Delano

Astrological Prediction the end of Trump's Presidency

Paul Manafort is also cuting a deal, with the Special Counsel. 

I guess you will only realise its over for Trump when he is out of office. 

@Troy:  

Current events mean potential disaster for not only DT, but Pence, Don Jr., Ivanka, Jeff Sessions, Nunes, and a host of other officials.  We must still wait and see what transpires, I too, am waiting. 

With Midterms, less than two months away, even without a ‘blue-wave” are you still confident Trump will remain in office past 2019?  I think my monthly contribution to one of my pet charities is going to get a double donation before 2019, thanks to your skepticism!

@Kalexander2 right now I'm primarily concerned with getting my $50 donation from you.  45 remaining in office beyond 2019 is an entirely different question.  I previously wrote and still believe it is an even money bet that he will serve is full term and that there is a greater that 0 probability that he will serve a 2nd term.

@Delano saying I don't read the news then assuming I'm in a bubble is ignorance.  Your problem is that you consume too much news from a single perspective and it has given you a distorted view of the world. 

Common sense, and a cursory understanding of the justice system, should tell you that a sitting president will not be booted from office before the end of the year.  

Don't make me come looking for you at the end of the year for my money.

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

45 remaining in office beyond 2019 is an entirely different question.

Is, in fact, THE question. whether DT will remain in office beyond 2019 (December 31, 2018); for the sake of the wager; whether or not he completes his (FULL) first term in office is 'an entirely different question.'  I applaud your optimism, though, for the sake of your favorite charity - and perils of all else; but I also notice, your lack of convincing argument, for the sake of my favorite charity and America, I just can't see DT remaining in office past 2019, or should I say November Midterms.  At what point does, or have the law, ever played a role in political justice?  I'm still banking on human nature and self-preservation and the direction of events in U.S. politics.

@Kalexander2, The law is the only way anything has changed in this country.  This is what made the civil right era so powerful, the legislation that was signed as a result.

Angry tweets, kneeling, and impassioned speeches don't mean diddly squat if it is not back by legislation.  This is a part missing for our game plan.

Now as far as Trump is concerned tell me the chain of events that you (or Del) see that will result in the unprecedented action of removing a sitting president in less than 3 1/2 months? 

@Troy: What change?  The Civil Rights movement and post-legislation did little more than encouraged voting rights for Blacks; inclusion to distinguish who takes control of the reins of power that, to this day, still doesn’t include Blacks.  Indeed, the law has only justified disparities the entire country now face; the Constitution as a preface is the root of economic, social, and political evils in America.  The binding custom or practice of a community; rules of conduct or action prescribed or formally recognized as binding or enforced by the controlling authority (the law) was conceived as a means to protect property rights of the wealthy. Plutocracy is alive and well in America, always has been, and will continue.

Do you actually believe it is the law that prescribes Mueller’s investigation, or dictates of methods for the other side to politick?

Now, Mueller is not there for show-n-tell, or to even convict the guilty.  The man is there to preserve the (ever unworkable) concept of Democracy.  The chain of events involving fear is going to get DT removed, regardless whether such action has never happened before; there’s a first time for everything. 

Even if it means enacting new legislation to include ‘indicting’ a sitting President, or amending a standing legislation.  The U.S. Government, though, it has powers of any powerful State, is a two-bit Corporation organized to control the citizens and to justify the supreme rule of the land.  It needs to further justify itself, in the public eyes, that their laws under democratic precepts prevail no matter what.  The powers that be (unseen hands) are getting all they need, events surrounding Cohen, Manafort, and others is necessary to shut down one thing and widen another thing are the events that point to DT’s removal before 2019.  You might want to start reviewing all versions of current events before you ask "what events has happened."

@Troy i just want to remind this is am astrological prediction. I have ave been saying he wont finish his term since March. I cant think if anyone who could rationally see that happening.

I have said to you over time you will converge to my position. I am wondering if you will be astute enough to see his demise when it is already obvious. The public tude is also turning. 

I guess that's the difference between us i cam look past my feelings about a matter. 

I am not a Trump supporter. In the primarues I said I thought he would win. That was a minority position he and amongst astrologers. I them said he wouldn't finish his term and that March was the beginning of the end. Once again i was in the minority. 

I don't think you  can find anyone that called his Presidency and his mot finishing his term. I may be wrong about the when but not the what. 

I will leave the analysis of why to all the Monday Morning Quarterbacks. That are good with details after the events are over. I will take position that are formed by both reason and intuition. 

@Delano, You are not the only one who can look past their own feelings.  I too could see Trump winning despite what everyone else said and what I wanted.  

Again, I see 45 finishing out the year despite what you and I want, because even 45 is subject to due process and even if the process got started today (which it won't), they can not get him out until the end of the year, and nothing is likely to start until after the midterms. 

I believe it is your desire to see your astrological prediction come to fruition that is blinding you to what is obvious -- even without casting a chart, reading tea leaves, or gazing into a crystal ball. I also believe, despite my desire, that there is a good chance 45 will finish his term. 

So while I may indeed come over to you way of thinking, will has not happened yet, and even if it happened before the end of the year, 45 will still be in the whitehouse,

@Kalexander2 Whaddya mean what change?!  You realize it was laws that freed the enslaved, gave us the right to vote, and ended Jim Crow segregation. Now I don't know what you are reading or seeing to lead you to believe so strongly that the United States will remove a sitting president in less that 106 days 

5 hours ago, Troy said:

@Kalexander2 Whaddya mean what change?!  You realize it was laws that freed the enslaved, gave us the right to vote, and ended Jim Crow segregation. Now I don't know what you are reading or seeing to lead you to believe so strongly that the United States will remove a sitting president in less that 106 days 

You mean freedom from force servitude or voluntary servitude without other options; you mean the right to vote or the right to vote as a last result; ending Jim Crow or ending class distinctions.  I’m not so much reading as I am observing and experiencing, for quite some time now!

It’s understanding, however, you’ve fallen for the con that the law has made a difference so as to be counted on when needed. 

Manafort is going to cooperate with more than one investigation. 

Trump is also starting a trade war. 

You should note that quite a few news articles are informational not political analysis. 

Once again you are missing the point. I said that i am not a Trump supporter. I ssid he would most likely bevine president in the primaries and he wouldn't finish his term.

I initially thought he would be out by both March then July. Then changed it to you would see a definite shift in July. 

Yes I would like to be right how many times do you want your  position to be wrong. 

So @Kalexander2 if your position is that laws make no difference, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

15 hours ago, Delano said:

I initially thought he would be out by both March then July. Then changed it to you would see a definite shift in July. 

Sure, but you money is on 45 being booted before January 1st.  Save a heart attack or an assassin, which is far more likely that the scenarios you and K2 have hatched, it ain't happening.

@Troy   I never said that, or even suggest such a prosperous idea. Since early human history, we’ve devised all sorts of concepts to establish and maintain morals and order within the clan, tribe and community; and punish those who fail to follow those laws; religion was designed to do just.  And just like religious myths, the laws we live under today are equally flawed; to believe, with conviction, that matters for people are better because we have laws or, the course of something is dependent on the law; is not only an unsound consideration but misleading as well. 

Time to come out of the cotton field, Brother, laws of this nation has about as much to do with whether DT remains president as do equality for Blacks with Democratic ‘blue wave.’  America does not function because we have laws, it functions because only ordinary people, without power, follow those laws.  

3 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

America does not function because we have laws, it functions because only ordinary people, without power, follow those laws.  

LOL What?!

@Kalexander2 OBVIOUSLY laws have no consequence it they are not followed and no law is perfect.  However, If there are no laws what then would people follow?  Your point of contention is lost on me.

Besides being in league with Del on this Trump issue, your method is reasoning is beginning to rival his as well.  Are you also a climate change denyer or flat earther too? 😉

Troy you believe in climate change because the information from scientist tell you it is true.

Yiu think me irrational because i disagree with 97% of climate scientist. 

I dont believe them for the following reasons. I looked at close to 300 years of data. I actually had to read a bit about the different types of temperature measurements. I looked at the models. None are good at prediction. I looked at their statements. One is unscientific the other is deceptive. And finally i followed  the flow of money of climate change foundations. I posted procon.org so you could look at both sides. 

Information is skewed you know that from selling books. Yet you accept what you are feed. 

I have said, what i say on every issue, think for yourself but act sensibly. I have never said someone's  opinion is ridiculous or even wrong. I just try to add a differrnt perspective to reasobing or rational people. 

Belittling K2 doesn't strengthen your argument. It denonstrates that your arguments needs support. 

Trump is a Black Swan a catastrophic event that happens very infrequently it is the GFC of social political reason. 

53 minutes ago, Troy said:

If there are no laws what then would people follow?  Your point of contention is lost on me.

You're kidding me, right?  Your generalization of how laws work and 'consent of the governed' is wanting; just gravy with no meat.  Just because 90% of the people follow and obey laws of the land, while 10% are rogue does not make a system workable, fair, or even mean the majority have to obey them.  Your savior in the law has overtaken more than your reasoning.  And my questioning of the law does not make me a climate change denier or earther, coupling truth with negatives is a fool's argument.

While I do concur with Del's timeline regarding the life of DT's presidency, I do not subscribe to his methods for obtaining information.  Del's non-use of myths to devise his methods, however, is not of one who follows the leader.  And that's commendable.  

Politics make strange bedfellow Lol! I'm glad you two have found common ground.

3 hours ago, Delano said:

Belittling K2 doesn't strengthrn your argument. 

@Delano It is interesting that you find my equating your reasoning with K2's "belittling." 

3 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Your savior in the law has overtaken more than your reasoning.

Lol! Man that is a good one! I have not laughed out loud from reading something here in a long time.

Negro, I never said laws were perfect, but tell me something else that has improved anything for Black folks in the country.... I'll wait.

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

but tell me something else that has improved anything for Black folks in the country

Two (2) questions in answer to your one question: 1. describe what's improved for Black folk in America, specifically (not in general terms)?  Are you suggesting Black progress if any, thanks to lawsw have better served us than we ourselves?

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Are you also a climate change denyer or flat earther too? 😉

@Troy my prediction was ahead if the curve your positions seem to be behind the curve. 

You thought Cosby was innocent. The cartoon of Serena not racist .

And Trump being reelected. 

@Troy  Brother Del's made some interesting points here - if he's right - you've based your insightful commentary on subjective reasoning; which is a flawed way of thinking; not well taken for someone who proclaims to be a firm believer in scientific theory.

Man @Kalexander2, you have ripped another page from Del's playbook, by dodging a direct question and posing unrelated others. You should change your name to "Delano2."

2 hours ago, Troy said:

tell me something else that has improved anything for Black folks in the country.... I'll wait.

@Delano, Yes I changed my position on Cosby after becoming aware of overwhelming evidence (Something you should consider regarding climate change).

I do not think the Serna cartoon is racist. Changing my position after learning Osaka had a blond pony tail.

I never said 45 would be reelected, I just have not dismissed it as a possibility. 

As far as being behind or ahead of the curve, that you thing not mine. 

Come on, Brother, you're too intelligent to believe that sort of deflection will work, on me!  I not only answered your question with two question posed to you, which you're trying to avoid; by addressing Del's comments which you, obviously, can't deny.  AND YES, you really did make the comment 45 would be reelected, without simply suggested it as a possibility.  Do you make a habit of deciding before thinking?

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

, Yes I changed my position on Cosby after becoming aware of overwhelming evidence (Something you should consider regarding climate change).

7 hours ago, Delano said:

Troy you believe in climate change because the information from scientist tell you it is true.

Yiu think me irrational because i disagree with 97% of climate scientist. 

I dont believe them for the following reasons. I looked at close to 300 years of data. I actually had to read a bit about the different types of temperature measurements. I looked at the models. None are good at prediction. I looked at their statements. One is unscientific the other is deceptive. And finally i followed  the flow of money of climate change foundations. I posted procon.org so you could look at both sides. 

Information is skewed you know that from selling books. Yet you accept what you are feed. 

I have said, what i say on every issue, think for yourself but act sensibly. I have never said someone's  opinion is ridiculous or even wrong. I just try to add a differrnt perspective to reasobing or rational people. 

Belittling K2 doesn't strengthen your argument. It denonstrates that your arguments needs support. 

Trump is a Black Swan a catastrophic event that happens very infrequently it is the GFC of social political reason. 

@Troy

25 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Come on, Brother, you're too intelligent to believe that sort of deflection will work, on me! 

Honestly man, the ribbing was intended for @Delano I was just using you to get to him 😉

26 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

AND YES, you really did make the comment 45 would be reelected, without simply suggested it as a possibility. 

Really? Show me the quote, in context, because I don't hold the sentiment and don't recall writing such an unqualified statement like.

29 minutes ago, Troy said:

Show me the quote, in context, because I don't hold the sentiment and don't recall writing such an unqualified statement like.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I never said 45 would be reelected, I just have not dismissed it as a possibility

I'll settle for your acknowledgment of saying it.

On 8/23/2018 at 2:30 AM, Troy said:

I'm not so sure about his term, though I think he has a better than 50-50 chance -- the outcome of midterms will be a good indicator.

The quote @Delano found is more accurate reflection of my sentiment.  Of course if there is indeed a blue wave as a result of he midterms that will effect the odds.

On 8/31/2018 at 5:05 AM, Troy said:

45 will almost certainly finish the year, has a better than even chance of finishing his term, and may even be reelected for a second term...

The statements are consistent with each other and with how I feel.  Again I did not write 45 will be reelected I wrote he may be reelected. There is a difference.

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

I wrote he may be reelected

Fair enough, but even that claim, of the possibility, was not supported; meaning you commented from the 'hip' with an empty gun.  Or was consideration of U.S. Constitutional laws your base of contention, if so, how?

@Kalexander2, another Delano tactic.  I've previous asked you both to explain the steps that would need taken to justify your belief that a sitting president could be removed, for the 1st time in history, in little more than 3 months.  You both have refused to do this, and now you are demanding that I do it --  something you've failed to do yourself.

Why is your shooting from the hip with an empty gun any better than me?