Astrological Prediction the end of Trump's Presidency

I would say symbols are chosen or given meaning by the group. So symbols can't be divorced from the group that created it. The same is true for language. Personally I don't believe symbols have meanings in and of them selves. The reflect the culture that utilises them.

That's interesting Troy because the white kiday at school listened to Rock and the brothers listened to hip hop and Rnb and bands my cousin who was a musician listened to as well. But I couldn't get either group to listen to the others music. 

@Troy

29 minutes ago, Delano said:

I would say symbols are chosen or given meaning by the group. So symbols can't be divorced from the group that created it. The same is true for language.

Hangs-man noose and  the word nigger weren’t chosen black Americans nor did they give either meaning.  However the symbol and language  incites fear and triggers anxiety in an individual or in a group dynamic. This may  interfere  with their decision-making abilities and in no way can they divorce themselves from it.  But to be clear it was never their choice.

However, those who did choose to create the symbol and the language have done a great job of divorcing themselves from it.  In fact, they’ve created a whole tiki-torch carrying group and assigned it to them.  

So again, decision (strike down) choice - to perceive.  

Now i’ll agree outside forces can interfere with our decision making abilities ... but even then, there are ways to keep outside influences at bay.  

On 9/22/2018 at 4:37 PM, Troy said:

Now my peers in the south, western New York, philly were much more into fuck which I really enjoyed -- even more than rap

Couldn't resist.  Everybody enjoys a good fuck now and then...  😱   Talk about a Freudian slip.  😧

When i was growing up, radio was the main way to hear music.  And you could dial from station to station.  To me, i liked what i liked, whatever the genre; anything that had good lyrics and a strong melody grabbed me.  My choices were made for me. 😑

Symbols are silent messages that trigger a conditioned response in the brain. American flags make patriots emotional.  Swastikas stir pride in white nationalists.  A raised fist logo spikes aggression in black people.  Crosses  calm Christians.  Traffic symbols instruct drivers.  The silence of symbols is loud.   Letters are symbols that when arranged a certain way inspire  sounds that have  meaning.  Symbols are cool. 🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cynique said:

Everybody enjoys a good fuck now and then.

Hilarious, yeah, I'm sure Brother Troy meant 'flunk' but the slip was amusing!

I experience very strong emotions looking people in the face and comparing expressions to how I feel at the moment, and listening to the tone of their voices which inspires, anger, or inspired strong resentment (hatred); nothing some Coltrane, Davis, Lurie, Knight, and Ojays can mellow out.  *ucking urges happen whenever the wind blows too hard.  However, I wonder @Cynique sister, when you turned the dial on the radio searching for a choice what symbol or emotion encouraged to turn on the radio in the first place?

4 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Hilarious, yeah, I'm sure Brother Troy meant 'flunk' but the slip was amusing!

i wouldn't think to "flunk" would be enjoyable if you're trying to acquire knowledge about music.  😉  Can i please get a FUNK here??   (Do you males on this site ever choose to proof read????)   😬

4 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

However, I wonder @Cynique sister, when you turned the dial on the radio searching for a choice what symbol or emotion encouraged to turn on the radio in the first place?

No visual symbol came to mind; just an invisible urge to have my ears satisfied.  And whichever among my favorite popular songs happened to be playing as i turned the radio knob, was the choice that was made for me.  😚

While we are still talking about Pres.Trump , people say that he's done a lot for this economy.I don't see where he's done such a fantastic job for this economy.

He's making poor people poorer, rich people richer,putting more low-income people in the street,the  high tariffs which he is initiating is going to cause inflationary prices,

he's helping to create jobs which many people don't qualify for, and trying to take people who are on Social Security go off of  that in order for them to go to work.

So if he can't stabilize  this economy for everybody (including those who depend on entitlements) then he ain't doing nothing for this economy.

@Troy The first shot across the bow of impeachment, probably before the midterms?  Are you still optimistic, Brother? 

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., said Monday that President Donald Trump’s comments about former President Barack Obama’s place of birth were “disqualifying,” Newsweek reports.

Read Newsmax: Flake: Trump Should Have Been Disqualified for Questioning Obama's Birthplace | Newsmax.com 
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? 

@Kalexander2 Absolutely. Man, just concede it it already October. Nobody is impeaching 45 before the midterms and the the Republicans hold the house it wont happen this term. Even I'd the dems get control of the house, 45 can't be removed before the end of the year. 

Even Del has come to grips with this reality, and has moved on from trying to support this scenario.  You should too.

2 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

I always root for impossible as more likely than what is possible

Therein lies the problem. This is magical thinking and repeating it, however vehemently, will not make it any more likely. 

Yeah as soon I put words you your mouth i knew you would object (understandably). 

Of course my position has evolved as more information becomes available, but as more time elapses that just gets me closer to being a $100 richer and to have the privilege of saying, "I told you so!" 😛 which is almost worth as much

@Troy  "Tax authorities in the Empire State have opened an investigation after the New York Times reported that Donald Trump had engaged in “dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud”, as he and his siblings took the reins of the real estate business established by their father, Fred Trump. The Times report found that, contrary to his image as a self-made man, Donald Trump “received the equivalent today of at least $413m from his father’s real estate empire”. "   Impeachment. Impeachment. Impeachment before the indictment, before year-end!  I really hope you win this, NOT REALLY!

@Kalexander2, impeachment may come but not this year.

Actually, if you read the Times article, none of the allegations are going to land 45 in jail, because either the statute of limitations have expired or a the activities were simply questionable.  45, worse case, is looking at civil penalties.

Besides I doubt much of the public really cares very much.  One of the crimes 45 is accused of is failing to pay 55% of a 1/2 billion dollar transfer of wealth from his dad.  He only paid 5%.  Not while this is tax fraud, most people would agree, I'm sure, that but 55% come is confiscatory -- robbery.  So the the family did their best to shield their wealth  -- big deal.  And 45 grossly exaggerated about how he acquired his wealth -- not exactly a news flash...

So while I commend the Times for their journalism, it is a bit late in the process.  Where was the NY Times in 2016?  Oh, I remember, they were busy providing 45 a tremendous platform to the exclusion of all the other candidates. 

@Troy   

There’s a bigger picture behind the Times article, true the statues have run on all criminal allegations; though CIVIL FINES could send the Trump family into bankruptcy.  Indeed, the bigger picture with ALL the serious and/or benign press that include DT, the GOP, foreign policy, Supreme Court, inequality, and everything boiling over may or may not send him to jail, but I think it will get him impeached and removed from office before 2019. 

Yes, the public is aware, whether they care or not doesn’t matter.  In fact, it is the division between those who care and those who do not that matters, especially to GOPer’s in Congress and the Dems.  In case you haven’t noticed, I’m considering everything that’s taken place since DT took office, without precedence or any one piece of information.  And with that picture I hold firm to the belief DT will be removed from office before 2019; one way or another including resignation, Article 25 removal, impeachment/indictment, assassination,  or even suicide. Including the part(s) mainstream media has played and state of the social fabric in America.

So you think 45 going bankrupt is a problem for him? I think he went bankrupt 4 times before becoming president.

Whether the public cares or not DOES actually matter.  It informs how people choose their elected officials, and is why 45 is the President of the United States today.

@Kalexander2 you appear to be emotionally tied to this issue and it is preventing you from thinking about this rationally. Do you understand that a republican controlled congress will not move to impeach 45?  Can you see that at least?

Remember suicide, assignation, heart attack, alien abduction, don't count in our wager.  

@Troy  

Not the kind of ‘insolvency’ bankrupt you’re thinking about; his were Title 11 Chapter 13 claims that allowed him to keep some property and repay some debts without the interest and related fees; I’m referring to the Title 11 Chapter 7 kind of bankruptcy that leave the debtor with one house, one car, and clothes, even Melania’s wedding ring would go to satisfy an unpaid civil fine, if it’s value is over 10K.  But as I said previously, that’s just another view of a vastly bigger picture.

No, Brother, people don’t care and, it doesn’t matter because a person's first inclination is of self-interest, as a group, people tend to think alike. 

To reiterate a pass discussion here: “these are interesting times, but very scary times to be alive.”  Among everything else, we’re witnessing the devolvement a degenerating human existence.  Reveling in the spectacle of their shared, wholly irrational hatred and the prospect of imagined violence against each other, for nothing more than the sheer fun of it.  Human traits that, once revealed, cannot simply be erased from memory.

Emotional association, with everything, serves as the ‘what next’ after an information or other stimulate is absorbed, Brother.  Without the emotional involvement, everything means nothing.  What I see is that the Republican controlled congress will do what it needs to survive. CAN YOU AT LEAST SEE THAT?  And if you can, what makes you so sure they won’t legislate impeachment proceedings; especially if they’re severely injured after the midterms and before 2019?

Hello, Brother, the wager was for removal, period. Of DT from office as president regardless of how he’s removed, or for whatever reason; so long as it is before 2019.

I don't know what form of bankruptcy 45 would be subject to.  I'm not even sure if you can avoid civil penalties with bankruptcy.  As a former sitting president 45 will be left far from impoverished no matter what type of bankruptcy he might undergo.  Besides some slick lawyer will certainly mitigate any severe penalties. 

45 will have life time secret service detail including a chauffeur.  A presidential library and more... shoot he'll be able to do a book signing and charge folks hundreds or thousands of of dollars, like the Obamas.

1 hour ago, Kalexander2 said:

What I see is that the Republican controlled congress will do what it needs to survive. CAN YOU AT LEAST SEE THAT?

Yes, and they see that leading impeachment proceedings will hurt them with their base.  Lets see how many flip on the Kavanaugh vote this weekend...

1 hour ago, Kalexander2 said:

Hello, Brother, the wager was for removal, period. Of DT from office as president regardless of how he’s removed, or for whatever reason; so long as it is before 2019.

OK so you are going to call "removal" the same as "assassination,  or even suicide."  Damn, I would not have pegged you for this.  Are you really going to make me trudge  through this long ass conversation to find the original bet to prove otherwise?

@Delano is your understanding of the bet, that K2 voluntarily jumped in on, include you winning if 45 croaks?  I'll go by your recollection, as I don't feel like reviewing the details.

@Troy  

That’s true, ‘federal’ civil fines are not dischargeable under Title 11.  And, going down in glory as past President’s is equally a big question mark depending on how he goes down.  Once again, Brother, your optimism based on precedence is obtuse at best, but discerning all things considered precedent.

Human’s first inclination is evil, I do believe, although, the second inclination is always guided by conscience; sometimes ever overriding the first inclination.  Republican base or no base, I think the GOP will ultimately submit to whims of those citizens with greater voter power.  If we’re discussing political ‘base,’ that is.

No, I will not cause you the trudge of combing through past posts, though I do recall removal, “not president’ by 2019, by whatever means is what I thought was the wager.  If I jumped in without understanding the details (if such was specified) then I’ll accept that.   I'll accept Del's understanding, removal by any means other than death.

Regarding the wager: agreed per Del's clarification. 

We are discussing the Republican base including those "evangelicals" who want abortion outlawed. Again, if the repubican keep the senate and Kavanaugh is confirmed things will look good for 45... as far was the rest of us... winter is coming.

@Troy  

Brother, don’t let that false sense warmth fool you; winter is here, the worse history has ever recorded; it’s what’s concealing the big picture before our very eyes.  Those evangelicals couldn’t care less about abortion, whites nationalists could care even less about the pure white race, and the 1% don’t give a shit about money. 

Brother, all EVERYBODY cares about has to with something much simpler; and it’s not even serious to them, it’s fun.  Cruelty, self-satisfaction, and the thrill of a kill, any kill will do and, even the children are in on it.  The politicians, bankers, and leaders are concerned with surviving a humanity gone mad.  Yes, we’ll see what happens with the Kavanaugh situation. 

However, I’m convinced the GOP already see it necessary to reject him as the president’s nominee; to usher in the havoc of their sick base. Which they hate also.  Winter is here and more apparent with every passing day.  45, as you like to refer to him is little more than a chaotic tool for Republicans and white folks to refresh their thirst for blood (so to speak).  The only event more important than a democratic win on November 6, is to forego election day with mass unrest.  That’s what the people want and it is what the GOP (and dem’s) need to further solidify control.  No, I doubt, very much, there will be a confirmation. 

You have entirely too much optimism in people; how many times must we experience the bite of humanity to accept that people are not humane and precedence, history is not repeating itself.  This winter is different.   

And with little and no mention whether those tax fraud violations are on-going, whether DT's offspring is benefiting from similar schemes, it remains uncertain statues of limitations have actually run out.  Moreover, as I alluded to before, when DT's base learns the truth about his wealth they'll have even more reasons to start their coup or race war, of the 1000-year-old American government scam that started before colonizing the Americas.  And if we must consider history as precedence then the French Revolution most describes what is happening today; the only buffer between another civil war in America and social compliance is national entitlement programs.  When folks can no-longer put food on the table, clothes and protect their family, civility goes out the window.  Still keeping a close eye on the Kavanaugh dilemma.   

The over charging of invoices was also used by Donald when his son had the charity golf tournament at Donald's golf course. It's about 20 years of fraud. If they use the RICO act its a wrap. 

Money laundering of foreign funds and its over. Speculation is that if Kavanaugh gets in tge push is to make Presidential pardons applicable from the federal level down. 

So it appears they seem to be in a hurry to get in before midterm elections. Some of the GOP wull lose their positions but will probably land a consulting gig. People may both take to the streets, strike and boycott. Large geopolitical shifts from now unitl 2024. 

Yes, the same scenario whether he's affirmed or not.  It's all about the final floor vote now; with the state of civil affairs at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised if a major clash occurs before the final vote.  Damn, just thinking about women being attacked for protesting raising a whole new set of questions and personal anger!

On 10/4/2018 at 10:19 PM, Kalexander2 said:

You have entirely too much optimism in people; how many times must we experience the bite of humanity to accept that people are not humane

Perhaps you are right. I just saw Michael Moore's film Fahrenheit 11/9 this evening. It is quite damning. It is hard to come away with any positive sentiments of your fellow man.

Flint Michigan was portrayed as ethnic cleansing Obama's role was not just disappointing but shameful...

Still 45 -- despite it all -- will be in office at the end of the year.

@Troy    If DT is still in office after 2019, that's okay because it's sure to bring in new blood in leadership while innocent blood flow; if he'is not that's even better as many will have time to run for cover.  But I seriously doubt it because the GOP's going to vie for the voters who gave Dem's control of Congress, to save their own ass's; unless he's within the 32-days.  You got to admit, though, the waiting is exhilarating, in a sad way. 

• 2 weeks later...

This information is not exactly revelatory Del. What is interesting is Twitter releasing the data. I dont believe for one second that this is all of it or that Twitter even knows the full scope of the problem.

They should also help the publuc understand just how there platform is gamed by monied interests and it is not just Russians manipulating us. Our president regularly uses Twitter to play the media.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:09 PM, Delano said:

We are witnessing a geopolitical switch and it is revolutionary. 

The US Dollar will no longer be the currency that oil is traded in the commodity markets. I think you underestimate people. 

I think by 2025 it will be clear whose view of the future is more valid. 

Soros Clinton and Obama received bombs. 

On 7/11/2018 at 7:10 AM, Delanosaid:

People Trump could be the first President indicted. Mueller is using small fish to catch the big fish. You may change your position when Manfort and Cohen cooperate with the investigation. 

Money laundering is a crime. They will use The RICO act freeze his assists and sat he is running a criminal organisation. As I said earlier July is the turning point. 

So let me know what you think when Michael Cohen cooperates with the investigation.  You can't see the future being different from the past. And I am biased by my prediction. Time will perhaps prove one of those statements to be inaccurate. 

A class action lawsuit was filed against the entire Trump family and organisation. Referencing the RICO Act.

The New York Daily News is a tabloid, at best one step above the National Enquirer. The sea of click baity ads on the site completely undermines my ability to take the site seriously.  @Delano of all the sources of information why do you reference sources like The Daily News?

I know a lot of people who participated in the ACN pyramid scheme -- you could not convince any of them that it was a scam.  The idea that 45 would promote it comes as no surprise at all. Despite with the Daily News wrote it seems highlighly unlikely this will bring the man down.  This is sensationalism.

Del for the upteen time, I believe it is possible that 45 will be indicted and it is certainly possible that he will be thrown out of office.  However it is becoming increasingly obvious that he will finish the year and that I will collect my money from you.  There is a good chance he will finish his term. The possibility of a 2nd term is qute real too. Again the result of the midterms elections will be quite telling.

• Like 1