Carol Taylor is a 2 time AALBC.com Bestselling Author
Carol Taylor, a former Random House book editor, has been in book publishing for over two decades and has worked with many of today’s top black writers. Carol has been featured in Essence, Ebony, Black Enterprise, Honey, BET, Heart and Soul, The Boston Globe, The Daily News, The Chicago Sun-Times and Publisher's Weekly among many other publications. She has also appeared on BET Tonight with Ed Gordon and ABC Eyewitness News. Carol has written nine books and also teaches the editing and publishing process, and creative writing at City College and New York University (NYU) in their publishing certificate programs.
She is the editor of the bestselling Brown Sugar series. You can find her relationship column, Off the Hook: Advice on Love & Lust at BrownSugarBooks.com. She lives in Brooklyn, New York. You can reach her at Carol@BrownSugarBooks.com
Taylor is also the co-founder and editor with Edit 1st, AALBC’s manuscript editing service. She is also an AALBC book reviewer.
★ Are you the author? Let AALBC.com be your primary web presence; register a domain name and link it here.
10 Books by Carol Taylor
Carol Taylor has Written 17 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- Bibsy by Brenda Ross
- Dear Mary, Dear Luther by Jill Marie Snyder
- Everything I Know About Zombies, I Learned In Kindergarten by Kevin Wayne Williams
- Finding Heaven in the Dark by William L. Ingram
- Growing Up In The Nation’s Capital: We Made It, But It Took An Entire Village by Carrolyn Pichet
- How To Knock A Bravebird From Her Perch (The Morrow Girls) by D. Bryant Simmons
- Life Is A Canvas by Joy Elan
- Martin Luther King Bullavoid by Etta B. Harbin
- Me First: A Deliciously Selfish Take on Life by C. Nicole Mason
- My Lovely Golden Rose: A Lifetime Of Poetic Reflections And Precious Memories by Carrolyn Pichet
- My View From The Summit (Vfs) by Nicole Thomas
- Neglected But Undefeated: The Life Of A Boy Who Never Knew A Mother’s Love by Jonathan Anthony Burkett
- Shoe Fetish 2: Grown Into High Heels by Sharon Bennett & Beatrice Moore
- Tales Of A Jailhouse Librarian: Challenging The Juvenile Justice System One Book At A Time by Marybeth Zeman
- Telling It Like It Is: The Remarkable Life Experiences of My Aunt Edna by Carrolyn Pichet
- White Gold by W. B. Garvey
- Wounded by Ben Burgess Jr.