White Christians forgive the black racist terrorist’s in NY, NJ, and in Wisconsin

White Christians forgive the black terrorist that shot all those innocent people in the terrorist/ racist subway attack as well as the blacks racist that brutally stabbed a jewish rabbi in Ny last year. White Christians and jews also forgive the black man and black woman that shot up and killed innocent jewish people inside a jewish deli in New Jersey last year( it was a brutal assault). White Christians also forgive the black racist terrorist that drove a truck through a crowd of innocent people in wisconsin, it was straight from an ISIS playbook.
 White Christians also forgive all the black thugs that terrorize our communities and all the black thugs that destroyed and terrorized our communities during the george floyd riots that lasted 3 months.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Greg

Well if they can control their impulses as you claim.....how do you know they aren't PLOTTING on "revenge" in the future?

Because white people are too busy working and taking care of their families.

Greg

They weren't too busy to infiltrate Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

Superintendent: 'Black Lives Matter. Our Black scholars, school families,  and staff matter.' – The Budget

"BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!
BLACK POWER!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!
UMMM....
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!"
((Hey Amy, did we leave anything out?  You think that was convincing enough???))

Bunch of young spoiled brats trying to belong to a movement. It was during covid and people were bored. George the scumbag Floyd is already forgotten. Well the pregnant lady he pointed a gun at during his violent home invasion won’t forget him.

White folks worldwide including places with a less than 1% black population protested against the murder of George Floyd. 

Regardless of those white folks' reason for joining the protests, it was a great display of humanity in the wake of a tragedy. 😎

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Greg said:

George the scumbag Floyd is already forgotten.

Not surprisingly, wrong again:

Book Cover Image of His Name Is George Floyd: One Man’s Life and the Struggle for Racial Justice by Robert Samuels and Toluse Olorunnipa

His Name Is George Floyd: One Man’s Life and the Struggle for Racial Justice
by Robert Samuels and Toluse Olorunnipa

Publication Date: 
List Price: $30.00
Format: Hardcover, 432 pages
Classification: Nonfiction
ISBN13: 9780593490617
Imprint: Viking
Publisher: Penguin Random House
Parent Company: Bertelsmann
Borrow from Library

Read Our Review of His Name Is George Floyd: One Man’s Life and the Struggle for Racial Justice

Read an Excerpt from His Name Is George Floyd: One Man’s Life and the Struggle for Racial Justice

Violent black thugs and black terrorists are the biggest threat to our country.

George Floyd was a complete waste of air ! He was a loser and a horrible father in fact he was an embarrassment to his daughter!

George Floyd was a violent thug who committed armed robberies, home invasions, sold drugs, and used drugs.

He pointed a loaded handgun at a pregnant woman’s unborn child during a violent home invasion.

If George Floyd didn’t decide to use meth and commit a crime by passing fake money and then swallow the rest of his drugs when the cops shows up and the to top it off, resist arrest- Feorge Floyd would still be alive but he would be in prison where he belongs .

There would be no white supremacy if violent black folks were a real threat to this country.

There would be no black folks in this country if the threat of violence was real.  Scared white folks would have exterminated us already.😎

The ONLY ones most of these "Black thugs" pose a threat to is the Black community.

Infact, they are ALLOWED to operate quite freely in most Black communities in the United States.

Infact...I'd go as far as to say that they are LET OUT OF JAIL for the expressed purposes of causing mayhem and mischief in the Black community and keeping a lot of turmoil and chaos going on.

Which is why I so favor BLACK law enforcement from the top to the bottom to deal with the criminal element in our communities.

@Pioneer1

You notice, not one shred of evidence or proof was provided by the instigator? Which is par for the course for such individuals.

These days, Black people are rarely freed from local or county jails to continue their criminal mayhem. Unless the prosecutor or the judge is a goofball Progressive. 

Most progressive politicians care only about their own political power. I've been saying this for years. 

The following link is just more proof of what I contend. A young "Defund the Police" Asian Progressive moved into Manhattan's Spanish Harlem for her campaign, but has now fled in fear of crime. Well, didn't she want the Police Defunded?

The reason the link is to the New York Post is because it's one not behind a firewall. This toady whom the news story discusses is as bad as the most notorious phony Progressive of them all, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. By the way, get the Progressive's name and do a search. 

https://nypost.com/2022/06/21/yuh-line-niou-house-wannabe-who-preaches-cop-defund-fled-from-harlem/

Even when there are no surviving images or historical accounts, people of other races stood besides Black people.

But our enemies are doing an excellent job of turning us against each other. It's gotten so bad there are some Blacks who urge violence against other Blacks due to differences in political views.

Which is ridiculous.

BlackAllies-Jews small.jpg

BlackAllies7 small.jpg

Blackallieslatino4 small.jpg

Stefan

I don't call those people "Progressive" or even "Liberal".
I think those are HONORABLE titles.

They are definitely Left Wing but their agenda isn't progressive or even very liberal in my opinion but only serve to stir up confusion and generate more ammo for the Rightwing to use as propaganda.

They come up with their goofball ideas that they KNOW won't work in real life and that most American people won't agree with....and then present them before the public only for them to be struck down and ridiculed by the Conservatives and used as evidence for how "looney the left is".

TRUE PROGRESSIVES would have fought for and gotten us Universal Healthcare by now and wouldn't have allowed the recent decision on abortion to happen.

Most White people who CALL themselves "Progressive" today have some sort of weird agenda they're promoting and they only join the movement to garner more support to push their personal interests.

Greg

Where are the black father’s !!!

On the couch, tangled up with the white mothers making more mentally mixed up half-breeds like YOU...lol

21 minutes ago, Greg said:

Black people need to forgive other blacks consideing 93% of all blacks that are murdered are murdered in cold blood by other blacks.

In 2018, the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported that 81% of white victims were killed by white offenders, and 89% of Black victims were killed by Black offenders.   #ThoughtsandPrayers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Stefan, I would contend that a troll cannot destroy a forum that has well-informed and intelligent folks capable of articulating and defending their position on topics. 

Trolls or folks incapable of logical thoughts and/or holding a conversation won't stick around for too long. 

While it would be easier to let a troll thread fall off the main page, we can also use them for target practice. 😁

Here is a *paper trail* of consistency in calling out ignorance and providing  truth, facts and reasonable thought. 

From a positive perspective...our written words is proof that we can and do communicate effectively.😎

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I believe @Stefan is right, and I also believe @ProfD offers the right remedy. 

Some of Uncle Ruckus' (Greg's) points might sound reasonable to an uninformed, or a person who wants to marginalize Black people.  Most of us already know most murder are intraracial that is people are most likely to be killed by someone of their own so called race (as illustrated by the stat Mel shared). 

However, it is only in the Black community to we have to constantly read about "Black -on-Black" crime.  There is never any hand wringing over "white-on-white crime" -- which actually accounts for most of the murders in the US (2017 data)

@Troy the reason why black folks have to read about black on black crime cause white owned media chooses that to be a genre to emit. It also helps that white asians/white latinos/white women side many other whites enjoy berating the black peoples who are aside them in their particular races, ala black latinos. 

But the question is the solution. And as this site proves. Black people are the problem. We don't use the media black people own enough. In the same way we don't use the hsbc's enough. 

If we as a people can't ween off white media it isn't white media's fault that they are doing what is best for them. Your point is correct but the problem is the solution goes against what most black people in the usa say is a solution, ala getting white media to change.

• Thanks 2

@ProfD

Only by pushing back against a known troll consistently and forcefully will a discussion group or news forum rid itself of the pest.

The fact we have to repeatedly address this matter is proof of what I contend. 

So, why do so many tolerate it?

I disagree that any anti-Black poster's musings sound good to anyone. Use the Zionist test:

Will any criticism of Jews from an anti-Semite be accepted by a true Son or Daughter of Abraham who lives to uplift their people?

Use the same measuring stick and you'll quickly discover who's with you and who isn't.

@Stefan, most folks are non-confrontational and would rather not get into arguments especially if it becomes circular. 

Benign neglect, in this case , hoping a troll's threat falls off the main page is probably seen as the best solution.   

So, if/when we respond to a troll, it actually slows down the process of thread disintegration. 😁

I admire the power Jews have in shutting down anybody who comes against them using the charge of antisemitism,

I so wish black folks had a similar hand grenade or rocket launcher. 

Unfortunately, black folks aren't on the same page when it comes to defending ourselves on any front. 

Too many turncoats and sellouts; bitter and jealous folks among us. 😎

richardmurray

We don't use the media black people own enough.

Facts.

I've been saying for years that Black websites like this should be supported and frequented.  But too many of our people would rather duck and dodge strikes and bans from social media platforms like facebook and Twitter.

When the average nigga is placed in "facebook jail"...they get so depressed they need medication.

• Like 1

@ProfD

Actually, when people are jealous of you, they initiate a fight. You don't. There's something about you that your detractor hates you for.

Usually, it's one's ability to see through bullchit, cut immediately to the chase and convincingly undercut their position without resorting to personal attacks. I do that with facts, history and links to webpages that provide proof of my contentions. 

But your detractors cannot do that. They can only get frustrated, then angry and end up hurling personal attacks which outs them as insecure, immature and piss poor communicators. Once they become enraged, you've won. Just remain calm and consistent.

If one has never been taught how to fashion a persuasive essay, they'll always lose when their debate opponent keeps their cool.

@Pioneer1

Black Websites are being used. Maybe not to your satisfaction. The problem is the poor moderation.

This is how cynical and ignorant posters infiltrate a news forum or online discussion group and actually change the tenor. 

When this is allowed, it is usually the fault of poor moderation. Good discussion forums prove to be valuable when many members are good writers and post thoughtful commentary that often begs for responses. But if all a forum is known for is vicious putdowns, it eventually gets a reputation and becomes useless except for the clueless.

At one time, there were some pretty interesting threads in this discussion group. But no news forum or discussion group is perfect. But when many ignorant, hateful and fact-deprived comments are posted unpunished, that's a reflection on the discussion group.

@Stefan I oppose your assessment. Twitter and local news is more negative or toxic than any black website. Twitter is full of misinformation ... no to easy a word. Twitter is full of lies, so many lies the tweet stream can't handle it.  But the viewership goes to twitter cause trump posts there/obama posts there. Meaning what? Online facebook or twitter both mastered having accounts that bring people into a platform even if the platform allows for the most negative content. 

Yes, Troy hasn't gotten denzel washington to be a member of AALBC, but for the record, Facebook plus Twitter paid or pay for those people to join them. It isn't based on the quality of the websites. 

This forum is actually several forums. The very first forum was a Black book discussion forum. 

This forum the race, culture forum came later after conversations on the book forum often stayed away from books.

Immediately participation in on this forum easily eclipsed the book forum. Here I moderate with a very lightly.

The book forum is very different and i moderate they’re very differently. If post is not about books I move it or delete it.

The problem is very few people post on the book forum. the reasons are plentiful, but a the consequence is that collectively we don’t support our own platforms. 

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When the average nigga is placed in "facebook jail"...they get so depressed they need medication.

people tolerateva lot more from the bigger platforms. They’ll give Facebook all of their information, but balk at providing a real name and email address here. 

3 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Twitter and local news is more negative or toxic than any black website. Twitter is full of misinformation ...

This is so important and is scary. People believe the stuff they read on Twitter and their world view is distorted. It is like someone coming here and believing everything @Greg posted. On Twitter Greg would easily find their tribe and and have their misinformation reinforced and sucking in other people along the way.

Sure social media is not all bad, but for me the good does not outweigh the bad, so i limit my use to posting about AALBC and reacting to those posts.

Facebook wants to be the WWW so their algorithm is essentially anti-website and has largely become unusable to me.

But people post there because that is were people go. They’ve been manipulated by likes into posting. They are looking into people personal lives a feel they are getting a true picture; it has changed the nature of some friendships… people are getting depressed looking at other peoples fake lives, through Digitally optimized photos, and filtered through Facebook engagement algorithm.

Not that anyone asked but I'm not on Facebook, Twitter or the Gram.  Never have been and probably never will.

I prefer the AALBC discussion forum because it has a positive signal to noise ratio.

Sure, a lost troll might show up and forum participation is low. 

I don't see where @Troy needs to be heavy-handed in his moderation.

But, I dig that this forum feels like a coffeeshop.  Someone can pull up a chair and rap a taste. 

It's great that most of the regulars around here are intelligent and have a sense of humor. 😎

• Like 1

As mentioned already, most folks are killed by members of their own group.

Americans aren't protesting most murder because many have been desensitized to it. 

Murder is an unfortunate way to solve a problem(s) and a nuisance. But, it doesn't destroy communities any more than car accidents. Folks keep it moving. 😎