient HIDDEN history of how White Supremacy infiltrated ancient Black civilizations through 

the Black acceptance of strange religions. One in particular became known as Baal and Ashtaroth worship. 

[11] And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:
[12] And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt,

and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.
[13] And they forsook the LORD, and served Baal and Ashtaroth.

JUDGES 2:11-13.

Not just in the so-called Middle East, but all over the planet.
White people sailed to different ancient civilizations and societies and along with conquering them....would systematically remove all of their ancient religious, scientific, and historical books, scrolls, and other documents and take them back to Europe.

They didn't rip them up or burn them as so many claim.
White folks weren't THAT stupid to burn up ancient wisdom so that it disappeared and was lost.
They took it and HID it and kept it among themselves.....and then gave those people they conquered FAKE religions and scriptures as a replacement.

The Torah that Moses gave White folks up in the mountains is REAL.
But you don't have the real one....not in the Bible.
They have it locked away somewhere and can access it when THEY want to.

38 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Not just in the so-called Middle East, but all over the planet.
White people sailed to different ancient civilizations and societies and along with conquering them....would systematically remove all of their ancient religious, scientific, and historical books, scrolls, and other documents and take them back to Europe.

Yes. exactly! 

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

They didn't rip them up or burn them as so many claim.
White folks weren't THAT stupid to burn up ancient wisdom so that it disappeared and was lost.
They took it and HID it and kept it among themselves.....and then gave those people they conquered FAKE religions and scriptures as a replacement.

Today, there is an African woman, she's a scholar and she offers a lot of information on what happened in Alexandria and the library and etc. 

Maybe after some text were copied, perhaps, then certain books were burned. If I find that video, I will share it. She is really good. 

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Torah that Moses gave White folks up in the mountains is REAL.
But you don't have the real one....not in the Bible.
They have it locked away somewhere and can access it when THEY want to.

For certain, as we discussed before, you are referencing a different man, I guess. 

Chev

I'm referencing that man from Kemet (Ancient Egypt), who along with a group was commissioned to go up to the mountains of Central Asia and bring civility and culture and the arts of humanity to the wild tribes of Caucasians who had been banished there for thousands of years and went savage.

I believe the story of Moses in the Bible was LOOSELY based on him and his efforts.

Notice that Moses and the Israelites were forced to wander around in the desert for 40 years and then when it finally was time to go into the "promised land" Moses wasn't allowed to go in with them?

That story was allegorical.

When Musa went up to the mountains to civilize the Caucasians, later on he died but his books and his story lived on.
So when the Caucasians roamed around in the desert and went to invade the land of Canaan....when people asked where was this "Moses" who led them they had to explain it as he wasn't "allowed" into the promise land.

I understand and as before, I am only referencing ancient Egyptian script about the 18th Dynasty Thutmosis pharaohs.

The Biblical Moses aligns to this time period. So again, the Musa in the Caucasus you speak about, I know nothing. 

The 18th Dynasty was during the 1400s BC +/- a hundred years. 

Well the problem with the term missing is how the bible was determined in the first place. First, why did Christians need a bible when a bible was not a mandatory part of christian life from the time of jesus, who never used a bible to the Nicean creed? Notice I used the word mandatory. Chrsitian groups used books but none were deemed officials outside the group. In the same way, Mohammed didn't have a quran initially. It was the persians that made the quran mandatory. 

So when you say missing, I argue no book is missing and any christian is free to use whatever texts they want, including derived from themselves,  based on the fact that no literature was deemed associated to all christians initially. 

One of the tragedies of human history is how so often  when a culture grows its genesis doesn't get interpreted in its growth. 

Jesus at his death was not a jew , if for no other reason, the jewish community had exiled him and his movement. So the old testament which is a variation of the jewish torah, emphasized by jews who became early christian or influenced early christian communities is I argue invalid. Now, the new testament in my view is valid christian literature.  It has gospels,[not the gospels because the gospels selected by nicea were few of a much larger set] which as a form of literature is the oldest christian literature, various epistles or letters from early christian groups and lastly the book of revelation, which in my mind is the most fanciful book.  But, are any of these books mandatory even though all are christian? no. 

So I conclude with a simple argument. If anyone who is christian, which I am not, wants to use any literature, including one they wrote themselves,  as a basis something to base their religion, to read again, on then do so. 

The myth is the idea that a book is official in the first place. 

On 2/1/2024 at 10:28 PM, richardmurray said:

So I conclude with a simple argument. If anyone who is christian, which I am not, wants to use any literature, including one they wrote themselves,  as a basis something to base their religion, to read again, on then do so. 

@richardmurray I think the contention about the missing books does connect to what you are highlighting. Whether it is about the Jews, the later Torah version of what happened in the days of the Exodus or the later Christian government that set up around AD 90, the missing books revolve around all of these developments. And also, the missing books connect to the later time period when Europeans were at contention too.

The vital importance though, of the validity of the missing books, will probably always come up because the the importance that all civilizations have in developing a book of records that actually records truth and are able to apply their law books to the people that they are suppose to protect is crucial. 

On 2/1/2024 at 10:28 PM, richardmurray said:

You bring up an excellent point.
This is one of the reasons I'm no longer religious.

I now look at things from a LOGICAL point of view......

Being the most Powerful BEING in all of Existence.....if The SUPREME BEING wants me to know a particular thing then I WILL know it and don't necessarily need to get it from a book (although I can).  And no one can stop me from knowing it.  So to run around looking for "hidden" and "missing" and "lost" books is too often a waste of valuable time and effort.

White folks aren't more powerful than God, so they can't "hide" anything God wants you to have.
If White folks or anyone else were able to hide it from you......then logically speaking that means God didn't intend for you to have it...for whatever reason.

• Like 1

richardmurray

Well, logical thinking isn't necessarily a-religious in and of itself.
But the only way to SINCERELY be apart of a religion is to be a fundamentalist in it.
If you TRULY believe that your religion came from God....it would seem you would obey it down to it's finest detail and doctrine.

So now if you are a LOGICAL thinker who examines all information that comes your way, then it would seem that this method of thinking would get in the way of believing  and unquestionably accepting ALL of the doctrine of your particular religion that you believe came from God.

.....unless a person was part of a religion that actually believe and accepts that their religion has mistakes in it and can use correction.
I don't know of any religion like that.

• Like 1

I'm by far no scholar but I have read a few books on both Sufism and Gnosticism.
Sufism seems to focus more on the spiritual aspects of Islam more so than the ritualistic aspects like prayer, marriage, laws, ect.
Gnosticism seems to point one TOWARDS logic and philosophy but it still stays within the boundaries of the Euro-Christian paradigm.

One of the problems with religion is the FEAR TACTICS that are used to keep people from straying away too far from it.
A man may set out on a journey to find the "truth" but if that true starts pointing him in a direction outside of the boundaries of the morals and ethics he grew up in and what his parents and society has taught him....sometimes what he THINKS is his conscience starts nagging him and pulling on him to turn around and come back home.

@Pioneer1 well remember, one thing, the term excommunicado has become more used today for a certain film series but the term for most of the last five centuries was used for those deemed incorrect by christian churches. People who in my view, committed no crime nor warranted the status. And this is what the gnostic movement was originally about. It's earliest incarnation was about the ability to think freely. This is why in china, and parts around in asia,  people from the european phsilosophical structure, have problems or think their philosophies are hard. They are not. the problem is that in the white european controlled part of humanity, being enslaved to a set of thinking is considered common. But in that part of white asian controlled part of humanity, someone can be a follower of a branch of taoism + a branch of confucianism + a branch of christianity and it is acceptable.  

As I say in this very online community, the history of the black populace in the usa is full of various philosophies. All black people want black betterment but they do not fit into one philosophical box and black people who can't accept that are true problems in the populace. 

The fear tactics primary goal is to get a one mindedness which I find funny people argue against religion for when  when one mindedness is sought by more than religious groups, scholarly groups like colleges or universities do it I aruge more than religions, especially in the usa, , governmental groups like parties of governance do it most bluntly or crudely. cultural groups like the black panthers or kkk or naacp do it most dysfunctionally. 

To be blunt, when someone in the usa uses the word "We" referring to all people in the usa, that is the same one mindedness littered in christian/muslim/jewish/many religions or spiritualities [they are not the same]history. Who is we in the usa?  I heard native americans say they are not american. Are they wrong? Who is we? Were the black people who left the usa in relatively large groups in the past wrong? who is we? Does this mean a native american who is currently in elected office in the house is wrong to say they are a proud american? no. but the native american isn't wrong either. Both can be right. And that is the open mindedness that is lacking in the usa or greater whit eeuropean led part of humanity, but that makes sense cause said part  main defining point is slavery. The person excommunicated from a christian church is usually an individual. Who is we? 

Yes, Pioneer, it is more who wants to be alone. Loneliness is a powerful negative. Nobody wants to be completely alone. When you have people speaking for everyone in the group, when black individuals speak for all black people and say all black people in the usa are american, when the wealthy white suburban woman speaks for all woman and says every woman wants the right to choose, when a Christian says all Christians obey some law set, they are speaking the same language. If you don't do this then you are not in this group, you are alone. And because of the past, many people were raised supporting this boxed mindset. And again, most humans don't want to be alone, more than any conscious tugging.