Black. Democrats. Love. Israel

Democrat. Corey. Booker.  More. Concerned. About. Israel. Than. His,,Own.  People. That. Voted. ,Elected. Him.....These. Black., ,Christians.  Get. Own. My. Nerves....Black Democrats.  Support. ,Billions. Of. U. S. Money. Going. To. The. Ukraine. ,And. No., Money,,Going. To.  Poor. Inner. City. Communities..  And. Schools.......They. Will. Be. Coming. To. These. Black. Communities. ,,To. Get. Votes.  .Time. For a. Black. Independent. Political. Party....Black. Democrats. Are. As. Idiot. Moron. As. The. Black. ,People. For. Trump. .........Black. Christians. Are. Disgusting. .......Black.  Politicians. That.  Do. Not. Care. About. Black. People.......Corey. Booker. Is. A. Idiot....I. Believe. Israel.  Is. Responsible. For. This. War. ,They. Know. The. U. S. Will. Send. In,,,Weapons.  ,,And. Troops. .........

Most politicians are self-serving and only looking to enrich themselves and their friends. They don't really give a d8mn about their constituents.  It's all about money. 

Most Black politicians enrich themselves by maintaining  anti-Black positions and conditions i.e. the system of racism white supremacy.. 

Religion is another side of the same coin.  Religion is an opiate fed to the masses to keep them oppressed.

Politics and religion are another form of theater to keep folks entertained while their overall conditions remain unchanged.😎

Black Democrats are loyal to the Democrat party.
So whatever interests the Democrat Leadership push, these negroes will just fall in line with it and rarely ask questions.

That's why you have so many Black folks who are pro-LGBT and pro-Immigration.
It's not like they sat down and thought about how supporting these issues would benefit them PERSONALLY.
They were given their agenda by their "leaders".

A GREAT example was this recent push for vaccination back in 2020 and 2021.
For decades most Black folks were extremely ANTI-vax.
But because the Democrat Leadership targeted the Black community, the Black Democrats fell in line and pushed hard to get people in the hood poked.

It's not just the Democrats though, the Black Republicans are the same way.
Just fall in line with what Massa say.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's not like they sat down and thought about how supporting these issues would benefit them PERSONALLY.
They were given their agenda by their "leaders".

That's how folks end up being led in the 1st place.

When folks aren't working towards their own personal plan or agenda, it's easier to make them followers.

The Democratic party takes the Black vote for granted without having to deliver anything tangible. 😎

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

For decades most Black folks were extremely ANTI-vax.

Really?

Regarding blacks being pro immigration. On my old block the house next to the one I owned  (119st off Lenox) is being used to house migrants and the folks there are protesting this.

The mayor of NYC said they are going to do everything to house the migrants and was pleading for help form the federal government. They can’t even house NYC citizens but are bending over backwards for the migrants… 

I’m not sure what you mean by being “pro-lgbt.” what would you have done with gays and lesbians @Pioneer1

ProfD

The Democratic party takes the Black vote for granted without having to deliver anything tangible. 

Absolutely.
Black folks are waking up quick fast and in a hurry now a days!

Thanks to brothers like Tariq Nasheed who started demanding that we see TANGIBLES for our vote.

No more "taking and shaking you booty to the polls" without being promised and getting something of substance that will benefit us and our children.

Troy

Really?

Ofcourse.
Vaccines are INVASIVE and most people in general are hesitant to accepting invasive procedures into their bodies.
It's human nature.

But Black Americans especially are anti-vaccine because for the most part we don't trust the White dominated medical system and usually only go to it when there is no other viable alternative.

You've heard those statistics about how so many Black folks don't go to the doctor until it's "too late".
One of the reasons is because most of our people don't fully trust the medical industry, especially when procedures are being administered by a Caucasian in some rubber gloves....lol.

Regarding blacks being pro immigration. On my old block the house next to the one I owned  (119st off Lenox) is being used to house migrants and the folks there are protesting this.

Yeah, NOW a lot of Black people are anti-immigration over these past 15 or 20 years because they've seen so many Asians and Latinos move into their communities and be more racist towards them than even White folks.

But HISTORICALLY Black folks have been pro-immigration for a number of reasons.

1. As I said before, most Black folks are aligned with the Democrat Party which is a pro-immigration party.

2. Most Black folks ASSUMED that Asian and Latino immigrants...being of color....would "side" with us against Caucasians and help us defeat racism.
We didn't expect for them to be MORE openly racist than Whites themselves....lol.

But a lot of our people are waking up fast.

I’m not sure what you mean by being “pro-lgbt.” what would you have done with gays and lesbians @Pioneer1?

The same thing we BEEN doing with them...
Making them keep that shit in the closet....LOL.

Homosexuality has existed among Black people for THOUSANDS of years.
It's nothing new.
But it wasn't promoted and welcomed in our communities.
They were encouraged to do it in private and in secret among eachother, not promote it on television or in the schools.

Caucasians introduced that to promote their agenda of de-population among people of color.

Black folks are waking up quick fast and in a hurry now a days!

Thanks to brothers like Tariq Nasheed who started demanding that we see TANGIBLES for our vote. 

Yeah, he won't change the hearts and minds of old civil rights Black folks but I believe younger people will start demanding more for their vote.

I hope that future generation of folks will come up with term limits for these old azz politicians who are freezing up at the podium or falling down or dying in office.

IMO, politicians over 70 years old should be advisors and consultants. No need for them to run anything  heavier than their mouths. 😁

There's a reason private companies don't hire old people and force employees to retire at some point.😎

I personally think the older Civil Rights Black folks have and had more sense than most of these younger niccaz running around TODAY.

Atleast most of them were willing to stand up and in many cases FIGHT for their civil rights.
Most of these young clowns won't even do that.

Lay around smoking fake weed that running them even crazier than they already are....and shuffling off to jail with tattoos on their face.
Are THEY the generation that's supposed to be more "woke" than their grandparents???

I agree that once you get past a certain age, you should retire and let the next generation take over but those who DO take over have to be QUALIFIED to take over.
What young (under 40) Black politician do we have today who can fill the shoes of our sister Maxine Waters if she leaves?

On 10/19/2023 at 7:33 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Making them keep that shit in the closet....LOL.

The entire society would probably be better served if we all kept our sexual predilections in the closet. We talk too damn much, then get mad when others don't embrace what we have to say.

On 10/19/2023 at 11:58 PM, ProfD said:

IMO, politicians over 70 years old should be advisors and consultants.

As someone approaching 70, I'm not in favor of rigid age rules like that.  The are some 70-yeard-olds who are quite vibrant and some 40-year-olds who are useless.  Similarly, it makes little sense to me for it to be against the laws for a 20-year-old to drink a beer in a bar, but that same person can die in some war on foreign soil. 

Sure, if you are ceasing up at the podium or are literarily at death's door -- it is past time for you to go. Maxine is 85, should she have been forced to the sidelines 15 years ago?  I don't know enough about her, or her record to say, but I don't get the sense that she should have been removed.  Dianne Feinstein was another story -- she was clearly too infirmed to do the most basic part of her job -- show up.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

As someone approaching 70, I'm not in favor of rigid age rules like that. 

Didn't mean to strike a nerve.🤣

Seriously, that's why I wrote folks over a certain age should be advisors and consultants. 

If a septuagenarian or older still has a sharp mind and they want to contribute, surely they should be a part of life the conversation and decison-making. 

But, the reality is that the older one gets, 1) they become less physically fit, innovative and productive and 2) less likely being able to relate to the needs of younger folks.

Again, there's a reason for mandatory retirement in several fields. Limited liability. 

Seizing up, falling, confusion and dying on the job are telltale signs that someone is probably beyond their expiration date like a carton of milk.🤣

I'm definitely not advocating age discrimination. We should be realistic when it comes to jobs for senior citizens.

H8ll, we have labor laws and age restrictions on people working below a certain age.😎

• Like 1

Rather than using AGE as a qualification, I think we should simply use ABILITY.

If you are over 35 and still able to care for yourself, think critically, hold conversations, travel, and do ALL of the tasks that that office requires of you....then you should keep your job.

If you set the qualifications, then you don't have to worry about age limits because IF they get too old to actually do the job....their ACTIONS or lack thereof will disqualify them from holding the position.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Rather than using AGE as a qualification, I think we should simply use ABILITY.

Slippery slope because you'll have too many people working longer.

There's only a finite number of jobs.

Old folks should move out of the way and enjoy the remainder of their Iives.

Let younger folks do the heavy lifting. 😎

ProfD

😉 Why not simply EXPAND the economy?

Why should the old fight with the young over limited jobs and positions when we could just INCREASE the amount of positions and services in our society?

In a nation of 400 million people, who said we need only ONE city treasurer in each city?
Infact, why not just do like China and build more cities to make more treasurers or mayors or civil engineers!

It's funny how people are fighting with eachother over limited jobs WHILE they're shutting down factories and jobs and closing schools and moving them overseas.
The population is GROWING but the resources are being cut.....more things that make you go:    🤔-Hmmmmmm

There is PLENTY of land....empty land.....in the United States for PIONEERS to move to and build up whatever we'd like.
The LIMITS set are man-made limits.
Zoning laws.
Billionaires or those in government who OWN the land and are preventing people FROM building on it and expanding this economy.
They do this intentionally just to PIT people against eachother....needlessly.

If @Cynique  is jealous because Pioneer is getting so much attention and love and respect for HIS posts and she feels he doesn't deserve all of it......
Cynique doesn't have to leave out of anger and jealousy; all we have to do is EXPAND the site so that Cynique has a forum where SHE can be "that guy" who is getting all of the love and respect.....lol.

This planet is big enough for everyone to do their thing IN PEACE.
There is enough KNOWN resources (let alone UNKNOWN recourses) for everyone to have enough and do their thing IN PEACE.

No need to fight and argue over that which is abundant.
What's why in my signature I wrote that it's important to expand you CREATIVITY.
A lot of problems in this world could be solved if we simply used our Creativity and Resourcefulness.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Why not simply EXPAND the economy?

Why should the old fight with the young over limited jobs and positions when we could just INCREASE the amount of positions and services in our society?

The population is GROWING but the resources are being cut.....more things that make you go:    🤔-Hmmmmmm

No need to fight and argue over that which is abundant.

It isn't about putting young and old people in a position of fighting over jobs nor forcing anybody out of work.

For example...

Right now, former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is Speaker Emeritus. Pelosi and Clyburn still work but moved over for Rep. Hakeem Jeffries to be Democratic Minority Leader.

Otherwise, a capitalistic economy isn't built on an endless supply of jobs.😎

Plus we are more efficient. You don’t need as many people to manufacture things or grow our food. you don’t need telephone operators, secretaries, travel agents, people to man toll booths or subway stations, etc. 

Of course, none of the financial benefits of this increased efficiency have gone to the masses. The billionaires just gained even more wealth.

Our productivity has gone up, but people really don’t feel it because everything has gotten so much more expensive.

In an economy, where there is increased, efficiency one would expect lower prices. If there is no longer a need for someone to hand out tokens in the subway, why does it cost more to ride the train? If we don’t need people to collect tolls, why has the toll increased? If the United States is energy independent, why do  gasoline and utilities cost so much more? 

• Like 1

IMO, the middle class in the US has been expanded just enough that working folks can afford to spend more in their consumption which feeds the economy. 

Case in point is gas. They play with the cost of fuel at the pump based on arbitrary conditions. There's never a shortage of gas but they'll use any excuse to fluctuate the price per gallon.

Americans don’t grumble, complain or protest the price at the pump. We just fill up and keep driving. Seemingly, the price hike isn't significant enough to ruffle any feathers.

Same goes for the cost of other products, goods and services. Inflation has become an acceptable part of a capitalistic economy.

Then, there's discount stores like Wal-Mart....

The economists have it nailed down to a science in how many jobs America needs and how much Americans can afford to spend. 

Supposedly, America is buit on a free market economy. Nobody is prevented from creating more jobs.

@Pioneer1, start businesses and hire a bunch of folks across the age spectrum. Just make sure your health benefits plan is exceptional. Old people cost more money in that regard too.🤣😎

15 hours ago, ProfD said:

Case in point is gas. They play with the cost of fuel at the pump based on arbitrary conditions

well people don’t really have a choice. They have to go to work, the store, etc.

the price it does fluctuate, and while it’s highest price it is higher that it has  been. But the cost of energy has also  higher and did not fluctuate like gas prices — water is even more expensive. My water Bill is like 10 times what it was 10 years ago.

ProfD

Otherwise, a capitalistic economy isn't built on an endless supply of jobs.

Not sure what a Capitalistic economy is built up but the supply of jobs ARE literally "endless".

Like my signature suggests, it's not about limiting your desires but expanding your Creativity.

Back in the turn of the century in 1900 there were people who thought EVERYTHING possible was invented, so why even have patents anymore.
Just enjoy the rest of the days....lol.

Look how far humanity has come in 123 years.

Same with the economy in general.
There's enough jobs and need for more institutions and help to put 10 times as many people already in working, to work.

Troy

Plus we are more efficient. 

Are we really?

Traffic jams are longer.
People wait longer to be seen by doctors.
Doctors no longer make house calls.
Most stores no longer bag your groceries anymore.
The average cars people are driving are much older.
Most gas stations no longer offer full service anymore.
Trash and recycling pick-up is very specific now and won't get your trash if it's OUTSIDE of the container.
There's a teacher shortage.
There's a nursing shortage.
There's a wait for organ donations.
More people have chronic diseases.
More people are in prison and jails than in the past.
The list goes on and on......

We're not even as efficient as we were as a society 40 years ago!

You don’t need as many people to manufacture things or grow our food.

I'd say that you actually DO need to grow your own food today because much of the food isn't being grown but "generated" in laboratories.
And most of the manufacturing is being done OUTSIDE of the nation, while millions of Americans are jobless and homeless.

There are PLENTY of opportunities and positions for jobs in this society, the question is who will pay?

Our productivity has gone up, but people really don’t feel it because everything has gotten so much more expensive.

I will say that in many cases the productivity has gone up because they have done a good job CYCLING THROUGH people to get the job done.

In most factories today, they rely on temp workers to get simple jobs done.
Jobs people can be trained for in a day.
As soon as they get tired or slow or have a bad day, they are replaced by another temp worker; and so on and so forth.
Also we have a LARGE influx of immigrants steadily streaming into this nation willing to be more productive for lower wages.

There are SO MANY people out of work and semi-unemployed that they have a huge supply of desperate workers to choose from who are willing to do anything for any wage.

I think that's some of what the UAW is striking about.

In an economy, where there is increased, efficiency one would expect lower prices. If there is no longer a need for someone to hand out tokens in the subway, why does it cost more to ride the train? If we don’t need people to collect tolls, why has the toll increased? If the United States is energy independent, why do  gasoline and utilities cost so much more? 

Thanks to the Republican party and help from the Democrats, the Federal and most of the State governments have DIS-empowered themselves and gave their power over to private industries who have cut services and benefits to the citizens.

Look at the massive man-made power outages in California.

PG&E is a private company who pretty much chooses to do what they like with the energy with little oversight by the government.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...supply of jobs ARE literally "endless".

There's enough jobs and need for more institutions and help to put 10 times as many people already in working, to work.

We're not even as efficient as we were as a society 40 years ago!

There are PLENTY of opportunities and positions for jobs in this society, the question is who will pay?

Who will pay is a very important question.

Few people are willing to work an opportunity or job for free.

Technology has made human beings more efficient than they were a couple decades or more ago.

Technology has decreased the demand for certain jobs.

The future will be even worse especially when AI gets cranked all the way up.😎

Traffic jams are longer.
People wait longer to be seen by doctors.
Doctors no longer make house calls.
Most stores no longer bag your groceries anymore.
The average cars people are driving are much older.
Most gas stations no longer offer full service anymore.
Trash and recycling pick-up is very specific now and won't get your trash if it's OUTSIDE of the container.
There's a teacher shortage.
There's a nursing shortage.
There's a wait for organ donations.
More people have chronic diseases.
More people are in prison and jails than in the past.
The list goes on and on......

true but all of those things are symptoms of businesses, struggling with limited resources, i.e. money to pay folks.

and of course, there’s a shortage of nurses and teachers; poor pay, and the high cost of getting the credentials needed to do the jobs make them harder to fill.

But once those professionals are in their roles, they they have tools that make them infinitely more efficient.

again, none of the technology that has made the world more efficient has financially benefited the middle class. I mean we all have smart phones, but most of us spend our time scrolling through screens, we are manipulated into watching.

our best and brightest are not out there trying to cure cancer or end world hunger. They’re trying to get you to spend another microsecond on some social media app or come up with some crazy financial product — whether it’s a stupid ape NFT, or a toxic mortgage there’s no end to to the get rich, quick schemes out geniuses spend their time cooking up .

i do think AI will make things worse. It SHOULD  make things much better, but we are too greedy to do anything other than make as much money as we can no matter what the impact is on all the people.

How is this related to @harry brown’s original post? Heck if I know?

On 10/25/2023 at 4:00 PM, nels said:

And what planet did you just arrive from?

The same planet that produces clowns like this:

If our community didn't AGREE with it on some level, he wouldn't feel that comfortable doing it.

You don't see Arabs or Iranians doing it.....at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Do anyone y'all folks know what's going to happen after the end of November regarding Israelis?

No snide replies. If you do not know, then you do not know.

When Chevdove asked for a explanation for the Civil War in Sudan. Nearly everyone who replied got it wrong.

When it comes to Gays, they're pretty loose about this in Tel Aviv.

Those of you hanging out in NYC, my usual admonition applies: Be aware of your surroundings.

• Like 1

Not all Blacks are loyal to the Democratic Party, Harry Brown.

And certainly, not all Blacks support Israel or the Palestinians.

Actress Amy Schumer is dead wrong when she claims that if he were alive today, Dr. King would back Israel’s war in Gaza. I doubt very much that Dr. King would ever endorse the slaughter of children. Because that’s what is going on in Gaza with these Israeli air bombings.

Which brings me to my point: My people, be careful in the street, your favorite club and definitely when you are online.  

Just be aware of your surroundings.

Yeah, I get it. Hamas dealt a body blow to Israel.  

But temper your criticisms in any responses. If you don't, you may be tracked and monitored. This is not our war and we do not want to end up dying in it.

The destruction is tough to gaze at

• Thanks 1

I read a report that white phosphorous is being used out on the battlefield in the Russian-Ukraine war.
Based on some of the images I've seen, I suspect some tactical nuclear weapons are being used also.

Be clear, we don't know WHAT is happening overthere because WE aren't overthere!

You think it's not happening just because the "media" ain't telling you?

Seriously???

Why do you think so many of these journalists are being killed by the dozens in BOTH conflicts?
Neither party wants to full truth of their operations coming out.

You usually don't know what kind of weapons were REALLY being used in a war until years AFTER the war has taken place.

This is some ghastly chit. 

The U.S. Army Air Forces employed this weapon in the 1943 firebombing of Hamburg during World War II. White phosphorous works as an igniter. So, if this chemical comes in contact with your skin, it just burns and burns if one is outside. Survivors of the Hamburg firebombing had to leap into rivers, canals and lakes and many were horribly scarred.

White phosphorus bombs dropped in Ukraine

Sometimes a strategic battle is necessary to prevent a larger war.

Even when it comes to dealing with bullies.....
A good crack to the jaw or kick to the stomach may put an end to potentially months or years of abuse that may require you having to KILL them later on after letting things go to far for too long.

• 4 weeks later...