VP Harris Says She's Prepared...

VP Harris believes POTUS PJB will win re-election:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kamala-harris-biden-re-election-prepared-to-step-into-role-president-if-necessary/

VP Harris also believes POTUS PJB will be fine but she's prepared to lead of necessary. 

Based on her education and work experience as a public servant and politician, VP Harris has the qualifications to do the job.

There's a few thinklgs I'd like for VP Harris to do in order to better prepare herself to be POTUS:

1) Blow her nose or get the surgery to fix her voice. Listening to her talk requires patience.

2) Collect her thoughts before speaking.  VP Harris does a lot of empty blabbering and serves up word salads.

3) Read a lot more. VP Harris doesn't appear to be knowledgeable about whatever she's talking about. 

4) Stop drinking. I have zero proof that VP Harris is an alcoholic. Sometimes, she looks and babbles like someone who's had one too many drinks.

I don't believe the Democrats would allow VP Harris to become POTUS. They'd come up with some emergency plan to let someone else lead if POTUS PJB cannot.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats and POTUS PJB find a way to convince VP Harris to step down and let Gov. Gavin Newsome get on the ticket in 2024. 

Regardless, VP Harris' place in US History is solidified. I'm not so sure that we should drink to it tho.🤣😎

• Haha 2

• ProfD changed the title to VP Harris Says She's Prepared...
5 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL. I had not even considered her becoming President of the United States until now!

What a thought!

I do think it might happen.

In an emergency, there's always a chance VP could become POTUS.

I just don't think it will happen for this particular VP under any circumstance.😁😎

Kamala Harris is undoubtedly the most incompetent VP this country has ever had. She is a total embarrassment !

I dont think anyone here actually believes she was chosen based on any merit. She is a laughing stock and a total clown.

Finally, its a well known fact that Kamala Harris has the morals of an alley cat .

Well, i see the crabs in the barrel are on the crawl, throwing shade on a black woman in a high position.  I find these petty attacks on VP Harris ironic, considering that they're coming from the likes of those  who when they had an articulate, knowledgeable, well-spoken black man as president, among his severest  critics were other black men, petulant  and pissed because Obama  didn't fulfill their unrealistic expectations. 

Nor am I surprised, by the  remarks of Jeromex and Nels, the 2 right wing coons among us, lackeys  who have the gall to attack Kamal Harris' qualifications and morals  when among their own ranks have been such  terrible Vice Presidents  as  the corrupted and  disgraced Spiro Agnew, the inept Dan Quayle,  the airhead Sara Palin, and of course , the dufus Gerald Ford who  ascended to the presidency after the despicable  Richard Nixon was forced  to step down, whereupon Ford pardoned him for his sins against the nation. And just to cap Jeromex's ignorance, let's cite Lincoln's vice president, Andrew Johnson,  who turned out to be an alcoholic blatantly racist presiden!.

But what kind of remarks would you expect from members of the same party as the semi-literate, Marjory Taylor Greene  and the idiotic Lauren Boebert; the lecherous Rep. Matt Gaetz and his penchant for  teenage girls, and Rep George Santos, the  lying sociopath guilty of being an imposter.  Let's also  throw in  the numb skull ex- jock, Congressman Jim Jordan who, as a college athletic director, looked the other way when it came to sexual hazing.    

What's really ludicrous about this whole subject is that, in the view of candidates like Donald Trump and Joe Boden, suddenly certain critics  expect  the office of POTUS to be held by experienced capable respected males above reproach.   Puleeze. I find the  attacks on Kamala reeking with misogynistic contempt.  Especially when you consider the sorry caliber of males  making up the Congress and Senate - not to mention the population in general, LOL  

It's depressing. Nothing that's going on the world at large, including the African American community, gives me any reason for optimism. When my time comes, I'll be glad to get the hell outta here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Cynique, excellent breakdown of the other sides most clueless VPs and wannabes in history. 😁

I certainly didn't start this thread for VP Harris to come under attack from the other side.  

But, I'm not surprised especially when it comes to strong partisansh8t and trolls.

I guess those h8ters especially from the park would move to another trailer, er, country if VP Harris ends up in the drivers seat. Let's Go Kamala.🤣😎

• Haha 1

Kamala is Indian. Her mom is Indian and she was raised by Indian grandparents. Her black “ in name only” father bailed out on the family. Her indian heritage saved her the same way Obama’s white side of the family saved him.

unfortunately Kamala started hanging with idiots and she has no moral compass. She is an incompetent  clown that no one takes seriously.

Kamala isnt a woman of color, she is a woman of curry !

@JeromexWhat you just said, has absolutely no relevance; a non sequitur false equivalent crock of BS.  I remind you of what Troy said.  Kamala has embraced her black mystique.  She  attended America's premier black university and pledged its #1 black sorority.  She has also dated black men. She's more black than YOU are with your phony identity.

Slither on back to your shallow  Leave it to Beaver Father knows Best existence and stop setting yourself up as some sort of a paragon when you are nothing but a one-dimentional  bore. 

@JeromexI believe her husband is Jewish and liberal.  And it's not like I have to defend Kamala from your attacks.  You have no black credentials or credibility because you are a right wing shill. As a member of Trump's cult you don't  even qualify to be an example of the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to criticizing vice presidents. 

• Like 1

I'd vote for her as President simply because she's attractive and I wouldn't mind looking at her for 4 years....lol.

Look at her, especially compared to Biden

image.jpeg.7fc83adcb155659cc88e562002b89b4a.jpeg

Kamala Harris | Latest News on the United States Vice President - SFGATE

Kamala Harris and the Noble Path of the Prosecutor | The New Yorker

You mean you wouldn't want to look at that for 4 or 8 years?

Cynique

Nor am I surprised, by the  remarks of Jeromex and Nels, the 2 right wing coons among us,

Lol....in order to qualify even as a "coon" you have to atleast be Black.

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'd vote for her as President simply because she's attractive and I wouldn't mind looking at her for 4 years....lol.

Therein lies how two people can look at the same thing differently.😁 

Don't get me wrong...VP Harris is not hard on the eyes. 

VP Harris would not be an ugly POTUS by any stretch.  She's just not *built* quite right from an attractive standpoint.😎 

To all your sorry=assed men objectifying women and lying about Kamala Harris, in total denial about her credible resume, I say none of you  sound like anyone who'd make an impressive candidate for anything more than a garbage collector!

Boy, am I glad I'm old and don't have to immerse myself in what's currently out there when it comes to the mating game . No wonder more women are exploring the lesbian alternatives. rather than holding their noses while wading through the mix of   hairy faced scarecrows  and  grotesque explosions of testosterone  gone to waste , losers whose brains consist of nothing more than the residue of wanna-be egocentrism. Who can blame poor black women for being angry  and uninspired. 

What's even worse is that right here in our midst, sitting in judgment on Kamala's morals  is  an ass-kissing  lawn jockey  calling himself Jerome X, a  right wing wimp enslaved by his devotion to the  party that coddles donald trump, the most unscrupulous,  lecherous, ignorant self serving crook  to ever run for president. He and JeromeX deserve each other.

Yes, I'm making generalizations.  But generalization seems to be the rule  around here,  - especially when it comes to criticism of black people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Cynique said:

Boy, am I glad I'm old and don't have to immerse myself in what's currently out there when it comes to the mating game . No wonder more women are exploring the lesbian alternatives.

@Cynique, I'm glad you're not out in these mating/dating streets either.😁 

But, I'm sure you would have done just fine holding your own and your nose while avoiding BS men.🤣

As you already know, the grass is not always greener on the other side.   The alphabet soup community seems to have the same relationship problems.  It's kinda funny hearing their complaints about and frustrations with their significant others and/or getting divorced.

Over the course of its existence, human beings as a species remain relatively unchanged especially as they relate to each other regardless of gender.

There's never been a shortage of ignorance, stupidity, insolence, greed, arrogance, jealousy, selfishness, narcissism, etc., among the species.  Still, there's plenty good human beings too. 

VP Kamala Harris did not make it this far in life being unprepared.  H8ters be d8mned.😁😎