Black People do NOT need Reparations

Black people do NOT need reparations ! Our community needs more fathers, more family structure, and more trade schools. Far too many blacks are sitting around and waiting for that big reparations pay day rather than trying to lift themselves up. Playing the victim is easy but how about our community teaching our youth that they arent victims? Thats a much better and more constructive idea. 
Slavery happened 160 years ago, how would they even determine who gets reparations? So many blacks have white or hispanic blood anyway. Should the families of White Union soldiers who died freeing slaves also get reparations?

Should black Africans that sold their own people to slave traders have to pay reparations? Should muslims pay reparations to enslaved Christians during the reign of the Ottoman empire ? Where does it end ! 
Our black conmunity needs to wake up and start realizing the democratic party is using us and constantly dangling carrots to our community in the form of reparations, more welfare, and more victimhood excuses. Every other Brown ethnic group managed to lift themselves up except our black community.

Its time we start making responsible decisions and stop the blame game. We are better than that!!!

We don't need no reparations
We don't need no thought control 
No dark sarcasm in the media
Liberals, leave us blacks alone 
Hey! Liberals, leave us blacks alone 
All in all it's just another brick in the wall 
All in all you're just another brick in the wall 

31 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Because i speak the truth, all of the sudden Im no longer black ? Because I choose not to be a victim and that takes away by blackness?

Wake up , its 2023.

No....but there are other "tell tale" signs that you weren't raised around the AfroAmericans you claim to speak for.

Another poster named  @nels political position is almost identical to yours....but I can tell he's Black by his mannerisms.
Just like I can tell you're NOT by yours....lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Far too many blacks are sitting around and waiting for that big reparations pay day rather than trying to lift themselves up

that is nonsense. Nobody is sitting around waiting for reparations.  Where are you getting this information?

the truth is that Black people have done astonishingly well given hundreds of years of violently imposed oppression.

Question for you @Jeromex independent of your exaggerated description of Black people or America’s willingness to pay, do you believe that America owes Black people compensation for slavery and Jim Crow?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Troy said:

that is nonsense. Nobody is sitting around waiting for reparations.  Where are you getting this information?

the truth is that Black people have done astonishingly well given hundreds of years of violently imposed oppression.

Question for you @Jeromex independent of your exaggerated description of Black people or America’s willingness to pay, do you believe that America owes Black people compensation for slavery and Jim Crow?

No I dont. That was over 60 years ago and is the easy way out. Where does it end? Who else should get reparations? Rappers and black athletes make tens of millions of dollars, there are plenty of opportunity if one makes responsible decisions.  Although I wouldnt want black children to try and be rappers. 
Our community is about 14% of the population but we commit almost 60% of all violent crime. Should we pay reparations to all the non black victims or to the black community in general for making our communities so dangerous?

Your argument is inconsistent. First, all the crimes stats you keep repeatedly trumpeting reflect people you will be punished for their crimes. 

the government has never compensated the victims of their monstrous behavior. 

you and others go on and on about black crime, but you never talk about the countless rapes and lynching against Blacks by whites that was never punished.

You talk about the need for more fathers but fail to mention the history of fathers having their wives raped and their children sold.

I believe Black people should be compensated for the crimes protested against us and I will support those engaged in the fight. 

your questions about when does  it end and who gets paid are things that can be worked out. unfortunately we live in a country that refuses to reckon with their most egregious sin. 

people like to perpetrate the racist propaganda that blames the black victims. And have gone as far as to ban books and to stop teaching slavery in schools.

I don’t think the country will ever reach a point were a serious attempt will be made to correct historic wrongs against Black people. So you can stop worrying @Jeromex.

@Pioneer1 I don’t think Jerome is black either, but what difference would it make? We know there are black people who lap up this propaganda. 

• Like 1

For you to bring up lynching is absurd. When was the last lynching? Give me a break! Our community does a great job of lynching one another every day with our violence.

Reparations is a cop out and a ridiculous idea that will never happen.

Successful blacks never mention reparations nor should anyone else. Lets stop trying to be a victim, its a low hanging fruit that those with no drive seek to grab.

We are the only group that cant seem to get our acts together. My children were taught that hard work and not victimhood will lead to success. Guess what? My children are successful.

7 hours ago, Jeromex said:

For you to bring up lynching is absurd. When was the last lynching?

Why don't you tell me when the last lynching was. 

7 hours ago, Jeromex said:

Successful blacks never mention reparations nor should anyone else.

This is simply a false statement.  I go as far as calling it a lie, because to be so against reparations surely you must be familiar with some of its proponents, and you'd be aware that many are successful people. 

If you are not lying, and unaware of any successful people calling for reparations, you can't possibly know enough about the subject to express a meaningful opinion.

On 8/20/2023 at 8:42 PM, Troy said:

I believe Black people should be compensated for the crimes protested against us and I will support those engaged in the fight. 

I don't support reparations or compensation. However, I do support being afforded a level playing field (perhaps even as a legislated or constitutional mandate), which usurps all of the apparent nonsense that seems to be derived from DEI, EEO and many other generally misdirected and misguided initiatives, political postures, and the like. Level playing fields tend to literally take away the (judicial. legislative, economic, social, military, etc.) advantage of the elite class and as a result, which causes a tremendous amount of friction. IMO, black America needs to stop seeking redress and instead, should focus on positioning itself to seize initiatives that prioritize outcomes over race.  

4 hours ago, nels said:

IMO, black America needs to stop seeking redress and instead, should focus on positioning itself to seize initiatives that prioritize outcomes over race.  

Schools are getting rid of racial preferences  but keeping legacy admissions which is a disadvantage to students who were historically prevented from learning to read let alone attend college.

Reparations may be a way to achieve that level playing  field.

Did you ever read anything about reparations @nels?

13 hours ago, Troy said:

Did you ever read anything about reparations

Yes, I've come across numerous links and various books and excerpts regarding slavery reparations. From what I've read and glanced at so far, it appears highly unlikely that reparations will ever see the light of day and survive.

@nels sadly given the history of this country and the emerging political climate I agree it is highly unlikely.

Highly unlikely is not impossible and as I said I support the fight. I’m sure in 1800 those fighting to end slavery thought that was highlyy unlikely too.

Reparations is an uphill climb because unlike the 1960s, there's no movement to demand it. 

If Civil Rights was a struggle, reparations will be a battle. 

The AfroAmerican community (ADOS/FBA) does not have enough leadership and coordination of resources to take on the fight. 

Many AfroAmericans have been anesthetized  and distracted by access to higher places and/or gross consumerism within the system of racism white supremacy. 

Other AfroAmericans have simply given up hope believing that it's impossible or too hard.  Then, there's the indifferent...

Ask the average AfroAmerican if they are interested in fighting for reparations.  Wait for their response....😎

• Like 1

@ProfD Every sentence is worth a book of discussion and analysis.

For example, "The AfroAmerican community (ADOS/FBA) does not have enough leadership and coordination of resources to take on the fight."

Is this actually true?  If not, who are the leaders? 

The statement presumes that we had the leadership in the past to coordinate the Civil Rights movement, for example.  Why did we lose this leadership?  Why didn't they fight for reparations?

I think we underestimate the amount of work that is going into reparations.  Much of the effort is grassroots escaping media coverage.  When the media does cover it is leads people to conclude that is it a waste of time, too hard to figure out, not worth the money, too long ago, penalizes people who had nothing to do with slavery while benefiting people who were never enslaved, and on...

We are all victims of racist propaganda; Black people are not immune.  Why any ADOS/FBA would be against reparations is mind boggling on one hand, but in the context of American racism completely understandable.

@Troy

Everything is IMO of course...

AfroAmerican leadership was assassinated in the late 1960s. 

Civil Rights was the main issue back when AfroAmericans had strong leaders.  They didn't have enough bandwidth to tackle reparations too.

A few years after the legislation was signed, our leaders were killed off. 

I believe those killings (Malcolm X, Medgar Evers, Fred Hampton, Martin Luther King Jr,, etc.,) neutered and/or altered the future of potential AfroAmerican leadership.

The grassroots is definitely where the action is in terms of taking on reparations.  Hopefully, the folks willing to tackle it will gain more support and resources. 

Self-hate is the only reason I can imagine any ADOS/FBA would be against reparations. 

However, the programming under racism white supremacy is very real.😎

Well, I have mixed feelings about this topic.

I believe that ADOS need to think about the main focus of this government on the basis that it formed about 400 years ago and their

major goal. I believe that the leaders that formed this union and their theme is ever present in the minds of White Americans today

even for some of them that pretend to care about what happened to us. 

They decided way back then that it was vital to keep us [1] ignorant [uneducated to a great extent], [2] continually oppressed, and [3] divided [fostering Black Hatred continually] and believed that this would be the only way that they could keep the power and White dominant government that they began to form since the AD 1500s in Europe as they were flocking over to their NEW WORLD. For this reason, they don't see giving federal aid to the programs like ESL to the hispanic people and so many other immigrants and White Americans because they don't threaten their power. But ADOS!!!--Oh I believe that they think we are a threat to their national security and global power. 

So even though some streamline our oppression here by saying that we've only been oppressed for 160 years or 260 years, NO WAY, America still has continually caused us to be oppressed in their prison systems and in more ways. There is always something, some conflict aimed against us, such as the man in Florida with his educational curriculum, CRT propaganda, now the Arkansas AP agenda, LBGT+ agenda to give federal funds for them to have jobs if they write on their application in such manner, etc. I think these issues are deliberately raised to keep us fighting in so many directions that we cannot get any adequate governmental relief as a result of the Chattel Slavery Movement.

Obviously, this long time period of human sacrifice did not only affect our ancestors, but it affects us today, but will we benefit from a monetary REPARATIONS due to the issues that have caused us to be so divided and ignorant of how to economically benefit? H*ll no, IMO, if we don't have a GROUP MENTALITY to where the funds are aimed at helping us as a group, then individuals would spend the money in ways that would not really advance us. So IMO, it would not work hypothetically, however, it would be insane and suicidal not to demand that America gives us Reparations. 

I believe that the demand for Reparations from this government is more than just expecting them to do the right thing and make a federal attempt to right a great evil, but it may lead to a solution eventually. I mean really; how can giving me money help my dead great grandmother who was raped at the age of about seven, lived her whole life without recompense and then die in poverty? Human Sacrifice on that level cannot be repaired at all, but am I affected by what happened to her!? LOL... How about giving me reparations for stealing my children on false allegations and a malicious attack that split up my family, and then after three years of sifting me like wheat, and having to drop all of the false allegations, causing me to be poor having to spend thousands of dollars to get a trial to prove innocence and get my children back? Let's not even talk about my ancestor!!! You d*mn skippy I am affected by the same government that destroyed her life. smh. 

I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT PLAN TO WRITE THIS MUCH. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

AfroAmerican leadership was assassinated in the late 1960s. 

... and our major urban communities gutted in the process.

I would not be surprised if we later learn that agent provocateurs, hired by the FBI, had a hand in the riots that took place all over the country in the 60's.

The question is what are we, as a people, gonna do about it?

3 hours ago, Troy said:

... and our major urban communities gutted in the process.

The question is what are we, as a people, gonna do about it?

Short answer....nothing.  It's only been over 50 years and counting. 

I'm inclined to believe the chances that AfroAmericans will fight for reparations will get slimmer with each passing generation.

That's the long game white supremacists are playing. They're letting time whitewash our history. They want America to be further removed from its original sin.

IMO, the AfroAmericans who were adults in the 1970s failed us because they didn't pick up the torch and fight for reparations.

There's plenty AfroAmericans who are 65 years and older. Ask them why they didn't fight for reparations and this is how they look:

image.png.6eccc13e1d9a98bd33791e50325d93be.png

Instead, through the 1970s and 1980s, AfroAmericans were glad to get the benefits of Affirmative Action and a few goodies and giveaways to shut up and enjoy life. Partying and BSing.

A decent education, jobs, houses and cars was enough to satiate and/or quell any type of movement towards reparations and ending the system of racism white supremacy. 

Back in the 1970s, many AfroAmericans made fun of militant brothas and sistas who still felt racism white supremacy was a problem.

Fast-forward to present and the older AfroAmericans especially in positions of leadership do more to maintain the status quo:

image.png.5e4d8237b63e8fcdb74cac73a5ce6100.png

These people have been appointed as trustees in maintaining the system of racism white supremacy. They need to be replaced with AfroAmericans who are willing to put in real work towards reparations. 😎

Troy

It's literally a MIRACLE that as a group, we actually still exist here in as large a numbers as we do.
About 50 millions strong.
A lot of groups through out history have been wiped out, exterminated by their oppressors.

We're doing better than the Native Americans and this is THEIR land and they had much larger numbers than us originally.

Jeromex

For you to bring up lynching is absurd. When was the last lynching?

Take your pick from the recent ones caught on camera:

George Floyd
Ahmad Aubery

Successful blacks never mention reparations nor should anyone else.

The world famous and HIGHLY successful lawyer Johnnie Cochran not only mentioned our deserving Reparations but he was preparing a case FOR us to get Reparations before he passed on.

Nels

don't support reparations or compensation.I

But I bet you'd take the check if it were offered, wouldn't you...lol.

However, I do support being afforded a level playing field (perhaps even as a legislated or constitutional mandate), which usurps all of the apparent nonsense that seems to be derived from DEI, EEO and many other generally misdirected and misguided initiatives, political postures, and the like. Level playing fields tend to literally take away the (judicial. legislative, economic, social, military, etc.) advantage of the elite class and as a result, which causes a tremendous amount of friction.

Sounds like you're advocating Communism to me; but as to your "leveling" the playing field...
Since you're against Reparations, how exactly would you do that?

ProfD

sk the average AfroAmerican if they are interested in fighting for reparations.  Wait for their response....

Another major obstacle that prevents a lot of AfroAmericans from fighting for and even admitting that they WANT Reparations is the moral guilt a lot of them feel over it.
They've been convinced that it's simply "not right" that they should receive Reparations for what their Ancestors endured if their White friends and co-workers aren't allowed a cut.

That fear of upsetting or "taking advantage" of White folk even when they clearly have more wealth and resources than them is real for a lot of our people.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

@nels sadly given the history of this country and the emerging political climate I agree it is highly unlikely.

Highly unlikely is not impossible and as I said I support the fight. I’m sure in 1800 those fighting to end slavery thought that was highlyy unlikely too.

We all have the opportunity to look at life through different lenses.

On 8/20/2023 at 2:42 PM, Jeromex said:

Our black conmunity needs to wake up and start realizing the democratic party is using us and constantly dangling carrots to our community in the form of reparations, more welfare, and more victimhood excuses.

If genuinely stated, this is probably one of the most enlightening and simple common sense things said in quite some time. Sadly, black America's sheer lack of basic knowledge makes it a long-term sucker for the Democrat party, as it doesn't seem to realize that it really has no understanding of the landscape that it must cross to escape its current condition.

4 hours ago, nels said:

If genuinely stated, this is probably one of the most enlightening and simple common sense things said in quite some time. Sadly, black America's sheer lack of basic knowledge makes it a long-term sucker for the Democrat party, as it doesn't seem to realize that it really has no understanding of the landscape that it must cross to escape its current condition.

Lol....why do you say "if" genuinely stated??????

What was it about his simple and seemingly straight forward  statement that could have roused the least amount of doubt in your mind about the sincerity of it?   🤣

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2023 at 5:42 PM, Jeromex said:

Black people do NOT need reparations !

It is Obvious as a People we can get along without it....as we have been doing - each in their own way... some succumbing most striving and many thriving.

How can you speak for all the Descendants of enslaved Africans....You yourself do not need.

Let each Descendants speak for themselves or their interest being represented by our scholars on the issues involved.

Our community needs more fathers, more family structure, and more trade schools.

I agree and some of the money from reparations can go to trade schools and social recreation centers in Black Communities...

...As well as to Prison reform which is taking many black men and black fathers out of their homes

Every child has a father so we do have the exactly right amount....what can be lacking is a Dad.

The Missing/absent Black fathers.....is a Racist stereotype 

The Myth Of The Absent Black Father| AJ+

Far too many blacks are sitting around and waiting for that big reparations pay day rather than trying to lift themselves up.

I don't see any Blacks sitting around and waiting....the reason you are talking is because blacks have been demanding it in one form or another ever since the so called abolition of legal force enslavement

Many have lift themselves up....yet the demand for Reparation is A Human Right for Violations of our Ancestors Human Rights.

Playing the victim is easy but how about our community teaching our youth that they arent victims? Thats a much better and more constructive idea. 

They not "PLAYING THE VICTIM" they were and we are Victims....talk about blaming the victim.

It is the Law that the perpetrators of  Human Rights and Civil Rights Violation must pay some sort of Indemnity...to the victims or society for their actions if not they themselves then those who benefits from their Holdings, Subsidiaries, Estates and or Entails.

Slavery happened 160 years ago, how would they even determine who gets reparations? So many blacks have white or hispanic blood anyway. Should the families of White Union soldiers who died freeing slaves also get reparations?

Haiti paid France Indemnity to the tune of $20 billion over 120 yrs to just a few hundred traffickers in human misery...160 yrs is not too long.

If you have Black Blood you are entitle....One drop Rule.

Reparation is about being a descendant of enslaved Peoples

White Union Soldiers who died helping to set free black men and women was and were doing their duties as Soldiers...I thank them for their service

Were they paid for their services???

Are  they descendants of enslaved Black Africans??

Should black Africans that sold their own people to slave traders have to pay reparations?

Yes.

Should muslims pay reparations to enslaved Christians during the reign of the Ottoman empire ? Where does it end ! 

Yes....

Prove/make your/their claim/case....Plaintiff/defendant

Who or where are the descendants of these christian slaves - who or what will represent the Ottoman Empire(Turkey???!!!!)

When Justice is Served....it ends

Our black conmunity needs to wake up and start realizing the democratic party is using us and constantly dangling carrots to our community in the form of reparations, more welfare, and more victimhood excuses.

The Quest for Reparations did not Start with the democratic Party....IT goes all the way back to the very early days of the end of legal enslavement where in the formerly enslaved ask for land and a pension(Belinda Sutton/Royall) and Field Order no.15

Welfare....what about it??

Every other Brown ethnic group managed to lift themselves up except our black community. Its time we start making responsible decisions and stop the blame game. We are better than that!!!

We are and we have...

Holocaust and Slavery Reparations with Thomas Craemer

Your homage to pink floyd...Practitioners of  socialistic anarchism is telling of your dissonance - a soul in crisis

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Black people do NOT need reparations ! Our community needs more fathers, more family structure, and more trade schools. Far too many blacks are sitting around and waiting for that big reparations pay day rather than trying to lift themselves up. Playing the victim is easy but how about our community teaching our youth that they arent victims? Thats a much better and more constructive idea. 

Should black Africans that sold their own people to slave traders have to pay reparations? Should muslims pay reparations to enslaved Christians during the reign of the Ottoman empire ? Where does it end ! 
Our black conmunity needs to wake up and start realizing the democratic party is using us and constantly dangling carrots to our community in the form of reparations, more welfare, and more victimhood excuses. Every other Brown ethnic group managed to lift themselves up except our black community.

Its time we start making responsible decisions and stop the blame game. We are better than that!!!

I disagree with the standard rightwing characterization of black people as dysfunctional, whining, malcontents, who just want to blame whites and society for all our problems. And it's utter nonsense to suggest we need to emulate other ethnic groups in order to make it. Our experience of injustice and deprivation is unique. Yet we have made progress since the 1960s. But racism and an unjust economy that harms all working people still pose a challenge. When it comes to reparations it's not a question of merit, We should have got forty acres and mule along with money after Slavery. We didn't. The problem with reparations now is threefold

1. They will not change the way the system works to deprive us rights, opportunities, or material wellbeing. The economy, criminal justice system, schools, community development practices, and mass media have to be reformed otherwise we will continue to lag behind and suffer the consequences of inequality such as lower life expectancy, poor health outcomes, higher levels of poverty, unemployment, financial instability, and unsafe communities. 

2. Reparations if paid will let whites and the system off the hook. Congress and Corporate America will declare the race problem solved. It will be nearly impossible to raise concerns about other problems and get action taken because they will wrongly claim " they paid " so there's no reason to consider any further claims. 

3. Reparations will be the biggest stimulus package for White dominated Corporate America in history. 

We don't need reparations. We need more and better. 

• Thanks 1

Kenneth

I was riding with you right up until you typed this............

2. Reparations if paid will let whites and the system off the hook. Congress and Corporate America will declare the race problem solved. It will be nearly impossible to raise concerns about other problems and get action taken because they will wrongly claim " they paid " so there's no reason to consider any further claims. 

3. Reparations will be the biggest stimulus package for White dominated Corporate America in history. 

Reparations will let them off the hook with WHO?

Hell, who are they "on the hook with" forcing them to address our concerns right now????

In other words, if White American are killing, incarcerating, poisoning, and generally mistreating many of our people and the "good" White folks aren't stopping it or addressing them anyway -then WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE?

Perhaps.
Especially when we don't have enough Black banks to hold all of the money we should receive from a decent Reparations package.

However if someone offers to give you a Benz.....would you turn it down over the high price of gas?

There's an old saying, "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face".

We don't want to reject something that's good for us ONLY because it would also benefit our enemy also.

Again, we need and deserve more....but we should take Reparations WHILE waiting on and demanding more and better.

14 hours ago, KENNETH said:

I disagree with the standard rightwing characterization of black people as dysfunctional, whining, malcontents, who just want to blame whites and society for all our problems.

True

And it's utter nonsense to suggest we need to emulate other ethnic groups in order to make it.

True....we do not NEED to, but should emulate what has worked, and choose from that pool of characteristic that which  to emulate that best suits us given our current situation.

Our experience of injustice and deprivation is unique. Yet we have made progress since the 1960s. But racism and an unjust economy that harms all working people still pose a challenge. When it comes to reparations it's not a question of merit, We should have got forty acres and mule along with money after Slavery. We didn't.

True.

The problem with reparations now is threefold

1. They will not change the way the system works to deprive us rights, opportunities, or material wellbeing. The economy, criminal justice system, schools, community development practices, and mass media have to be reformed otherwise we will continue to lag behind and suffer the consequences of inequality such as lower life expectancy, poor health outcomes, higher levels of poverty, unemployment, financial instability, and unsafe communities. 

Yes....but now we will be in a more economically stable position from which to deal with those issues.

I will not worry about this as an issue it is a situation of "damn if you do and damn if you don't".

They are those who are already claiming that the race issue has been solved since the sixties.

True.

Yes we will have to guard against Corporate America stealing under False Pretense and Color of Law and Process

We do not NEED it.....We are Owed it

• Thanks 1

I was told by a White woman a few months ago that no matter what problems you're dealing with.....being BROKE will make them worse, lol.

Even if it's a health/medical issue that you haven't cured yet, atleast with more money you can afford more treatments to ease your condition or afford things to do that will take your focus off of your condition and make life easier.
It's one thing to be sick.

It's another thing to be sick AND broke.

Even if you're incarcerated....atleast with more money you can afford more lawyers to fight for your freedom.

It's one thing to be locked up.
It's another thing to be locked up and BROKE and not being able to get a lawyer to take your case or even get commissary to make your stay a little more comfortable.

It's almost always better to HAVE money than not have it.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's almost always better to HAVE money than not have it.

True that.

For better and worse, we live in a capitalistic society where everything is predicated on having enough money to afford it. 

Unfortunately, we do not live in a society in which being my brother's keeper allows everyone to eat and live comfortably. 

Capitalism and the belief that money can buy happiness fuels greed and selfishness and other social ills that affect human beings.

The system of racism white supremacy capitalism combined is a disastrous cocktail. 😎

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Some people say money is the root of all evil.

But I ask, who is the one most likely to rob you, beat you down, or car-jack you.....
A rich man with plenty of money?
Or a poor dude who is flat broke with nothing to lose????

🤣

Rich or well-off people do rob (steal) from others in order to have more money. They're called white collar criminals. Bernie Madoff was one of the most notorious.

Broke people rob others in order to survive and/or feed an addiction. Short-term fix. They're not trying to get rich. 

There's all types of people in between who will do something strange for some change.

From prostitution to poisoning spouses and killing folks for insurance claims, the motive is different but same common denomination.

That's why  money (currency) is considered the root of all evil.😎

Murder and theft are obviously wrong.
But I personally don't have a problem with prostitution, as long as it's not forced and the prostitutes are adults.
But then again....I'm non-religious so I don't have the same sexual hang-ups that most people in this society have.

There's legal and illegal prostitution. 

S8x trafficking is an abomination and the worst form of prostitution because the victims have zero rights.  

Most folks regardless of their religious beliefs don't have a problem with legal prostitution i.e. consensual relationships based on money (dates and marriages).

Prostitution is against the law in most states because it a way to 1) enforce morality and 2) generate revenues by handing out citations, locking people, court cases, etc.

Prostitution is frowned upon by the 1) morally righteous and 2) folks who want to keep tricks to themselves.

The reality is that the oldest profession isn't going anywhere.  It is a huge part of the global economy.😎

• Thanks 1

People obviously want to see sex and nudity.
And people are obviously willing to pay almost any amount not only to HAVE it but to SEE IT (especially if they are unable to have it themselves).
So we know money and greed are behind most of this moral hypocrisy and lying over prostitution and nudity in the media.

When I was in Europe nearly 20 years ago, one of the things that I noticed about the media.....besides a lot of Black music being played and honored, lol....is the amount of nudity that was on television!

I mean, nudity even in the commercials!
It wasn't pornographic nudity, just plain nudity....like a naked woman or man's butt being seen in the shower as shampoo was being advertised.

Nudity in the talk shows.
Nudity in the regular television shows.

Absolutely no sexual hang ups.

Another thing was the amount of open prostitution that was allowed in some areas.
It seems as if most European cities have a "red light" district where prostitution was just permitted unbothered.

• 3 months later...

“I gots to get me dem repo- raisons !”

Sounds ignorant? It should. They are telling the black community thay we are too ignorant and reliant on government to make it on our own just like Everyone else did..

give me dem repo raisons !

I guess we also need to give reparations to all of the descendants of White Union soldiers who died or were injured during the civil war . 
Also Blacks from Africa need to pay reparations for selling blacks to slave traders.

Also black gang memebers and descendants of gang members need to pay reparations for all the murdering and destruction in the black community.

Also BLM should pay reparations for destroying communities during their riots.

On 1/18/2024 at 11:19 AM, Jeromex said:

“I gots to get me dem repo- raisons !”

Sounds ignorant? It should. They are telling the black community thay we are too ignorant and reliant on government to make it on our own just like Everyone else did..

give me dem repo raisons !

🙄   -What kind of deformed Negro talks like THAT???

I ain't heard NOBODY pronounce reparations as  "repo-raisins" !!!!!

What kind of Black folks have YOU been hanging around....lol?????
The ones in your Special Education class or something???

Matter of fact.......
Just about very Black person I've heard.....even those with the most broken English....can say THAT word properly.....lol.

homeless-human-being-touching0-2.jpg

"Look heah mayne....
They can sit up and talk all the shit they want to but I done already figu'd out what ahm go
do with mah REPARATIONS MONEY when  ah git it!"

Brutha might fuck up a lot of words, but when it comes to money....he's going to get it RIGHT.🤣

But on a more serious note.......

Isn't it strange how they have to do a "panel" and "study" when it comes to giving Black Americans something but when it comes to these illegal immigrants arriving in New York by the bus loads....by the train loads.....by airplane.....dropping them off way over in New Jersey so they sneak across the damn river.....they don't need a damn "panel"  or "study" for THEM.

Washington and Albany and Springfield IMMEDIATELY sends in the cash and benefits for THEM and even houses them up in hotel rooms.

Arsenio Hall said, "Things that make you go 🤔hmmmmmmm."