Kamala Harris, first Indian Vice President

Kamala Harris is actually the first Indian Vice President. Although she will go down as the most incompetent VP in history.
I actually had this discussion yesterday with a black woman who correctly stated Kamala is basically Indian who masquerade’s as a black for her personal benefit.

Kamala’s mother is all Indian and so were the grandparents that helped raise her. She grew up Indian ! Where was Kamala’s black dad ? He took off and bailed out on his personal responsibilities when she was very young. 
Same with Obama who was raised by a white mom and white grandparents. Obama’s black father also left and bailed on his responsibilities when Obama was very young. This is an all too familiar story in the black community. Lack of family structure is our number one problem. Both Kamala and Obama should be thanking their lucky stars that they had responsible mom’s and responsible grandparents. 

18 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Kamala is basically Indian who masquerade’s as a black

well she did a pretty good job at it pledging AKA and graduating from the HBCU Howard University. Most black people don’t have credentials like that. 

Obama not so much…. Unless you wanna count smoking l weed and running ball, but unlike Harris Obama did marry a sista.

Nether can control being phenotypically Black, nor  their culture…  I don’t judge people on shit they can’t control only what they do with it, and both are successful.

Sure, Kamala is the first Indian VP, but she is also the first Black one too.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jeromex said:

Kamala Harris is actually the first Indian Vice President. Although she will go down as the most incompetent VP in history.
I actually had this discussion yesterday with a black woman who correctly stated Kamala is basically Indian who masquerade’s as a black for her personal benefit.

Kamala’s mother is all Indian and so were the grandparents that helped raise her. She grew up Indian ! Where was Kamala’s black dad ? He took off and bailed out on his personal responsibilities when she was very young. 
Same with Obama who was raised by a white mom and white grandparents. Obama’s black father also left and bailed on his responsibilities when Obama was very young. This is an all too familiar story in the black community. Lack of family structure is our number one problem. Both Kamala and Obama should be thanking their lucky stars that they had responsible mom’s and responsible grandparents. 

🤔 Hmmmm.......

So what point are you trying to make?

Are you suggesting that Black men shouldn't have children?

• Jeromex changed the title to Kamala Harris, first Indian Vice President
5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

🤔 Hmmmm.......

So what point are you trying to make?

I guess Black men shouldn’t impregnate young girls and then bail out as almost 75% of all black babies are born out of wedlock.

Jeromex

1. Black men aren't impregnating "young girls"
The vast majority are grown women.

2. The vast majority of the women (of any race) who get with Black men KNOW what they're doing and voluntarily choose to be with us.
All the negative propaganda that racists put out seems to NOT be working because I see more and more women of all races are getting with Black men from both the United States and Africa.  
It's not stopping them.
That should tell you something about the attractive powers of the Black man, lol.

It’s abundantly clear that black men have established a well deserved reputation for irresponsible and immature behavior. Unfortunately black men also have a reputation as being irresponsible fathers- “fathers in name only”.
i also blame some of our black sista’s as well. They are letting themselves get pregnant knowing full well they wont be able to “ properly care” for those babies and raise them in a structured environment.

We are the only culture that cant seem to get their act together. Its 2023 and its an absolute disgrace. How embarrassing!

But yet people like Pioneer1 just keep lying and making excuses and never actually help.

35 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

But yet people like Pioneer1 just keep lying and making excuses and never actually help.

Study: Black dads more involved in children's lives than other groups - CBS Miami (cbsnews.com)

🤣    Who's the REAL liar around here???

Like I said......
These women love Black dick and no amount of propaganda seems to be stopping 'em, lol.

• Like 1

Vivek is brown. Both of his parents came to this country from India with very little money and barely able to speak English..

guess what? They did well by working hard and maintaining structure in their families. Same with people from China and even Mexico. What do blacks aspire to do? Pump out babies, commit crime,   try to be rappers, and  then blame white people when they fail.

C’mon Black people, we are better. Lets stop tthe excuses and victim mentality. Everyone else is succeeding except us blacks. Well, I became successful as did my children.

1 hour ago, Jeromex said:

Vivek is brown. Both of his parents came to this country from India with very little money and barely able to speak English..

guess what? They did well by working hard and maintaining structure in their families.

Yeah?

Well if that's true then why the HELL didn't they do it in INDIA?

Funny how these "hard working" people with "strong families" are broke as hell in their OWN country and only seem to meet success when they reach the shores of America where AfroAmericans are.

If his parents were so damn successful by working hard and maintaining structure in their families, they didn't have to bring their asses over HERE to MY country for success.
They could have stayed where they WERE and been just as successful.....right?

They came here and became successful because WE (AfroAmericans) paved the way for them to.

If it weren't for AfroAmericans, Swamy and his parents would still be living in some mud-hut carpeted with Persian rugs sprinkled with cow pee for good luck.

BPL limit row: We are still poor - India Today
"The Pioneer1 is right!
We don't need America!
With our hard work ethic and family values
we shall be rich in just a few years!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That last comment tells me several things about @Jeromex. He clearly does not know every many Black people. if he does he has a hatred of them. If he is Black ,as the posit implies, this would be very sad. The lack of compassion and knowledge is his people had probably alienated him from other Black people including his family.

Hey @Pioneer1 using your definition of trace is Vivek black?

Troy

Vivek, like most Indians....is MIXED.
Part Black (Dravidian) and part White (Aryan).

He actually is what's called a "Fixed Mulatto".
When Black and White people mix with eachother for centuries and sometimes even thousands of years, you get to the point where mixed people mate with mixed people generation after generation until they almost become their own race such as what you see in India, Pakistan, and a lot of Latin American nations.

Many will not even consider themselves mixed because the initial mixing took place so long ago it's no longer acknowledged or remembered.
But unlike India, we have clear and modern records of White Spaniards raping Native American women and producing mixed people for centuries.

50 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

And look how well Vivek turned out because he grew up in a structured family. He chose hard work over victimhood.

Nah, more like......his parents chose AMERICA over living somewhere in INDIA.

Thanks to that decision, little Vivek isn't haunted by visions of seeing his mother be accosted by gangs of brain-washed men who see women as property to be vandalized and abused.

Thanks to BLACK PEOPLE who helped White women fight for equal rights in America, Vivek's mother could actually COME HERE and get a job making the same amount of money her husband was.....something she wouldn't be able to do in India.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:49 PM, Jeromex said:

And look how well Vivek turned out because he grew up in a structured family. He chose hard work over victimhood.

You are being inconsistent . Obama grew up without his dad  in a so called unstructured family and he was fantastically successful.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

He actually is what's called a "Fixed Mulatto"

so how  is he different that most of the ADOS living in america?

13 minutes ago, Troy said:

so how  is he different that most of the ADOS living in america?

Him and many AfroAmericans are mixed or Mulatto true, but his Black ancestry is of a different race than ours.

There is only one "White" or Caucasian race, but there are atleast 2 distinct Black races.

Dravidian (Asiatic) and African

His Black ancestry is DRAVIDIAN while our Black ancestry is AFRICAN.

So Kamala is not black to you either?

Did you think the American white raciest would make the distinction in the 19th century?

Since their definition was the only one that mattered why do you think the distinction you are making world mean anything to anyone in the broader culture.?

Troy

Actually a lot of racists DO make the distinction.
I'm not sure how sincere they are in the distinctions they make, but they certainly make them.

First of all, most White scientists consider ALL Indians....including the dark skinned ones....."Caucasian" or part of the White race.

Secondly, many if not most White scientists even consider most EAST AFRICANS like Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis part of the "Caucasian" or White race!

Third, many racist White Americans DID NOT consider Africans....clearly Black Africans....the same as AfroAmericans and showed more respect to them.
I've heard stories that when many Africans....again Black Africans...visited the Jim Crow South, the racist Whites would allow THEM to stay in White hotels and use White restrooms when they wouldn't let Black Americans do so!

Who knows why racists do some of the things they do.
You can only document it and try to learn a pattern from it.

On 8/26/2023 at 6:08 AM, Jeromex said:

Kamala Harris is

Kamala Harris is an incompetent moron. She screwed up the state of California and has nothing to show for it but a long string of failures that make her completely irrelevant in D.C. and just about everywhere else. She is a doormat that catches the dog crap from the bottom's of the shoes of seasoned political power players. She acts like a giddy buffoon when asked almost any question that she should have command of and be able to answer in the most simplest of terms. Characterizing her as a pawn is an understatement and should fake president and regime head Joe Biden kick the bucket, she is the very last person in D.C. that the hapless Democrats would ever want to see in his place.

On 8/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, Troy said:

Most black people don’t have credentials like that

Rather worthless credentials in today's tough-skinned power-centric political, business and military environment.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:38 PM, Pioneer1 said:

What kind of statement is that?

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

First of all, most White scientists consider ALL Indians....including the dark skinned ones....."Caucasian" or part of the White race.
Secondly, many if not most White scientists even consider most EAST AFRICANS like Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis part of the "Caucasian" or White race!

No LOL!  This is patently false. It makes no sense on any level.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

again Black Africans...visited the Jim Crow South, the racist Whites would allow THEM to stay in White hotels and use White restrooms when they wouldn't let Black Americans do so!

I was not aware of this, please share a new account of some other reputable account of this.

13 hours ago, nels said:

Kamala Harris is an incompetent moron.

That is hyperbolic; clearly the woman is not a moron.  You don't have to like her or her politics. A reasonable person could easily disagree with her behavior in CA, but ad hominem attacks are pointless weaken any argument you might have.  

And yeah, she could end of being the president....

The only qualifications required to run for POTUS are 1) natural-born US Citizen, 2) at least 35 years old and 3) at least 14 years residency. 

There's no intellectual requirement to be POTUS. Both mental giants and mental midgets can apply. We've seen all types roll through on both sides of the aisle over the years. 

The most important ability in running for POTUS nowadays is being able raise a LOT of money and making promises to donors and lobbyists and the base. 😎

@Jeromex

I want to know how you define various racial types and issues. Cause you don't give your definition but your prose makes a lot of suggestions or assumptions. 

How do you define someone as Black? I rephrase, if you see a stranger in the street, how do you know they are black? Is it phenotype or appearance, perhaps of their skin? Is it when they tell you their geographic ancestry or a geographic ancestry you correctly discern? Is it their style of speech?   Is it how they dress? Is it the food they eat? 

How do you define someone as Indian ? I rephrase, if you see a stanger in the street, how do you know they are indian? Is it phenotype or appearance, perhaps of their skin? Is it when they tell you their geographic ancestry or a geographic ancestry you correctly discern? Is it their style of speech?   Is it how they dress? Is it the food they eat? 

If you define being black or indian on different aspects how do you compare them? You speak of masquerading as black from an indian but shouldn't it be masquerading as african from an indian? India is a place right? 

How do you define all indian? Some humans in india have chinese ancestry. Are they all indian too? What about europeans born and raised in india, are they all indian? please define all indian? 

The one point I derived concerning  race from your prose is the weakness of non gender based interracial relationships using Kamala Harris or Barrack Obama's genetic parentage as examples. At the end of the day, both Barrack Obama's genetic parents didn't raise him. So I think in his case at least, it is less a condemnation of Black or non Black  but a condemnation of interracial relationships. And I argue the problem with interracial relationships in the usa, at the least, is the various races in the human community in the usa are simply antagonistic but said antagonism doesn't have an avenue in public discourse or government while always present

nels

What kind of statement is that?

It wasn't a statement, it was a question.
A question that Jeromex's previous statements begged from me.

If Black men make such poor fathers and poor men period....according to him....then how logical would it be for us to even HAVE children?

Why should such shitty no-good fathers bring more children into the world who would eventually just take on THEIR  characteristics and keep the cycle going?

If what he's saying is true......

How about it @Jeromex ?

If most Black men are as you say deadbeats and abandon their children and can't be relied on to raise children, should they just be BANNED from having children all together?
Are you suggesting that Black men be sterilized?

What ARE you suggesting should be done about these "worthless" men?

Troy

No LOL!  This is patently false. It makes no sense on any level.

Ofcourse it is.
But it's the position of most archeologists and other scientists today.

You trust "science" don't you?

Now you are staying scientists say this?! Again. just show me anything, from a scientist today, that supports your statement @Pioneer1.

This is an age old issue, you make a statement that flies in the face of science. we go back and forth about it and you never produce anything from a reputable source to support what you  have written.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 8:32 AM, Troy said:

That is hyperbolic; clearly the woman is not a moron.

Again, the woman is an irrelevant cackling idiot. She screwed up California in so many ways that there are too many to list. Just look it up and start with her stints as San Francisco DA and California Attorney General.

On 8/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, Troy said:

well she did a pretty good job at it pledging AKA and graduating from the HBCU Howard University.

Troy, are you really serious? There doesn't appear to be any gravitas in statement that you made.

20 hours ago, nels said:

There doesn't appear to be any gravitas in statement that you made.

LOL! That wouldn't be a first.

Still just because the woman does things you don't like and you hate her, does not make her an idiot. Assuming she is stupid, when she demonstrably not, serves no purpose and make it difficult to take your conclusions seriously it reeks of irrationality. 

Focus on her behavior instead of the crazed ad hominem attacks which lack gravitas 😉 

On 9/11/2023 at 4:36 PM, Troy said:

serves no purpose and make it difficult to take your conclusions seriously it reeks of irrationality

Troy, your statement sounds like nothing but word salad, which also happens to be one of Kamala's favorite dishes, so to speak. I never (said that) I hated her (, but judging directly from her record) she is indeed an idiot, by any discernible measure), so your judgmental response falls into that category, as well. Do you know what the definition of 'stupid' is? It's knowing something you're doing is wrong and continuing to do it anyway. Kamala has almost never failed in demonstrating here superior skill at being stupid. She can't debate, she can't govern, she dodges nearly every serious question that's ever been directed her way. Go help Black America, should she ever be thrust into replacing presidential impostor and election thief Joe Biden, because the people who will be pulling here strings won't be employees of Disneyland.

@nels OK, so you don't hate Kamala, seemed like a reasonable conclusion based upon the incessant verbal's insults you've hurled against her.   I stand corrected. 

Still rather than calling her an idiot, which she demonstrably is not, why do you state something that she did that you find idiotic?

So present some evidence.

You waste time. Present information to prove your assertions to her idiocy.

fact of the matter is that you can’t otherwise you would have done it by now.

Look reasonable people can disagree with her behavior or her decisions—I actually do, but what gives you the gall to call her an “idiot.” She is a sitting Vice President what have you done? 

You sound irrational.

On 8/26/2023 at 2:28 PM, Troy said:

well she did a pretty good job at it pledging AKA and graduating from the HBCU Howard University. Most black people don’t have credentials like that. 

Obama not so much…. Unless you wanna count smoking l weed and running ball, but unlike Harris Obama did marry a sista.

Nether can control being phenotypically Black, nor  their culture…  I don’t judge people on shit they can’t control only what they do with it, and both are successful.

Sure, Kamala is the first Indian VP, but she is also the first Black one too.

I agree with all that you've said!

I do understand though what Jermomex is saying too about the influence of the White culture in both of them.

I also think too though that Kamala Harris is being attacked because of her being a Black woman, not that she has an Indian mother. 

If she was purely from India and had no 'Black', I do not believe she would be attacked in this way.

On 8/27/2023 at 1:36 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah?

Well if that's true then why the HELL didn't they do it in INDIA?

THANK YOU!!! 

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

Kamala Harris is being attacked because of her being a Black woman...If she was purely from India and had no 'Black', I do not believe she would be attacked in this way.

Right. If Kamala Harris was purely from India she wouldn't be VP of the US either.🤣😎

• Haha 1