Out of Darkness: Heavy Is the Crown Vol. 1 | Documentary | Full Movie | Origins of Religions"

Author and KMT African Antiquity Expert Anthony Browder and his daughter, Atlantis, are prominently featured in this informative documentary! I'm watching the film on the streaming channel TUBI TV. But I need this book if it's available. And if anyone knows if there's a DVD, please share. 

Edited by Mel Hopkins
enlarge font size
  • Thanks 1

ASE'! "Out of Darkness" indeed!

"Beautiful! Science is only possible with nature and spirituality. Theoretical physicists are now understanding consciousness - yet the explanation of consciousness has been with us all along.
So much wisdom was shared in less than two hours! Brilliant!"

Much respect to the Brothers and Sister who made their presentation onscreen. And much respect to the director and editor Amadeuz Christ,  writers, camera people, animators, editors, and everyone involved in this production! This documentary film is everything I needed to see after an entire month of watching consciousness-expanding films. Woo-Chile!Here is the link to Amadeuz Christ's YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/@BuildingSe7en/videos and his shop https://these7encollection.com/collections/all

2 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

And if anyone knows if there's a DVD, please share. 

Never mind, I found it!

https://these7encollection.com/collections/all

Edited by Mel Hopkins
added links
  • Thanks 1

Mel

Well.....lol....something has gotten you all excited.

I might as well check it out and see what's up!

From what I've briefly seen of it, it reminds me of Tariq Nasheed's "Hidden Colors" series.
I hope it's as informative.

• Haha 1

Some of their videos showed up on my channel!

While I think a lot of what they have said it very good, but some, especially about the Hebrews is wrong.

Like the Hebrews and their dealings with Canaanite people and the Hittites, etc. I think that ancient Egyptians completely ignore 

who 

that, like the Hebrews, they accepted White Supremacy and white religion into their civilization and eventually became overthrown. 

The ancient Egyptians continually accepted White religion to infiltrate their civilizations and want to ignore this. 

In this video, Thutmosis III was highlighted and he was one of the main kings that did this. 

He took his son, Amenhotep II around and hacked out the name of Hatshepsut for her dealings with the Assyrians, but then it was him 

who took in hundreds of Mitannian princesses into his court and he replaced the ethnic Egyptian queens. 

That same dynasty 18, allowed the White religion to set up, Baal and Ashtaroth under Nefertiti and her high priest Ay.

The Theban religion was outlawed. And the Hebrews later did the same thing.

The ancient Egyptians and the Hebrews are guilty of doing the same thing. 

• Like 1

Also, he [they] did an amazing job on how the Greeks and Alexander stole history from Kemet!

If I find that video, I will share it.
But it's frustrating that like many Black male scholars today, in one sentence they sound like scholars but then the next thing that say makes them seem like they barely passed from the 3rd grade. The breakdown on the name MOSES and HEBREW sounds like someone was drunk, IMO. They offer no reference. 

I think that may be why prophecy says that in modern times, it will be women that take the lead in scholarship because it seems to me that Black male scholars are too arrogant to admit where the ancient kings failed. They still cannot break from their old false history of the past, and they cannot update past false history. Here is my research on the names of [1} MOSES and [2] HEBREW:

[1]  In this video, the scholar speaks about the name MOSES and fails to recognize that even before the Biblical Moses, this name was used and it did refer to a connection with 'the river' or being drawn from water. Moses was born in the time of the 18th Dynasty and not the 19th Dynasty that Europeans portray in their films. 

The 18th dynasty Ahmose and Kamose is the name that reveals that Moses was named after this dynasty. Soon, the Hurrian military man was named Thutmosis and this root name MOSES continued throughout this dynastic line. But just like the popular Hispanic name today, the Biblical Moses was actually named RAMOSE after the revived religion of the god Ra [Amun-Ra]. The god Ra was not recognized in the Bible as defined by the Egyptians therefore the Biblical Moses' name was written differently to exclude the god Ra. But it did connect to Mizraim. 

[2] The name HEBREW does not seem to refer to 'crossing over' as this video says so far as I have researched. The root name HEB is very ancient and goes all the way back to the birth of Abel, the younger brother of Cain of whom he murdered. Abel's name is also written as HEBEL. 

Abel's name written as Hebel and also other names directly connects to how certain religions formed and also connects to how Baal worship formed. I will continue in a thread I started about Baal worship. I believe that the religion of Baal and Ashtaroth worship in ancient Egypt and later the Hebrew Israelite civilizations is a key point in understanding many aspects of early history. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Like the Hebrews and their dealings with Canaanite people and the Hittites, etc. I think that ancient Egyptians completely ignore 

who 

that, like the Hebrews, they accepted White Supremacy and white religion into their civilization and eventually became overthrown.

Hi @Chevdove 🥰

You need to watch this documentary - If you can access Tubi TV online - you can watch the entire video for free. If you have the time, please share what you believe they got wrong.   

These presenters are scholars in their field. I think you might be surprised by their research. Also, Scholars like Anthony Browder and his daughter Atlantis actually do field research in Egypt, which was KMT, and Nubia, which is now Sudan. They have found a priest, Karakhamun, from (what other nonBlack Egyptology scholars call ) the 25th Dynasty. https://ikgculturalresourcecenter.com/ikg-store/books/finding-karakhamun-the-collaborative-rediscovery-of-a-lost-tomb/ - I've found their research is thorough and complete, especially compared to European scholars. These Brothers/Masters are masters in African antiquity and have the missing link that Europeans decided not to include—I look forward to your review.  

I wrote this before I saw your other post. The complete interviews are on YouTube. They go into greater detail.

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2024 at 8:51 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Well.....lol....something has gotten you all excited.

Hi @Pioneer1 🥰

YEP!! I've spent this whole month watching documentaries on aliens, UFOs, spirits, and consciousness...and these documentaries every single one takes us back to Africa - I don't care what European PhDs, physicists, cosmologists, archaeologists, and neurologists appear in the documentary they send the viewer back to Africa ...and so when I found this documentary with Black scholars breaking down the mythology that gave birth to all religions...I cried.   It's not like I hadn't been reading this stuff since last century ( circa 1998), but I never thought to put together a thesis to answer the question, "What is the purpose of this mythology and how does it help us move behind the matrix?" 

Well, Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz said it best..."if I ever go looking for my heart's desire, I won't go looking any further than my own backyard."   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel Hopkins said:

They have found a priest, Karakhamun, from (what other nonBlack Egyptology scholars call ) the 25th Dynasty. https://ikgculturalresourcecenter.com/ikg-store/books/finding-karakhamun-the-collaborative-rediscovery-of-a-lost-tomb/ - I've found their research is thorough and complete, especially compared to European scholars. These Brothers/Masters are masters in African antiquity and have the missing link that Europeans decided not to include—

OH WOW! I am interested.

Anything you post seems so incredible IMO.

I am sure that you've been described as a perfectionist.

Thank you! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Hi @Pioneer1 🥰

YEP!! I've spent this whole month watching documentaries on aliens, UFOs, spirits, and consciousness...and these documentaries every single one takes us back to Africa - I don't care what European PhDs, physicists, cosmologists, archaeologists, and neurologists appear in the documentary they send the viewer back to Africa ...and so when I found this documentary with Black scholars breaking down the mythology that gave birth to all religions...I cried.   It's not like I hadn't been reading this stuff since last century ( circa 1998), but I never thought to put together a thesis to answer the question, "What is the purpose of this mythology and how does it help us move behind the matrix?" 

Well, Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz said it best..."if I ever go looking for my heart's desire, I won't go looking any further than my own backyard."   

Hey young lady!

Well you should have spent more time hanging out on AALBC; I could have taught you most of the stuff in the video....lol.

If the knowledge in that video was enough to made you cry, I could have had you bawling like a baby.....😭......kicking and screaming, with some of the science I could drop on the subject....lol.

In reality, the civilization of Kemet was the TAIL END of our Original civilization.
It was developed during a time when our Ancestors were actually DECLINING from a much higher state of science.
We buried MOST of the knowledge and science we developed before the coming of Caucasians.

I have to admit that the lighting and visual quality of this video is excellent.
It's wonderful to look at some of those paintings and statues and medu-neter (hieroglyphs) up close with such clarity.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2024 at 12:44 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Halfway through the video.

Seems like something @frankster would enjoy.....lol.

I did watch about half of it a week or so ago...I ran into because of the article with all the "X's" in the authors names - i went to check if  Wade Nobles one of the authors was a Moor or NOI

It reminds of a video named hidden colors....

HIDDEN COLORS 1

I apologize if I came off as dismissive when I said, "complete." My statement comes from the perspective that the Documentary Thesis Statement: Ausar -Auset - Heru-Set mythology is the foundation of the World's major religions. From this view, the film scholars defended and nailed the thesis. They answered, "Did major religions model their doctrine from the Death/Resurrection/dismember/remember/virgin-birth-savior Kush-KMT- mythology? If yes, did the other religions take what they could use from the myth and claim supremacy so they could divide, conquer, and control the religion's followers while conquering territories and taking its resources?" It appears these conquerors did precisely that by first dismembering African Mythology and Spirituality, which was very popular, then - separating humans from nature, separating humans from their divinity, and separating humans from each other. "Out of Darkness: Heavy is the Crown" doesn't waiver from its thesis.  

@Chevdove, then, some of the scholars mention Hebrews in Africa. And while they don't go into detail in Part 1 - we've already heard Cush, founder of Kush, was Noah and Emzara's grandson, thereby being a Hebrew (semite) by birth. Still, all these people would be Africans - different tribes, but Africans nonetheless. Further, although this would be years later, according to legend, Moses, by any name, was Hebrew by birth but raised as an Egyptian; most likely, he would have worshipped Isis and a pantheon of gods and goddesses before converting back to his birth religion. Documentation isn't in opposition to the documentary's thesis. They do share how Christianity and Islam bring demonic evil forces into their religious equation- but again, depending upon perception, that would be another tool to control the masses. The Out of Darkness scholars agree there are poles of opposition, such as destruction/construction - as in the Heru-Set battle. However, perception allows for the necessity of these poles. The key is balance. Our cosmos shows us this with black holes (the multiverse's control-alt-delete button) and universes being born, growing, and dying. Although I wrote a book about Nephilim - I don't believe in "demonic forces"; I believe everything originates from the Divine - we're not separate from anything. Everything plays a role in our growth and evolution. 

(Aside:  @Chevdove😆 me a perfectionist? I'm not a perfectionist, but I keep digging for information.) 

@Pioneer1 Yes, I'm aware of Africa's foundational history - as far back as even before the ice age - thanks to that chronological history from 100,000 BCE, which I found on the AfricanFront website back in 2011. The tears of joy were for these brothers and the sister and, of course, the filmmaker who so eloquently defended their thesis about African spirituality as the genesis of the major religions. So, I'm so proud of these scholars reclaiming the knowledge and returning it to its rightful place - not just in print but on film so it is accessible to a broad audience.  

@Delano Twin, astrology is the critical component of African spirituality - Isis/Auset is Virgo, and Osiris/Ausar is Leo, with some stating that Horus/Heru is Capricorn and Set is Taurus. My thoughts always return to the Dogon tribe because they were the original stargazers. Watching a documentary or reading a book without including the Dogon cosmology is nearly impossible. While I stay present, I believe that astrology can predict future possibilities. Quantum mechanics is instrumental in reminding us of the possibilities available to us, especially when stars align.

4 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Osiris/Ausar is Leo, with some stating that Ho

Osiris might be connected to the star Sirius. Since when Sirius rises the Nile floods. The Native Americans a d the Indians both used Astrology. It had two functions one was spiritual in order to know when Holidays occurred. Since calendars and clicks were only invented in the last few hundred years. The other use was more mundane.

@Mel Hopkins although you may not see yourself as a perfectionist. You seem to check more than one source before you post.

Osiris as Leo makes sense to me Astrologicaly. Isis as Virgo the virgin also fits. Set makes more sense as Capricorn. While Horus initially strikes me as Scorpio or perhaps Aquarius.

I like balance since there are four major characters . It would be more elegant if they were the fixed signs.

Isis Taurus which is ruled by Be Venus. Which is the most feminine sign.

Osiris as Leo which is ruled by the Sun. Which represents the archetypal male and the ruler.

Horus as Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn. The Lord of time and Karma.

Set as Scorpion since it is ruled by Mars. Which represents warriors and acting on feeling.

A lot of the spirituality was expunged with Judaism and Christianity. Which led to religion being weaponised. However most European countries had a history of paganism and belief in magic and shamanism. So the corruption was most likely by the ruling class. When they realised they were outnumbered.

So religion was used as a means of controlling the masses. This hasn't changed religion and spectacle have consistently been used as a means of control. Which is why the Romans and gladiators fighting and chariot races in the Coliseum. The Greeks had theatre in the Coliseum. In current times we are kept complacent by the same types of entertainments. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Delano said:

I like balance since there are four major characters . It would be more elegant if they were the fixed signs.

Isis Taurus which is ruled by Be Venus. Which is the most feminine sign.

Osiris as Leo which is ruled by the Sun. Which represents the archetypal male and the ruler.

Horus as Aquarius which is ruled by Saturn. The Lord of time and Karma.

Set as Scorpion since it is ruled by Mars. Which represents warriors and acting on feeling.

The fluidity in this description also helps make sense of the cosmos! We sometimes forget that we are always in transit - and because of that memory loss, we are so far removed from the wonders of the universe - we're stuck.  

18 hours ago, Delano said:

The Native Americans a d the Indians both used Astrology. It had two functions one was spiritual in order to know when Holidays occurred. Since calendars and clicks were only invented in the last few hundred years. The other use was more mundane.

Yes, and so did ancient Africans! In fact, I was watching a series called The Pyramid Code. In one of the episodes, archaeologists and explorers traveled to Abu Simbel (Former Nubia) to show remains of a planetary "timepiece" created out of bedrock (I believe they said. Don't quote me)  to determine the solstices and equinoxes occurrences. Guess how I found The Pyramid Code? Well, I took your suggestion to read more on Dogon Cosmology, and I found this book review raving about both the Dogon Tribe and how they learned of them in a discussion in the Pyramid Code. 

Look at how Listening is a gift that keeps on giving. 🥰

Aside: I enjoyed your YouTube presentations; they are comforting and exciting. Will you update again?

On 1/30/2024 at 12:56 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

The key is balance. Our cosmos shows us this with black holes (the multiverse's control-alt-delete button) and universes being born, growing, and dying. Although I wrote a book about Nephilim - I don't believe in "demonic forces"; I believe everything originates from the Divine - we're not separate from anything. Everything plays a role in our growth and evolution. 

Yes. I agree. Wonderful statement.

On 1/30/2024 at 12:56 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

(Aside:  @Chevdove😆 me a perfectionist? I'm not a perfectionist, but I keep digging for information.) 

Ah! @Mel Hopkins That, in my mind is why I think of you as a perfectionist. When I read you, I get the feeling that you rely on background digging up of information and then you advance from this point. I try to do the same. 

• Like 1

@Mel Hopkins Thank you. I am meeting someone that has 3000 Chinese clients that are interested in Astrology. I am feeling magical and I think year of the Wood Dragon will be good Because I am a Wood Dragon. This signals a ñew chapter in my life. It's also the first time in two years that women are chatting me up

🤔 - "predicts" time????  Hmmmmm.......

Del

You actually sound more intelligent than you come across on the message board.....lol.

Also......
You said you were from The Bronx but I find it interesting that you don't seem to have a strong New York accent.

On 2/11/2024 at 12:23 AM, Pioneer1 said:

🤔 - "predicts" time????  Hmmmmm.......

Del

You actually sound more intelligent than you come across on the message board.....lol.

Also......
You said you were from The Bronx but I find it interesting that you don't seem to have a strong New York accent.

Occasionally I meet people who underestimate my intelligence an overestimate their own. 

It used to annoy me, now I find it bemusing.

Except for the bit about time, what you wrote doesn't make  sense. Normally I wouldn't respond but I have a bit of time for your nonsensical commentary.

2 hours ago, Delano said:

Except for the bit about time, what you wrote doesn't make  sense. Normally I wouldn't respond but I have a bit of time for your nonsensical commentary.

Well, seeing as how you can "predict time" (still trying to nail that one down...lol)  it would seem that you'd have MORE than just a "bit" of time on your hands to spare....lol.

But, exactly what did I post that didn't "make sense" to you?

My opinion that you don't sound like the typical New Yorker that I've come across????

On 2/13/2024 at 11:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Well, seeing as how you can "predict time" (still trying to nail that one down...lol)  it would seem that you'd have MORE than just a "bit" of time on your hands to spare....lol.

But, exactly what did I post that didn't "make sense" to you?

My opinion that you don't sound like the typical New Yorker that I've come across????

You haven't come across me and I am not typical. There are only a handful of Astrologers that understand what I do. And that's because they know me. That's because what I do is beyond most people's experience or thinking of what is possible. There's is a quote that like.  "The impossible is only as far as a man's (woman's) determination.